Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2015-08-13, 17:38
Medlem
Startade precis en ny tråd om detta då jag ville jävlas tillbaka lite men då kan jag forsätta skriva här istället. Hur pass säkert är det att skriva tillbaka? Kan de spåra ens IP osv?
Citera
2015-08-17, 01:09
Medlem
Onanikrems avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av MFKR1
Startade precis en ny tråd om detta då jag ville jävlas tillbaka lite men då kan jag forsätta skriva här istället. Hur pass säkert är det att skriva tillbaka? Kan de spåra ens IP osv?
Vad skall de med ditt IP.nr. till? be polisen att tvinga din ISP. att lämna ut din idientietet?
(Internet Service Provider= Internetleverantör)

Värsta som kan hända är att din mailkorg blir full med spam, men det kan man leva med och känns värt när man kan trolla och lura dumjävlarna som håller på med sånt.
Om man får tråkigt och inget känns kul så kan man alltid mailväxla med nigerianer eller var fan de nu kommer ifrån.

Skriv långa brev och beskriv hur din katt/hund/papegoja/guldfisk mår.
Skriv om hur mycket du uppskattar att de tar sig tid att maila dig om testamentet från din älskade farbror/syssling/buksvåger etc.

Lämna telefonnummer till valfri myndighet och be dem ringa, skicka bilder på någon lokal pundare och skriv det är du, om det är ett kontaktmail "jag vill så gärna lära kännadig och veta mer om dig" mail.

Vill de ha ditt kontonummer så uppge något valfritt, jag uppmanar absolut inte att uppge något som rikspolisstyrelsen, radiotjänst eller så!!
Senast redigerad av Onanikrem 2015-08-17 kl. 01:18.
Citera
2015-08-23, 13:45
Medlem
Alanas avatar
Har haft en mailadress i flera år utan att få massa spam och nigeriabrev men sen plötsligt i början på sommaren så började det trilla in och har fortsatt göra så efter att jag deltog i en undersökning som fanns på facebook. Antar att de som hade hand om undersökningen har gjort min mail tillgänglig för den här typen av scams. Väldigt tråkigt då jag helst vill behålla min mailadress men jag undrar om det finns nåt sätt att få stopp på det? Eller är det hopplöst?
Citera
2016-01-07, 08:51
Medlem
Lurad på halv miljon – polisen varnar för nya ”Nigeriabreven”

För en dag sen.
http://www.msn.com/sv-se/nyheter/inr...=mailsignoutmd

Citat:
Polisen har den senaste tiden blivit kontaktad av flera personer angående något som kallas ”Florida lottery”. De utsatta har i ett brev lovats en vinst på 800 000 dollar – trots att de inte har deltagit i något lotteri. För att ta del av drömvinsten uppmanas brevets mottagare att först betala en mindre avgift. Betalar man följer snart fler uppmaningar till betalningar.
Citera
2016-04-11, 02:05
Medlem
Fyra20s avatar
Jag fick ett nigeriabrev igår och tänkte att jag skulle trolla lite med han men jag har inte läst igenom det han svarade efter att jag frågade vad hans förslag var.
Såhär skrev han:
Hello,
I need your hand in a partnership project that we benefit me and you.
Thanks.
Kindly Regards.

----------

Hi, what kind of project are you involved with?
How did you get my mail, do you know Stefan?

----------

Good day,

First of all I want to thank you for considering my proposal. One aspect I will like to talk about is PARTNERSHIP. I strongly believe in the power and spirit of Partnership in business. Partnership, it is all about mutual understanding, mutual efforts /contribution and mutual benefits for all parties involved in the partnership. On this note, I would want us to work as a team in pursuit of this interest with utmost professionalism, transparency, commitment and confidentiality.

The first thing I will do is to get you acquainted with the complete details (a general overview) of this transaction so as to give you a foundation on which to make a concrete decision. I actually got your email contact from a friend of mine who works at the Chambers of Commerce here in the Hong Kong, I went to him with the zeal of locating a possible business partner overseas who will assist me in this project but note that I did not specify the nature of this business to him due to the nature of the business.

I contacted you concerning a deceased customer Qusayy Ziya-Omeed (An Iraqi Crude oil merchant), and an investment he placed under our banks management. Once again I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I am contacting on you independently and no one is informed of this communication I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In January 2001, Qusayy Ziya-Omeed came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 18.3 million United States dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case because of his high net worth profile; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto Chief Operations Officer of the private banking sector, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favored route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 600 traditional stocks and bond managers and 300 managers of alternative investments. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at 22.5 million United States dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war (U.S and Iraqi war), Thirteen years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Information started to trickle in that Qusayy Ziya-Omeed and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit his home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence. Accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank even gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; our now deceased client died in-testate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. It is quite clear now that our dear client died with no known or identifiable family member.

This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the portfolio and the late beneficiary of the deposit. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statement of claim to Hang Seng Bank Ltd, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit to Management of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. This will result in the money entering the Hang Seng accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of Thirteen {13} years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is US $22,500,000.00 deposit just lying unclaimed. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased's family; they have investigated for several months and have found no identifiable family member. The investigation has come to an end.

My proposal; I am prepared to furnish the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation. I am also proposing that after successful execution of the business deal and the money in your account, the funds be disbursed in the ratio 40/60; 40% of the funds will go to you for offering yourself as the next of kin and providing a foreign account especially an offshore account for safe transfer of the funds and 60% will be for me. Please let me know in your next correspondence if the above sharing ratio is okay by you because we can fine-tune this based on our interactions incase you have any problem with it. Following the master plan for this deal I am looking at a bank that have transaction understanding with my bank as first point of transfer to put off eyebrows that may be raised or to avoid unnecessary questioning.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come one's way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by and please do not let me miss my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant modus operandi to initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. I await your response.

Sincerely,
Ha, Kwong.

Hans mail är: mt102@outlook.kr
Citera
2016-05-08, 07:46
Medlem
Naturligtvis ska du hjälpa den gode Kwong. Att det gått en månad sen du fick mailet gör knappast något.
Citera
2016-08-12, 19:59
Avstängd
arakas avatar
Fick mitt första nigeriabrev av Husam Al Sayed på Skype igår (äntligen, )

Husam Al Sayed: Hello Arakani,

I am Mr.HUSAM AL SAYED, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I decided to write you this message because I have been in search of someone with this name "ARAKANI", so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you, which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your name and you are going to benefit from it.

One late Mr. KAVEL ARAKANI a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2010 for 77 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was 22nd of July 2016. Sadly KAVEL was among the death victims in the November 8 2013 Typhoon Haiyan disaster in Philipines that killed over 6,300 people. He was in Philipines on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. KAVEL did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that KAVEL should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that KAVEL is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already.so I am suggesting we share the funds on 60%/40% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as top secret. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address (husamalsayed04@gmail.com). Have a nice day and God bless. Have a nice day and God bless, Anticipating your communication.

Regards.
Mr. Husam Al Sayed
husamalsayed04@gmail.com skype, halsayed823

Om ni är på scamhumör får ni gärna maila eller skypa mr Sayed.
Senast redigerad av araka 2016-08-12 kl. 20:41.
Citera
2016-09-25, 16:09
Medlem
siljaeuropa94s avatar
Här tipsas om en bot som genererar random svar på scam-mail och sen håller "konversationen" igång "forever"
https://medium.com/@beweinreich/two-...93c#.djy3sqs70
Citera
2017-11-09, 00:54
Avstängd
qirteros avatar
Tror min farsa som är pensionär fick någon nigeriabrev, väldigt konstigt iaf då det var hans vän som han gick i samma universitet med (vännen är från Nigeria) som hörde av sig och sa att han hade en stor summa pengar han behövde förflytta ut ur Nigeria och ville träffa min farsa i Luxemburg eller vad fan det var och då skulle min farsa få typ 10% å jag vet inte vad.
Allt skedde via telefon kontakt från ett nummer som var nigerianskt, vet inte om farsan skickat pengar eller nått då han aldrig skulle erkänna det för att han antagligen skäms, iaf misstänkte jag att något inte stämde när hans telefon ringde skit ofta och han pratade engelska med en snubbe så fick trycka ur honom allt och fick honom att polisanmäla det, dom hade tagit kort på varandras pass och skickat för att bevisa att dom var rätt personer, min farsas väns pass såg dock väldigt photoshoppat ut.

Är detta något nytt eller är det ett gammalt knep?
Senast redigerad av qirtero 2017-11-09 kl. 00:57.
Citera
2017-11-10, 12:06
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Onanikrem

Skriv långa brev och beskriv hur din katt/hund/papegoja/guldfisk mår.
Skriv om hur mycket du uppskattar att de tar sig tid att maila dig om testamentet från din älskade farbror/syssling/buksvåger etc.

Lämna telefonnummer till valfri myndighet och be dem ringa, skicka bilder på någon lokal pundare och skriv det är du, om det är ett kontaktmail "jag vill så gärna lära kännadig och veta mer om dig" mail.

Fast vem orkar hålla på med sånt?
Citera
2022-05-08, 21:30
Medlem
hjaelploskilles avatar
Det har verkligen skett en enorm upptrappning av dessa scams i min epost. Får flera st per dag vissa dagar. Jag har börjat skriva tillbaka och jävlas, jag skriver alltid samma sak: att en viss Mr. Goodwin Brown från IMF kontaktade mig för två dagar sedan och bad mig skicka $1500 för att få loss en summa på $100,000,000 åt mig varpå jag skickade pengarna via Bitcoin. Det blir lite roligt när de tror att de stött på en idiot som gärna skickar $1500 till okänd scammer och de får genast för sig att de också kan få mig att skicka en lika stor summa, men de måste bara korsa barriären mellan oss genom att få mig att förstå att Goodwin är en scammer och att de är ärliga.

Men vem går egentligen på såna här scams? Jag undrar det varje gång jag skummar genom ett sånt mail. Det är så absurt att ingen ens någorlunda rationell människa borde gå på det idag. Ändå fortsätter det att ske och, som sagt, trappas upp för min del då jag får fler än någonsin.
Citera
2022-05-29, 21:34
Medlem
goseigens avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av hjaelploskille
Det har verkligen skett en enorm upptrappning av dessa scams i min epost. Får flera st per dag vissa dagar. Jag har börjat skriva tillbaka och jävlas, jag skriver alltid samma sak: att en viss Mr. Goodwin Brown från IMF kontaktade mig för två dagar sedan och bad mig skicka $1500 för att få loss en summa på $100,000,000 åt mig varpå jag skickade pengarna via Bitcoin. Det blir lite roligt när de tror att de stött på en idiot som gärna skickar $1500 till okänd scammer och de får genast för sig att de också kan få mig att skicka en lika stor summa, men de måste bara korsa barriären mellan oss genom att få mig att förstå att Goodwin är en scammer och att de är ärliga.

Men vem går egentligen på såna här scams? Jag undrar det varje gång jag skummar genom ett sånt mail. Det är så absurt att ingen ens någorlunda rationell människa borde gå på det idag. Ändå fortsätter det att ske och, som sagt, trappas upp för min del då jag får fler än någonsin.

De är förmodligen medvetet designade så just för att få fram idioterna.

På så vis vet man att de som är intresserade är extra korkade och giriga.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback