Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2006-04-04, 23:08
Medlem
dallassallads avatar
Enligt hans hemsida:
News (03-28-06): Behold, for the first time in the history of the universe (unless were signed up for my mailing list), the cover of my new book: The Alphabet of Manliness.

Den kommer inte förr än den 6 juli, men ligger ändå 3:a på amazon.com:s försäljningslista. Otroligt.

Mycket goda nyheter för hans äldre fans, då hans uppdateringar på senare år bara blir argare och mindre frekventa... Skönt att han är tillbaka med mördande ironi igen.

Eller vad sägs om beskrivningen han själv gett på amazon.com?

"From the publisher:

This is the only sentence in the entire book that will give you a chance to adjust your face; take your time, because it’s about to be rocked off—permanently.

Finally, a book that guarantees your balls will be stomped; a book so manly that it will make even the burliest of men (and in some cases, the burliest of women) feel inadequate. So manly, it needs to be shaved: The Alphabet of Manliness. This collection of sacred writings may very well be the greatest compilation of all things manly throughout history. Here’s a small sample of the ass-kickery found within these revered pages of outright manliness:

People getting drop-kicked in the face

Phallic aggression

Violence in excess of what has come to be known as excessive

Garish disregard for the well-being of children

Contempt for animals, women, and other cultures

Intimidating rhetoric

Obscure penile references

The triumph of flannel over good taste

This book is only for the saltiest, hairiest, most rugged son of a bitch out there. However, it would be selfish to keep it for myself, so feel free to buy a copy. This humble tome of wisdom is a tribute to all men who toil away at work every day, getting their balls busted, or busting balls.

If you can’t handle the punch to the colon I’m about to deliver to you, look on the bright side: you’ll save a fortune on Halloween when kids come to your door to pick apart your candy ass. On the other hand, if you feel comfortable with the risk of having your ass neatly packaged and handed to you with all the trimmings, cut the foreplay and crack the book open already."

Kan bli hur roligt som helst, känns det som.

Maddox hemsida.
Boken på amazon.com.
Citera
2006-04-05, 00:09
Medlem
dIRe_s avatar
Jag tror tyvärr att boken mest kommer att bestå av gammalt material från hans hemsida

Men om boken blir en hit så kanske han börjar gnälla på heltid
Citera
2006-04-05, 00:13
Medlem
Hin Håle.s avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av dIRe_
Jag tror tyvärr att boken mest kommer att bestå av gammalt material från hans hemsida

Men om boken blir en hit så kanske han börjar gnälla på heltid

I det mail som gick ut till de som anmält sig på hans mailinglista, lovar han dyrt och heligt att det skall vara uteslutande nytt material. Av uppdateringsfrekvensen på sidan att döma, så har den gode Maddox varit väldigt upptagen med boken under det senaste året, så det bådar gott det här!
Citera
2006-04-05, 00:16
Medlem
fnuskes avatar
En bibel för "Chuck Norris fakta" generationen? Det blir till att inkassera tror jag bestämt.
Citera
2006-04-05, 00:20
Medlem
dIRe_s avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Hin Håle.
I det mail som gick ut till de som anmält sig på hans mailinglista, lovar han dyrt och heligt att det skall vara uteslutande nytt material. Av uppdateringsfrekvensen på sidan att döma, så har den gode Maddox varit väldigt upptagen med boken under det senaste året, så det bådar gott det här!
I så fall: Halleluja! Den kommer att fetköpas.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback