Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-06-24, 02:46
Medlem
rough-justices avatar
Efter allt som har framkommit om Daniel Friberg förutsätter jag att Gustav Kasselstrand och William Hahne tar avstånd från Daniel Friberg, Christoffer Dulny och Richard Spencer. Åtminstone om de vill rida på AltRight-vågen.
Citera
2017-06-24, 14:02
Medlem
me-wes avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av rough-justice
Efter allt som har framkommit om Daniel Friberg förutsätter jag att Gustav Kasselstrand och William Hahne tar avstånd från Daniel Friberg, Christoffer Dulny och Richard Spencer. Åtminstone om de vill rida på AltRight-vågen.
Varför ta avstånd från någonting eller någon öht? Om AfS direkt börjar slå högerut, oavsett vilken falang de i så fall skulle ge sig på, är partiet/projektet dödfött.
Citera
2017-06-24, 17:35
Medlem
rough-justices avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av me-we
Varför ta avstånd från någonting eller någon öht? Om AfS direkt börjar slå högerut, oavsett vilken falang de i så fall skulle ge sig på, är partiet/projektet dödfött.

Gamla SDU - aka Alternativ för Sverige - avböjde ju hjälp från ex-SvP:are och NMR:are när de samlade underskrifter för att registrera partiet hos Valmyndigheten.
Citera
2017-06-25, 00:14
Medlem
Antagonist88s avatar
Citat:
Gamla SDU - aka Alternativ för Sverige - avböjde ju hjälp från ex-SvP:are och NMR:are när de samlade underskrifter för att registrera partiet hos Valmyndigheten.
Är avböjning av hjälp samma sak som avståndstagande i ditt huvud?
Citera
2017-06-25, 17:55
Medlem
rough-justices avatar
Friberggate har fått en fortsättning. Skribenten Aedon Cassiel har författat en text om Daniel Fribergs förehavanden:

"So the situation with regards to the claim of doxing goes as follows:

1. Friberg initiated this conflict by acting maliciously and spreading blatant lies towards Greg, bitter at discovering that he wasn’t going to be invited to the Scandza Forum. This has now been confirmed as the truth beyond all reasonable doubt.

2. Friberg has ongoing contact with Mathias Wåg, including in a Swedish Facebook group. If your argument is that this point doesn’t prove anything all by itself, you’re really missing the idea. Of course it doesn’t. That’s not how inferences work. The point is that this lines up with everything else to support a broader inductive argument.

3. At the very same time Friberg’s deadline for receiving an invitation to the Scandza Forum passed and he began boycotting it as detailed in Omar Filmersson’s recent statement, Mathias Wåg released an article which both revealed the names of the Scandza organizers, and referred to Friberg as having been “disinvited” from the event. We now know that this was a lie, and that it originated from Friberg. So when Greg called this Friberg’s “fingerprint” on the article, he was being more prescient about the epistemic status of this piece of evidence than he may have realized: like a fingerprint, this is only “circumstantial” evidence, but it is also strong.

And the best case alternative explanation for Wåg’s article that a defender of Friberg could give — indeed I think the only alternative which accords with the rest of the facts as we now unequivocally know them — is that someone close enough to Friberg to have caught wind of his original lies about Greg’s role in the Scandza Forum’s invitations—very quickly after they were made—must have been the source. As far as I can tell, this is literally the only other possibility—and yet, no one has come forward, or been suggested as the possible source by Friberg himself.

So which is more likely: that Friberg lied regarding the Scandza Forum in attempt at a Machiavellian political maneuver and engaged in other forms of sabotage against its organizers (as has been confirmed by Filmersson), and then also leaked his version of events to Wåg, someone we know he had at least a degree of contact with—or that Johnson was justified on every other publicly verifiable fact involved in this incident (as we now know that he was) and then after saying so, proceeded to invent an accusation of doxing out of absolute whole cloth, diluting a case where he was objectively and verifiably in the right on everything else with an obviously false allegation, even though the facts that could be objectively demonstrated were already damning enough on their own?

For my part, I thought that it might promise some degree of compromise and resolution that if Friberg could own up to his original actions, which I’ll repeat for the hundredth time have now been confirmed beyond doubt—lying about Greg, and attempting to undermine the Scandza Forum—I would advise Greg that I thought he should retract the statements he made about doxing just for the sake of keeping the peace, even if they were true, for the sake of the broader aim of maintaining peace and cohesion between our respective audiences, even if the situation between us became more tense as a result. At the end of the day, my position was that if Friberg was willing to own some fault and try to minimize the fallout resulting from his actions, then the ultimate aim of working together to achieve our goals out in the real world was just simply more important than anything else. If Friberg had doxed before, we would simply let those who chose to be close to him be aware of this and take whatever precautions they saw fit to. If a pattern emerged of it happening repeatedly, then we would go public with evidence in a series of cases. But if Friberg could just own up to his original actions without deflecting, this would go a long way to reassure me that it was a mistake he planned not to repeat
."

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...rg-falls-back/
Citera
2017-06-25, 18:46
Medlem
KlausSteins avatar
Citat:
Friberggate har fått en fortsättning. Skribenten Aedon Cassiel har författat en text om Daniel Fribergs förehavanden:

Ska bli spännande att se om det kommer något mer. Lägg till Morgans utlovade artikel och det börjar bli ganska många som ställer upp på Johnsons sida varför vi mycket väl kan få en snöbollseffekt.
Citera
2017-06-27, 22:14
Medlem
Don.Cs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av baggebo1
Greg Johnson OCH Jonas De Geer ska tala på nästa Scandza, i Oslo.

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...n-oslo-july-1/

Fler fraktioner, fler potentiella minikrig. Eller så blir det gemensam gruppkram och "never again".

Verkar inte längre som om JDG ska tala.

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...m-oslo-july-1/
Citera
2017-06-27, 23:30
Medlem
Krakems avatar
Morgan har nu släppt sin artikel. En lång artikel som liknar ett karaktärsmord: "The truth about Daniel Friberg" XD

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...aniel-friberg/

Inte läst hela så får återkomma med citat.
Senast redigerad av Krakem 2017-06-27 kl. 23:37.
Citera
2017-06-28, 00:29
Medlem
rough-justices avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Krakem
Morgan har nu släppt sin artikel. En lång artikel som liknar ett karaktärsmord: "The truth about Daniel Friberg" XD

Inte läst hela så får återkomma med citat.

Väldigt tråkig läsning. Det verkar som att Daniel Friberg har reagerat med reptilhjärnan när han har blivit ifrågasatt om privata uttag på uppemot en halv miljon kronor. Samtidigt slavar de anställda på Arktos för timlöner på femdollarsnivån. Ofattbart. Värst är nog det privata mejlet från Daniel Friberg där han är oerhört nedlåtande mot den tidigare kollegan John Morgan. Skärmdumpas i artikeln.

I vintras lanserade Daniel Friberg, Richard Spencer och Henrik Palmgren deras AltRight-projekt som skulle bli det absolut ledande inom AltRight-rörelsen. Nånstans tror jag att AltRight-projektet är ett sätt att mjölka penningstinna finansiärer på pengar eftersom Arktos verkar ha urusel ekonomi (på grund av Daniel Fribergs privata uttag).

Nån som har koll på Christoffer Dulnys twitteraktiviteter de senaste dagarna? Verkar de ha påverkats av fejden?

"This is an article I really wish I didn’t need to write. I suspect many of Counter-Currents’ readers wish I didn’t have to write it, either, since I believe that most people who visit sites like this one do so because they are interested in ideas and incisive commentary rather than interpersonal drama and feuding. And when the conflict between my colleague Greg Johnson and my former colleague Daniel Friberg broke out earlier this month, I had fully intended to stay out of it. My involvement with Arktos and its internal squabbles had already ended, I was content to move on in life and let my former associates do the same, and I had hoped that the story of what had happened in Arktos would remain restricted to those who had been involved."

"The turning point came in January 2016, when I met with Arktos’ then accountants on a trip to London. They showed me that over the previous two years, there had been a large number of transactions on Arktos’ account. When these undocumented transactions were added up in September, they totaled approximately £57,000 (approximately $90,000 at the exchange rate during the period in question), many of which were transfers into his personal account, for which Daniel had provided no receipts or other documentation. The finances were in a mess, and as one of the accountant expressed it at the time, he “couldn’t believe that the person in charge of Arktos’ finances was someone with an MBA” given the careless and amateur way in which they were being handled. I knew that some of the transactions were justified, but there were others that I had no idea about. Our accountant strongly suspected malfeasance."

"As for the question, “Is Daniel Friberg an embezzler?” there is no official document or legal verdict I can refer to in order to say definitively one way or the other. There are company records that certainly demonstrate this, but I cannot disclose them publicly due to confidentiality (if Daniel has evidence proving the contrary, as CEO, he is free to do so). Nevertheless, this evidence was compelling enough to cause Arktos’ accountants and two of its shareholders to take action on it. If they had been satisfied with Daniel’s answers, they surely would have dropped the case, but ultimately, when they were unable to remove him, they settled for selling their shares instead. So it’s not that Daniel’s innocence was ever proven."

"Since I first became publicly involved in the arena of radical ideas, there have been more attacks and lies propagated against me by the antifa and the mainstream media than I can count. But none of them were nearly as inaccurate, mean-spirited, and demoralizing as Daniel’s recent attacks on me. This confirms what I had long suspected, which is that there are people in our own circles who are far more destructive than anything the opposition is doing to us. As long as we tolerate people who choose to handle their disagreements with others in the manner of twelve-year-olds, I don’t think the “movement,” such as it is, will ever make real progress. That’s not up to me, of course, but at least I have put my side of the story out there so that people can judge for themselves."

Senast redigerad av rough-justice 2017-06-28 kl. 00:53.
Citera
2017-06-28, 01:43
Medlem
KlausSteins avatar
Citat:
Väldigt tråkig läsning. Det verkar som att Daniel Friberg har reagerat med reptilhjärnan när han har blivit ifrågasatt om privata uttag på uppemot en halv miljon kronor. Samtidigt slavar de anställda på Arktos för timlöner på femdollarsnivån. Ofattbart. Värst är nog det privata mejlet från Daniel Friberg där han är oerhört nedlåtande mot den tidigare kollegan John Morgan. Skärmdumpas i artikeln.

Talar Morgan sanning så kommer väldigt många runt Altright att bittert få ångra att de allierat sig med Friberg. Frågan är hur mycket pengar han i sådana fall kommer hinna suga ur dem innan de bryter. Tråkigt.

Nu är frågan vem som blir näst att uttala sig.
Citera
2017-06-28, 01:51
Medlem
Krakems avatar
Jag tror att alla som jobbat under narcissistiska psykopatchefer ryser till lite av läsningen för detta är nästan på pricken exakt hur psykopater reagerar vid trängda lägen. Tycker svaret till Morgan avslöjar en hel del vad som förekommer därinne.

Tyvärr lyckas han nog sälja in sitt narrativ (psykopater brukar lyckas med det nämligen) till alt right-folket. Ett tag åtminstone. Nu kanske han ligger lite lågt ett tag tills detta lagt sig och allt är glömt fram tills nästa cirkus drar igång och folk börjat känna sig lurade. Förhoppningsvis bättre vaccinerade av detta.
Citera
2017-06-28, 10:42
Medlem
Nu har Morgans artikel kommit upp.

Det är ingen sympatisk bild av Friberg som målas upp.
Senast redigerad av SkrattandeRiddaren 2017-06-28 kl. 10:59.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback