Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2011-04-08, 04:38
Medlem
Jim-Morrisons avatar
Fick ett skumt meddelande från en tjej från Nigeria för ca en vecka sen, på facebook! Hon skrev att hon var intresserad av mig och vill lära känna mig, låter inte det skumt!? Så följande frågor lyder; Är det någon som spammar? Är hon ute efter pengar? Eller vill hon bara ha ett asyl så hon kommer in Sverige? Har svarat på 3 mail nu, på hotmail! Saken är att, varje gång jag får ett svar så blir jag mer misstänksam på att hon är en bluff! Av olika anledningar.

Här är första meddelande som jag fick av henne på facebook;

Hello how are you doing today,am really sorry for the inconvenience my mail could cause you,well i took a look at your profile pic and it was cool and cute that why decided to mail you and see if we could be friends. and i will like you to mail me more about yourself on ************** so that we can get to know each more better if you don't mind ok...i will like you to email me straight to my hotmail account bcox am not always on here ok.i will be expecting your mail... reading your mail would make me the happiest woman on earth ..lol

Cheers..

Mitt svar blev;
Than'x for writing to me on facebook! Don't really know how to response to it but i try my best!
So where you from? I from Sweden, so my English aren't so good. What do you wanna know about me then?
Except that i'm 23 years old, do not have a car, drinking to much, smoke marijuana occasionally, listen to music
from 60 - 70s, don't believe in god, hate television, writing some poetry sometimes, don't believe in love!

Hmm... That's all i think!

Jag är ju inte precis en svärmorsdröm, om ni hajar vad jag menar!?

Så här skrev hon tillbaks senare;

hi i will like to tell you little about myself...this is how i can prove to you that am not a spammer ok...

I am a person of an inquisitive bent, and I have a wide variety of interests. I lead a healthy lifestyle, so sports play a very significant role in my life. I like gymnastics, cycling, jogging, and I adore spending time outdoors. I enjoy watching stars in the sky, walking along the beach in the moonlight, hearing the waves of the sea hitting the shoreline and seagulls hovering in the clouds. When left to myself, I usually read a book or listen to music, and I really like good conversation.

Så va tror ni, är hon en bluff?

Tack på förhand!
Citera
2011-04-08, 04:47
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Jim-Morrison

Tack på förhand!

När hon ber dig om 50 tusen spänn för en flygbiljett; betala det! Sen åker du och väntar på Arlanda (tillsammans med ungefär fem-tio andra karlar).
Lycka till!
Citera
2011-04-08, 04:47
Medlem
komnata622s avatar
Det går ut på att du efter massa mailande ska skicka pengar så "hon" kan köpa en flygbiljett till Sverige och hälsa på (givetvis så kommer ingen). Förmodligen är det en snubbe du mailar med också. Gammal grej det där.
Citera
2011-04-08, 04:48
Medlem
filmfreaks avatar
Citat:

Tack på förhand!
Hon svarar inte på dina frågor egentligen så Ja det lär vara en bluff.

Och söker du på hennes svar så syns det att det är hoaxvarning på det.
Citera
2011-04-08, 04:52
Medlem
Jim-Morrisons avatar
Här kommer ett följande svar till henne från mig;

Hi! Than'x for answering my mail. Thought you gonna run away from me when you read my mail.
You must think i am a creep as wrote like that to you! But i'm just honest to you, no games.
And wow! you are beautiful.

You know, i had many interest before and healthy lifestyle, just like you but in somehow i lost myself.
I trained "Le-Parkour" in 1 year but i got a sport injury and ended it, and got new interest and new
friends around me. Later i started experimenting whit miscellaneous drugs, however it didn't help
me so much in my life.

Never heard "the waves of sea hitting the shoreline and seagulls hovering in the clouds" but it is quite
obvious since i live in Sweden. How is it to experience something like that?

I read mostly poetry and junk literature. So what music do you like? I think music are the most important in life!

Take care! And have a good day

Hons svar;

Well to start off my Caron I come from a rare combination , dad is America while mom is Nigerian. My Father died some years back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria , I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips .. so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart.

I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are...

So I should probably tell you a little more about me. I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it... I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy.. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them.

I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.

I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about.

There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal.

I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets.. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing....

I don't feel that way It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them.

Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
Senast redigerad av Jim-Morrison 2011-04-08 kl. 05:03.
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:05
Medlem
Pissmadames avatar
Det låter ju onekligen så, alla är väll sådana antagligen. Sättet hon artikulerar sig i när hon svarar, ser lite för normalt ut för att inte vara suspekt; "i like to sit on the beach and see the seaguls hovering in the glouds above, sit in the sunset and see the happy children play, bla bla", det låter ju som taget ur ett vykort.. Fråga rakt ut istället vad fan hon vill, säg att du har mycket pengar och tänker ge dig ut på en expedition till amazonas snart t.ex och se vad hennes respons på det är..
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:10
Medlem
Jim-Morrisons avatar
Hon måste ju vara en bluff!

Länkar bilder på henne senare, när jag verkligen vet att hon är en bluff!
Jävligt synd ändå om hon skulle vara en bluff, eftersom att hon ser bra ut!

Men va fan! kan man verkligen ha sån tur, jag ha sån tur att hon är på riktig och är seriös i det hon skriver?
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:15
Medlem
Jim-Morrisons avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pissmadame
Det låter ju onekligen så, alla är väll sådana antagligen. Sättet hon artikulerar sig i när hon svarar, ser lite för normalt ut för att inte vara suspekt; "i like to sit on the beach and see the seaguls hovering in the glouds above, sit in the sunset and see the happy children play, bla bla", det låter ju som taget ur ett vykort.. Fråga rakt ut istället vad fan hon vill, säg att du har mycket pengar och tänker ge dig ut på en expedition till amazonas snart t.ex och se vad hennes respons på det är..

Hahahaha! Jävlar vad jag fick ett gott skratt nu "see the happy children play, bla bla" Hahaha
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:18
Medlem
AkeSvanstedts avatar
Citat:

Men va fan! kan man verkligen ha sån tur, jag ha sån tur att hon är på riktig och är seriös i det hon skriver?

Nej du kan inte ha sån tur klart det är en bluff. Vakna för fan.
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:23
Medlem
Jim-Morrisons avatar
Här kommer en bild på henne!

file:///C:/Users/Birgitta/Downloads/Beauty_and_the_bamboo_stick%20(14).JPG
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:25
Medlem
Intact-behymens avatar
Jag har fått en hel del liknande emails från Nigeria. Garanterat en scam, men fortsätt brevväxla och berätta vad som händer. Var bara säker på att ljuga om alla relevanta detaljer så att du inte kan spåras. Bli lite mer personlig. Verka sårbar så att personen avslöjar sig. Kan lova att h¤n snart kommer med någon horribel anledning till varför du måste skicka pengar eller liknande.

Noterade du hur personen sa "I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship" även fast du uttryckligen sa att du inte tror på kärlek?
Citera
2011-04-08, 05:36
Medlem
Jim-Morrisons avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Intact-behymen
Noterade du hur personen sa "I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship" även fast du uttryckligen sa att du inte tror på kärlek?

Jo nu när du nämner det. Fy fan va blåst man känner sig! Har ändå inga pengar att ge henne. Är tvungen att plocka blöta fimpar och värma på spisen för att jag är så fattig, haha
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback