Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2016-02-05, 08:04
Medlem
ThaliaModestos avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av MasterBait
Den är bra... Fast jag fattar inte så mycket av den...

Jag rekommenderar verkligen resten av böckerna i serien, lite annorlunda i ton men i mitt tycke finfina!
Citera
2018-10-04, 12:37
Medlem
LameBulls avatar
Trevlig tråd, bumpar lite å kollar om nån har några nyare tips?
Citera
2018-10-05, 10:49
Medlem
macys avatar
Den här nyutkomna verkar intressant:
The 2020 Commission Report on the North Korean Nuclear Attacks Against the United States: A Speculative Novel av Jeffrey Lewis

Ur förordet:
Citat:
THE EVENTS OF MARCH 2020 represent the greatest calamity in our nation’s history. It is impossible for any of us to forget the scenes of horror and devastation, first in Korea and Japan, then in Hawaii, New York, northern Virginia, and south Florida. We present this final report and the recommendations that flow from it mindful that our nation is more divided than ever before, particularly over the question of responsibility for the chain of events that led to the first use of nuclear weapons in more than eight decades—and their first use against the United States of America.
Unlike any previous adversary in our history, North Korea waged a nuclear war against the United States and its allies. Although our forces prevailed, the scale of the destruction was unprecedented. We lost almost a million and a half of our fellow citizens that day.
As a result, Congress and the president established the Commission on the North Korean Nuclear Attacks Against the United States (Public Law 117-321), commonly called the 2020 Commission, “to find and report the relevant facts leading to the attacks using nuclear weapons made by Democratic People’s Republic of Korea upon the United States and its allies on March 22–24, 2020.” We, the members of this commission, established our offices at the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center in rural Virginia so that our project could be co-located with the vast majority of government functions, which had to be relocated here to avoid interfering with reconstruction efforts in northern Virginia. We also established smaller satellite offices in Washington, DC; at Site R in rural Pennsylvania, where the Defense Department’s National Military Command Center is currently located; and at the Emergency Operations Center in Albany, New York.
Citera
2020-07-18, 21:00
Medlem
volvo 240s avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Petronius
Stjärnklart är en dåligt skriven bok som ändå, med viss möda, kan läsas för sin beskrivning av vad som händer när strömmen försvinner (ett koncept han stulit från andra). Stjärnfall är usel bortom varje beskrivning och borde aldrig ha getts ut. Stjärnfall kan vara bland det sämsta som skrivits på svenska.
Tvärtom väldigt kul med en utomjordingsinvasion från ett svenskt perspektiv. Enda jag ogillar är när Stenvik ser zombier och står och tänker "höhö nu skojjar folk med mig för att jag var prepper" Så hjärdöd karaktär där. Men visst har det lånats lite här och var men det gör inget.
Citera
2020-07-22, 20:58
Medlem
volvo 240s avatar
Läste ut Efter Floden idag.. Mycket mycket bra..
Citera
2020-11-17, 21:18
Medlem
Chalices avatar
Nattavaara av Engström och Richert. Någon som läst och han ge ett omdöme?

Personligen har jag mycket svårt för de två författarna, har dock inte läst ngt av dem tidigare utan mina antipatier har andra orsaker.

Är såld på postapocalyps i allmänhet och när det för ovanlighetens skull publiceras ngt som utspelas i Sverige blir jag nyfiken.
Senast redigerad av Chalice 2020-11-17 kl. 21:19. Anledning: Stavfel
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback