Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2011-05-06, 13:43
Medlem
tushengpengs avatar
Har fått i uppdrag att fixa morsans mini-laptop som inte har någon cd eller dvdspelare, dvs att jag inte kan göra det med min windows 7 skiva. Dessutom kommer man inte ut på internet, så hur ska jag då lyckas formatera den?
Citera
2011-05-06, 13:46
Avstängd
KinkyLovers avatar
Formatera den utan OS.
Citera
2011-05-06, 13:48
Medlem
Följ denna guide för att skapa en bootbar usb sticka med Windows 7:
Gjorde det igår fungerade skitbra.

Required:

USB Flash Drive (4GB+)
Microsoft OS Disk (Vista / Windows 7)
A computer running Vista / Windows 7

Step 1: Format the Drive
The steps here are to use the command line to format the disk properly using the diskpart utility. [Be warned: this will erase everything on your drive. Be careful.]

Plug in your USB Flash Drive
Open a command prompt as administrator (Right click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator”
Find the drive number of your USB Drive by typing the following into the Command Prompt window:
diskpart
list disk
The number of your USB drive will listed. You’ll need this for the next step. I’ll assume that the USB flash drive is disk 1.
Format the drive by typing the next instructions into the same window. Replace the number “1” with the number of your disk below.
select disk 1
clean
create partition primary
select partition 1
active
format fs=NTFS
assign
exit
When that is done you’ll have a formatted USB flash drive ready to be made bootable.

Step 2: Make the Drive Bootable
Next we’ll use the bootsect utility that comes on the Vista or Windows 7 disk to make the flash drive bootable. In the same command window that you were using in Step 1:

Insert your Windows Vista / 7 DVD into your drive.
Change directory to the DVD’s boot directory where bootsect lives:
d:
cd d:\boot
Use bootsect to set the USB as a bootable NTFS drive prepared for a Vista/7 image. I’m assuming that your USB flash drive has been labeled disk G:\ by the computer:
bootsect /nt60 g:
You can now close the command prompt window, we’re done here.

Step 3: Copy the installation DVD to the USB drive
The easiest way is to use Windows explorer to copy all of the files on your DVD on to the formatted flash drive. After you’ve copied all of the files the disk you are ready to go.

Step 4: Set your BIOS to boot from USB
This is where you’re on your own since every computer is different. Most BIOS’s allow you to hit a key at boot and select a boot option.
Citera
2011-05-06, 13:48
Medlem
christerys avatar
Snoka lite på nätet om att göra det med en USB-pinne, kolla bara bootordning och att den pinne verkligen går att boota på innan, annars går det väl att pilla in HD i en vanlig dator med lite prylar. Men dom har du nog inte hemma.
Citera
2011-05-07, 18:29
Medlem
TheRBs avatar
Om det är en Notebook så brukar det finnas ett recovery system. Starta bara om datorn och tryck på ööh kommer inte ihåg spamma bara typ f8 f9 f10 någon av dem är det. Sen är det bara följa setupen och datorn kommer att gå tillbaks till fabrik-inställningarna och ta bort alla filer men behålla alla drivrutiner. Sen är det bara att köra!
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback