Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-02-27, 23:26
Avstängd
http://www.gp.se/nyheter/g%C3%B6tebo...eler-1.4175644

Efter Trumps uppmärksammade utspel om situationen i Sverige har*även högerpopulister börjat använda kamelprojektet för att förlöjliga Sverige. Av många amerikanska Trump-anhängare används kamelprojektet nu för att illustrera Sverige som ett land "utom kontroll" och med parollen att "Trump hade rätt".– Svenskt politiskt ledarskap har blivit galet.*De importerar kameler och kallar det ett "arbetsmarknadsinitiativ" för att ge somaliska muslimska migranter jobb" skrev den amerikanske högeraktivisten och islamkritikern Pamela Geller
Citera
2017-02-27, 23:30
Medlem
Joe Rogan on Leftist Social Retards... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lye1lzneSnQ
Citera
2017-02-27, 23:35
Medlem
apelsinhimlens avatar
Om svenska PK-politiker kan tänka så gör de klokt i att snabbt dra sig ur det som kanske blir ett verbalt krig mot Trump och hans anhängare.

Hoppas de förstår det. Är bara Trump som kan "vinna" på det här.
Citera
2017-02-28, 00:19
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av AnalFisting
http://www.gp.se/nyheter/g%C3%B6tebo...eler-1.4175644

Efter Trumps uppmärksammade utspel om situationen i Sverige har*även högerpopulister börjat använda kamelprojektet för att förlöjliga Sverige. Av många amerikanska Trump-anhängare används kamelprojektet nu för att illustrera Sverige som ett land "utom kontroll" och med parollen att "Trump hade rätt".– Svenskt politiskt ledarskap har blivit galet.*De importerar kameler och kallar det ett "arbetsmarknadsinitiativ" för att ge somaliska muslimska migranter jobb" skrev den amerikanske högeraktivisten och islamkritikern Pamela Geller
Trump har rätt ! Sverige styrs av ett toketablissemang, inklusive massmedia och allsköns kändisar, som skämt ut Sverige till den grad att det blir svårt att reparera !
Citera
2017-02-28, 00:24
Avstängd
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...e-migrants/The largest source of income
will be from tourism. There is a huge interest in camels both in Sweden and abroad. We expect tourists from around the world, including from Japan and China.“We think that Volvo or other companies can photograph their products with camels. We can also have fashion shows and sell various camel products”, he told*Göteborgs-Posten.Nagy*said*there are migrants from the Middle East and Somalia who have “extensive knowledge” of camels, adding that staff will receive training on how to breed and care for camels in the Nordic region.advertisementHowever,*according to*Caritas director Gun Holmertz, the project is racist and shows a “colonial mindset” towards migrants living in Gothenburg’s suburbs.“The project is absurd. [The people behind it] want to make Angered at some kind of exotic circus with immigrants, animals, and allotments that people living in the inner cities can come and watch,”, she said.Angered resident Florence Hansen agreed, describing the project as “pure racism”. She said: “If I had wanted to work with animals or crops I would have gone back to Namibia. The money is needed for education, housing, and real jobs.advertisement“We do not want more animals here. We immigrants are already a stigmatised group – this project is pure racism.”Project manager Dan Melander defended the plans, telling *Göteborgs-Posten: “This is definitely not a circus, and we do not claim that this is the solution for the entire northeast. This is just about to test new ways to build economies.”Chairman of the city’s resource administration, which gave the camel park funding last year, Marina Johansson defended the project. She said: “We thought it was an exciting integration idea which could lead to jobs, and bring tourists to Angered.”advertisementAnd Lena Salo, who backed giving funding to the centre, said: “I’m no expert on camels but I thought there was a basis. If this could lead to people getting a job, especially Somalis many of whom are very much outside the labour market, then I think it’s worth trying.”

CommentsIran’s Supreme Leader: ‘Real War’ with West Is ‘Culture War’ on TV, Internet34*CommentsWhite House SUBSCRIBE TO THE BREITBART NEWSLETTERSwitch to Full SiteCopyright © 2017 Breitbart
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback