Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2014-04-07, 21:46
Medlem
KryssEttaLuckas avatar
Sandy vill tydligen gärna ha sista ordet och då får det bli så.
Detta kom: THANKS U
Citera
2014-04-07, 23:05
Medlem
KryssEttaLuckas avatar
För ett tag sedan fick jag ett meddelande från en ny profil på CupidBay, "Ayoke700" undrar vem det kan vara? Ikväll skickade jag ett mail till personen ifråga, men det gäller att hålla tungan i rätt mun när man läser det:

Citat:
skickat den 7 april 2014 22:53

Hello you!

I (my father) found a letter from you some time ago. First of all I (my father) have to tell you that it is not me (my father) writing this. I (my father) just tell my daughter (me) what to write, because I (my father) can't read or write in english.

When I (my father) was only 10 years old, my father (my grandfather) died in a tragic accident. At that time I (my father) had 4 smaller brothers and sisters so I (my father) had to finish school and stay home and help my mother (my grandmother) with my siblings (my uncles and aunts) and with the farm. That's why I (my father) never learned any english.

Some years ago my wife (my fathers wife) died after a period of illness. My daughter (me) then thought that it was a brigt idea that I (my father) should try to find a new woman. She (me) told me (my father) that I (my father) that I (my father) could try to make a profile on a datingsite. So she (me) helped me (my father) to make one.

Now when you have contacted me (my father) she (me) help me (my father) to write back to you so right now there is no problem. But my daughter (me) is just home and visit me (my father) at the moment. She (me) work in Brussels and will leave again tomorrow.

If you write back to me (my father) it will be difficult for me (my father) to read your letters. However, my daughter (me) has told me (my father) that it is possible to translate text in google and I (my father) should appreciate if you by help of google could translate what you write into swedish so I (my father) can understand what you write to me (my father).

I (my father) would love to get to know you and I (my father) hope you write back to me (my father) soon again.

Regards from me (my father) and my daughter (me)
Kalle och Greta Pedal

Det är väl rätt tveksamt om jag får något svar men vi får se. Skulle vara underbart att få scammern att jobba lite med att översätta text.
Citera
2014-04-12, 14:31
Avstängd
Plaguetongues avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av KryssEttaLucka
Kan det vara en förfalskning?
http://i.imgur.com/9BCA3wR.jpg

haha fan förfalskar dom ID korten med MS paint eller? vilken korkad neger, han lär ju fatta själv att man genomskådar de där direkt
Citera
2014-04-14, 17:37
Medlem
KryssEttaLuckas avatar
Det har inte hörts ett ljud från varken Sandy, Ayoke eller Rita och jag har inte heller skrivit till någon av dem, så vi kan nog anta att dessa kontakter med största sannolikhet är avslutade. Det mail som Kalle Pedal skickade till Ayoke har inte heller besvarats och det var ju inte helt oväntat.

Däremot så har Pippa skickat ett mail till Juliet idag. Som jag skrev innan så har hon en helt annan attityd nu än tidigare:

Citat:
skickat den 14 april 5:01 PM

Hello Juliet,

I guess you wondered what happened to Roger since he has not wrote to you and i will tell you.

First of all i have to tell you that something terrible happened one week before christmas last year. I was attacked at work. Roger came to my rescue and then he was attacked instead. Somehow i was able to take the knife from the offender and he run away. The police thought i was the guilty one so i was arrested and i have been so for almost 4 months. Now they have found the guilty person and i was released as late as last friday.

Roger was badly injured and he was near to die but luckily he survived. He is still at the hospital and i visited him yesterday. He has a brain damage that make it difficult for him to speak and it's not so easy to understand what he says. He has also problem to walk and he can only walk a short distance before he need to rest. Most of the time he use a wheelchair. He told me that he wanted to come home to his house but the doctor don't allow that. He has told him that it's necessary for him that someone help him to go home and then they can allow him go home over the weekend. I talked to the doctor and told him that i can help him so probably i can take him to his house this weekend.

I am so sorry for the pain i caused you by writing stupid things to you. You told me that God should punish me and i guess you were right. My punishment probably was to be arrested for such a long time. Now i want to show you that i am not such a bad person so i want to compensate you for doing wrong to you. I have talked to my lawyer and he has told me that i will get indemnity somewhere between 1.7 million and 2.4 million swedish kronor because i have been wrongly arrested for such a long time. Whatever i get i want to give you 10% of the money and i want to travel to you and give it to you. I hope you are willing to receive it from me because i really want to show you that i am a good person. They have still not set some date when it will be decided how much i will get but my lawyer think it will be sometime in May.

Another reason for writing to you is that Roger wanted me to send you a hello from him and he also wanted me to ask you if you were able to collect the money he sent to you. He also told me that he will write to you when he can visit his home.

I wish you a nice evening and i hope to hear from you soon!
Pippa

Det första fetmarkerade: Vi har ju inte de summorna på skadestånd men det är knappast något vår kära scammer känner till.

Det andra fetmarkerade: Att Roger frågar om detta stämmer ju väldigt dåligt överens med den uppgift som Juliet tidigare fått av Kurt att han fick en fullmakt av Roger och att han var och hämtade ut pengarna åt honom. Så frågan är, vem ska Juliet tro på? Om hon frågade mig så skulle jag säga, ingen av dem. Vi får se om det kommer något svar. Oavsett vilket så kommer Roger att skicka ett mail i helgen.
Citera
2014-04-15, 02:25
Medlem
sneakydudes avatar
Håller du på än?? Nåväl, hur många från den ursprungliga scammen är fortfarande med i bilden? Kollade som hastigast, och det var iaf inga namn jag känner igen.

Har du lyckats blåsa till dig några pengar, bilder, eller kanske fått scammern att åka flera mil åt helvete till ingen nytta?
Citera
2014-04-15, 16:18
Medlem
deathofyous avatar
Haha. jag kontaktades av en sån här fan idag. Hör är följande konversation.
Citat:
Hello Dear,

Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great.
Can we be friends? I will tell you more about me,and my pictures
when i get a reply from you OK.

Best Regards
Miss. Patricia

Please if you are serious reply in my private
e-mail Box (MissHarmanPatricia@hotmail.com)

(MissHarmanPatricia@hotmail.com)Hello Dear,

Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great.
Can we be friends? I will tell you more about me,and my pictures
when i get a reply from you OK.

Best Regards
Miss. Patricia

Please if you are serious reply in my private
e-mail Box (MissHarmanPatricia@hotmail.com)

(MissHarmanPatricia@hotmail.com)
'

Jag svarade:
Citat:
My name is xxxxxx and i got you comment over at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. We can be friends, no problem.

Till svar fick jag:
Citat:
BIFOGAD FIL:https://www.mediafire.com/?9sgy5h37deqh0oo

Hello dearest one

I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as anything. It takes communication,trust, understanding,and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is miss Patricia Hermann I am 23 years of age, single and never married, i am from ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in a Church refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that occurred in my country ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast.
My late Mr .Yakubu Hermann was in politics and also he works contract for government in ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me some of your pictures.

Yours lovely one
Miss Patricia Hermann

Jag kontrade med att svara:
Citat:
Well, first thing first, you look really nice. . So, here are my story. I was born on 16th of March 1990, in a small town in Sweden. When i was 18, i moved to our capital, Stockholm. I got a job at a Starbucks, and i still work there. It's not much, but if i told you everything the email would be twice as long. Some things i like is Animals, Gaming and of course, you. . Some things i don't like is racism, mayonnaise and war.
Well, thats some things about me. Sorry i couldn't get pics, but i will send you pictures in my next email.

Hon sade sedan:
Citat:
[Bifogad fil: https://www.mediafire.com/?gn11ox2d195myzq

Dearest Sweetheart.

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my e-mail. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my present condition here in Dakar Senegal.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Pius Kalungi, who is the pastor of the church here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Telephone number is (+221777651938) When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Patricia Hermann he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to go out because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this situation now took place.

Listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,The amount in question is the sum of $4.7M USD (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people here in this camp the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. because i am afraid to loose this money if people gets to know about it.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to any one for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I can not access the account due to the agreement the bank had with my father, (1) That i must attain the age of thirty years, or (2) I should present a foreigner who will help me transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad.

Awaiting to hear from you soon so that i will furnish you with information's.

Yours truly love,
Patricia Hermann

Vad fan ska jag göra? Pumpa henne på bilder tills jag får lite... Ni vet? Eller ta emot scammet?
Err, eftersom hon bad om bilder, så borde jag skaffa mig ett par bilder på nån normal kille, gjärna selfies eller på partys. Help?
Senast redigerad av deathofyou 2014-04-15 kl. 16:37.
Citera
2014-04-15, 17:24
Medlem
deathofyous avatar
Jag svarade nu:
Citat:
Wow, too bad about that. I are not sure that i can call your Pastor, due to me don't having a telephone. Let's see what i can do about the money, i will talk to my lawyer, and i think it is fine. Well, because you looked nice, i actually would like another picture, i can't get enough of you!

Your love,
xxxxxx
Vad mer ska jag göra? Använde en falsk email som tur var.
Citera
2014-04-18, 14:09
Medlem
KryssEttaLuckas avatar
Helgen infaller ju tidigt denna veckan så Roger är redan hemma. När jag gick in och skulle skicka ett brev från honom till Juliet så hade det redan kommit ett från henne klockan 12:47 idag. Det var dock så att hon inte hade skrivit ett enda ord utan bara vidarebefordrat det brev som Pippa skickade till henne. Nu har Roger äntligen skickat ett svar till sin älskade:

Citat:
skickat den 18 april 2014 13:45:40

Hello my darling Juliet!

Pippa wrote you partly because I wanted her to. She told me that she had told you about what happened in the middle of december. I understand that you have been worried when you never recieved any answer from me. I am still not fully recovered but my doctor tells me that I will be alright even if it will take some time.

Thank you very much for the wonderful letter I found from you in my inbox. This tells me that you still love me and only that can give me strenght to be get back in good shape.

This time I can only stay home over the weekend because I really need someone to help me with most things. Pippa is real kind to me and have promised me to stay over the weekend so I can be allowed to sleep in my own bed for some nights. Now she will help me take a shower.

Pippa really want to see me and you together and she has promised me that she will help you with money so you can come and stay here with me. I hope you are still willing to do that? By the way, were you able to collect the money I sent to you? I also have to ask you why you have forwarded Pippas letter to me? She has already told me what she wrote.

Pippa feel a little bit sad because you have not answered her letter. She think that you believe she is a bad girl but I can promise you that she is a real good girl. Please write back to both of us and we will be very happy.

Your Roger

Jag var lite försiktig här och utelämnade avslutningsfrasen men om hon svarar så kommer den att finnas med i mitt nästa svar till henne.

Juliet svarade aldrig på Pippas brev och det var ju inte speciellt förvånande. Däremot så har det hänt en annan sak. Pippa har endast använt sin mailadress vid kontakt med just Juliet, men idag hittade jag ett mail från en Shola Odofen i inkorgen:

Citat:
mottaget den 18 april 12:50 PM

Hello Dear,

Good day to you and ur family. i saw ur profile i like it

Hope everything is go well with you and ur family?.
I felt like communicating with you hence my note.
I saw your profile and i keenly take a glance through them and you
interest me indeed and i wish to know you better than this and please if
you are interested in knowing me better,feel free to get back to know so
that we can get to know ourselves better and see what the future hold
for us and have cam we can chat face to face,

Yours truely
Shola

Här känner jag mig något osäker på om det är samma scammer eftersom sättet att skriva på inte likadant som tidigare, men detta kan ju också gjorts med flit för att jag ska tro att det är någon annan. Intressant dock att dennes förnamn är samma som Ritas efternamn.

Det kan också vara så att Pippas mailadress har "sålts" till en annan scammer. Sådant förekommer. En annan tanke som slår mig är att detta möjligtvis skulle kunna vara den riktige scammern med tanke på det jag markerat. Här kommer den bild som var bifogad på personen ifråga och som är av manligt kön. Tilläggas bör att bilden är väldigt mörk av flera anledningar.

http://i.imgur.com/zF6EFau.jpg

Vad tror ni?
Citera
2014-04-18, 14:33
Medlem
deathofyous avatar
Citat:

http://i.imgur.com/zF6EFau.jpg

Vad tror ni?
Bryt all koontakt, men innan skicka en fil som inte går att stänga som är full med kukar, barnporr och virus.
Jag fick kontakt med Patricia för nån dag sen, och nu har hon skickat följande:
Citat:
Hello, dearest one,

How are you doing today and every body around you? I am writing in response to the content of your mail received today and which the content was well understood by me, at first i must thank you for your kind and urgent response to my proposal letter which i have explained to you about the present situation that i am facing now and pleading for your kind assistance towards that which i must let you know that i am very happy to read from you again. I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart when i read your mail. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation i read in your mail, you have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much despite that we have known each other just few days and that still amazes me.

However, in regards to your mail as it may interest you to know the areas that i need your help mostly, please my dear i am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-

1) To stand as my foreign partner in the bank and provide a foreign account where this my late father's money will be transferred into as the bank stated.

2) To serve as a guiding to the money for me as i am still 23 years and a female as-well, and to invest the money into a very good business over there in your country and to make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and live in your country immediately the money is transferred into your account as i must let you know that Africa is no more conducive for me to stay.

I shall give you the contact of the bank so that you will communicate with them directly for the procedures of the transfer, but i will like you to send me your data as stated below which will help me to introduce your person to the bank as my foreign partner after which i will send you an application letter which you will send to them to initiate the claim on my behalf.

(1) Your full name.....................
(2) Your phone............................
And fax number......................
(3) Your occupation......................
(4) Your age...................................
(5) Your nationality...........................
(6) Your residential address................
(7) And your marital status..................

The above data are what the bank manager said that i should present to them from my foreign trustee before they will proceed with the transfer, so i will send it to the bank as soon as you furnish me with the information's to enable them proceed immediately.

Once again! i am very excited towards the content of your responding mail to me, have a nice and lovely day while i am eagerly looking forward to reading from you soonest regarding the providing of the above required information's.

Yours sincerely,
Patricia Hermann
Senast redigerad av deathofyou 2014-04-18 kl. 14:35.
Citera
2014-04-18, 16:10
Medlem
KryssEttaLuckas avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av deathofyou
Bryt all koontakt, men innan skicka en fil som inte går att stänga som är full med kukar, barnporr och virus.
Jag fick kontakt med Patricia för nån dag sen, och nu har hon skickat följande:

Har ingen direkt tanke på att bryta kontakten i nuläget. Om det är den riktiga scammern kan man kanske få honom att utföra saker längre fram.

"Patricia" använder sig av färdigskrivna mallar. Jag tror ni kan få ett romantiskt förhållande.
Citera
2014-04-18, 16:45
Medlem
deathofyous avatar
Citat:
Har ingen direkt tanke på att bryta kontakten i nuläget. Om det är den riktiga scammern kan man kanske få honom att utföra saker längre fram.

"Patricia" använder sig av färdigskrivna mallar. Jag tror ni kan få ett romantiskt förhållande.
Menar du det?
Citera
2014-04-18, 19:35
Medlem
Vnptss avatar
Jag mejlar just nu med ayoke(samma person som du pratar med hon hittade mig på cupidbay), har bara pratat med henne i några dagar men hon frågar redan om jag ska komma till hennes land eller om hon ska komma hit hahahah

Skickat detta mejlet till henne men hon ifrågasätter ingenting hahaha

"Very NICE loking woman i LIKE it,
I am swedish man named Kalle rövsn0r
I am a man working in hair salon i spesilize in eyebrows i dye dem cut them make them good eyebrows
I am 48 years young divoreced singel man"

Samt denna bilden:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/2l17b6/8

en ögonbrynsspecialist ska väl ha bättre ögonbryn kan man väl tycka? Ska fråga ayoke sen om hon gillar mina ögonbryn
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback