Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2010-11-05, 14:59
Medlem
First of all sorry for writing in english, i can write in swedish but its easier for me to express myself in english, hope its ok.
Big problem, don´t know what to do

Hey guys! So i have this really big problem, and i don´t have a clue about how to handle it, so i hope i can have some pieces of advice from you guys. I´ve been dating a girl for about 3 months. I started to see her while she was still with her boyfriend and i had a big impact on them breaking up. In the beginning dating her was the most amazing feeling i´ve ever had, and i think that she felt the same way. Everything moved on very fast and we got intimate really quick. After the first two weeks it started to get problematic for her, and of course it did, she had just breaking up with her boyfriend. So we decided not to see eachother anymore. That lasted for about a week and then we were back together again and it started to get pretty serious. After that it turned bad again and we decided it was for the best if we didnt see eachother, again. During that time she started dating another guy and she started to get feeling for him as well. This sucked big time for me because ive started to understand that i was in love with her, and i got really sad for a week but then she came back and said that she missed me alot and we started seeing eachother again, while she was still dating this other guy. Now its been like this for a couple of weeks and starts to really eat me up, im really in love with this girl and even if ive just been seeing her for a couple of months ive never felt this strongly for a girl before.

So what shoud i do? Should i keep dating her even if hurts this much and hope that she will forget about that other guy? Or should i just give up on her?

As i said before ive never felt this strongly for a girl before so i want to keep fighting for her, but still it hurts so much, so please guys help me out here.
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:03
Medlem
Mondscheins avatar
Har du berättat för henne om dina känslor? Ni kommer aldrig att komma någon vart om ni inte är ärliga mot varandra från början.
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:10
Medlem
vadå, så hon byter mellan dig och den andra killen som om hon byter underkläder? Ne du, så får man inte göra.. säg åt henne att välja och sen that's it. Väljer hon inte dig är det bara att gå vidare och det är jobbigt det med men att 'dela' henne med någon annan måste vara vidrigt.
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:18
Medlem
I have kind of told her about my feelings but i haven´t been saying the words, i am in love with you, yet.

She´s been honest and all about that she´s not ready for a relationship yet, but that she still has the same feeling for me as she had in the beginning, but for now shes just dating. I dont really know if its the right time to say those really important words, or if i just should play along a little and dont show to much of what im feeling.

Thats one point of view but on the other hand im thinking about telling her excactly how i feel and thats its to painful for me to keep seeing her while shes dating that other guy, and just hope for that she understands that im maybe the right one and that she has stronger feeling for me than for him.

I dont know im so fucking confused
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:18
Medlem
PowerToThePeoples avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av oole
vadå, så hon byter mellan dig och den andra killen som om hon byter underkläder? Ne du, så får man inte göra.. säg åt henne att välja och sen that's it. Väljer hon inte dig är det bara att gå vidare och det är jobbigt det med men att 'dela' henne med någon annan måste vara vidrigt.

word.

Berätta vad du tänker och känner - inte mer o göra bara acceptera det val hon gör. Om det nu finns en framtid mellan er två så väljer hon självklart dig
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:26
Medlem
Yeah you´re probably right guys, thanks for the help. Im going to see her tonight so im preparing for telling her the truth I´ll get back to you tomorrow and tell you how it turned out.
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:28
Medlem
Yeah you´re probably right guys, thanks for the help. Im going to see her tonight so im preparing for telling her the truth Ill get back to you tomorrow and tell you how it turned out.
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:35
Medlem
Liktornets avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av ockiput
Yeah you´re probably right guys, thanks for the help. Im going to see her tonight so im preparing for telling her the truth Ill get back to you tomorrow and tell you how it turned out.
You're the rebound guy you know... The rebound guy never gets the girl in the end
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:37
Medlem
Cambijaos avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av oole

/second
Citera
2010-11-05, 15:48
Medlem
nekropedofilis avatar
Ställ ett ulimatum: Du eller honom
Citera
2010-11-05, 17:03
Medlem
Liktornet: Nulla regula sine exceptione

No but i will talk to her tonight, and thats it, and then we´ll see what happens. I´ve decided not to give up though no matter what she says, because i love this girl, for the first time ever in my life i can say that i love someone. Yeah i probably fight for nothing and i will most probably get hurt, but shes worth it you know, shes worth all the pain and i want to feel that ive done everything in my power to be with her.

That sounds really cheesy but thats how it is
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback