Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av MadeFromDarma
Orkar inte med alla jantelagssvenskar

+1, nuff said
Citera
2014-06-19, 01:46
Medlem
Darkcheeses avatar
Upptäckte den här killen för ett par veckor sedan. Han verkar som en riktigt skön snubbe som verkligen lever livet. Tycker också att det är kul att han kan driva med sin egna livsstil
Citera
2014-08-12, 08:25
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Gorgios
Verkar vara en stor douchebag som levers på sin farsa "framgång"

Och han gör det med framgång!!
Citera
2014-08-13, 14:55
Medlem
Dan sprider rykten om att andra pokerspelare (som han aldrig ens spelat med) ska vara broke. Sen påstår han själv att han vunnit $50m och att han sen helt plötsligt slutade? något känns fel med den storyn.

men vem fan bryr sig, han lever ju livet oavsett
Citera
2014-09-03, 13:33
Medlem
Kollade igenom hans katt smushballs FB, sjukt roligt söt katt.

Anyway, den här tjejen dyker upp lite överallt på bilderna med katten;

https://www.facebook.com/smushballof...type=1&theater

Vem är det? Vilka är alla brudar som är i hans hus osv? Är det bara random chicks som får komma dit om dom är snygga, eller är det folk han känner lite halvt? Någon som vet?
Citera
2014-09-03, 17:28
Medlem
Reggie Hamonds avatar
Han är det perfekta exemplet av en så kallad "douchebag". Han gör allt för att leva upp till sin image. Mannen som lever det perfekta livet med fest brudar bilar osv 24 timmar om dygnet. Den imagen sticker i ögonen på folk. Tror dock inte han bryr sig så mycket
Citera
2014-09-21, 02:15
Medlem
Jag har sedan länge läst classes blogg och fått en riktigt klar bild av att han inte är något annat än ett äckel. Kan inte fatta att det är så många killar som följer honom på instagram och verkar se upp till honom..
Citera
2014-10-10, 21:18
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av agrymmi
Från tråden http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/16...02/index2.html

Lång läsning men bland det roligaste jag hört !

" Originally Posted by jtown1010 View Post
What's the craziest hooker story you havent told yet? "

" So here I am in amsterdam, I had just blazed a chong the size of my dick and im thinking I need to get a blow job asap. I go on walk about in the red light district, and for those of you who havn't been to amsterdam the hookers are in windows all up and down the streets and allys. Lets put it this way, the great warrior poet 50 cent was not speaking about this kind of window shopping when he made the song "window shopper", talking **** about window shopping... B/c its the best.

So i pick the finest hooker in 2 blocks and she lets me in and closes the curtain. We discuss price and the fact that a condom will not be part of this blow job, price is set at 50 euro(80 us at the time). Bj commences and I go to pull her tits out and she then requests 20 more euro for her tits to be played with(out****ingrageous!) I tell her that her tits arn't worth 2 euros(even though I would of paid 200 euro for the package deal, its the principle). So then she gets upset and starts arguing with me, I tell her to suck my suck my **** and stop speaking. I further explain to her the only appropriate use for her mouth and she picks up her cell phone to call her "boyfriend" who she says is bigger than me and will kick my ass. I say to her I can't wait to meet and beat the schlep rock who is dating a low-rent welching hooker. At this point I am not longer interested in her services and see three viable options... 1. Beat her ass 2. Smash her stereo(only nice thing in her room) 3. Walk out like a bitch and forget about it.

So I pick the second worst option and I smash her stereo into a hundred pieces and walk out. She spits on me and starts talking ****... suddenly I regret not choosing the best option(1 obv), but I keep it together and walk on. She spits on me again, I tell her to savor the flavor of my dick and not to waste it. She then kicks me in the back, and continues yelling at me. I am STILL willing to let it go, but then she spits on my fur coat, and comes to kick me again!!! I turn around as she is coming at me and hit her with a round house kick to the ribs that literally sends her 3 feet into the air and she lands like the sack of **** that she is on the ground. I smile at a job well done and as i turn to look forward I get caught right in the face with a right cross from her boyfriend.

I stumble back, glases broken at my feet(before I had lasic) I am a little stunned, but I shake it off and come at this big ugly bastard. I hit him with a hard overhand right and just as he falls back a little, a big ugly buddy of his comes from behind me grabs both my arms. Now another guy comes at me from the left, I hit him with a weak push kick and before he can come at me again I break free from the dude who had me locked up and I take off running. I roll back to the hostel where my boys are staying to rally the troops.

I get to the hostel to find them all ****ed up and lazy. I bust out the blow, we motivate ourselves and clear our heads... I've got a head full of blow and blood on my tongue, my buddies are ready to lay down some hate and discontent, but when we get back the hooker and all her lackeys are nowhere to be found. We eat mushrooms instead. "

Underbar historia, hoppas den är sann. Haha :P
Citera
2014-10-10, 21:33
Medlem
Shadowcrafts avatar
Nu vet man hur himmelen är, jag borde bli kristen
Citera
2014-11-26, 21:02
Medlem
Dan verkar ha nått Nirvana haha
Citera
2014-11-26, 21:04
Medlem
Ryktas om att han blivit gripen igen, tydligen ska han kört full och samtidigt kastat av en hora i farten ner i en pool.
Nån som kan demensera?
Citera
2014-11-26, 21:31
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av greger79
Ryktas om att han blivit gripen igen, tydligen ska han kört full och samtidigt kastat av en hora i farten ner i en pool.
Nån som kan demensera?

google.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback