Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2022-07-14, 07:23
Medlem
Som rubriken säger, så skulle jag vilja hitta en app där jag kan skriva in det egelska ordet samt dess ordförklaring på ett organiserat sätt. Och helst att det ska finnas någon sökfunktion så att man snabbt kan hitta det ordet man söker efter i listan man skapat. Och gärna då också att den automatiskt sorterar orden i listan i bokstavsordning. Det är inte en app til telefonen utan till min PC jag vill ha.

Någon som har något bra förslag?
Senast redigerad av schroooms 2022-07-14 kl. 07:25.
Citera
2022-07-14, 07:44
Medlem
Stormpiskares avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av schroooms
Går det inte att tanka ner källkoden för Wiktionary?

https://sv.wiktionary.org/wiki/
Citera
2022-07-14, 07:45
Medlem
OtherBarrys avatar
MySQL eller Microsofts SQL server?
Citera
2022-07-14, 07:50
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av OtherBarry
MySQL eller Microsofts SQL server?

Jag är dessvärre inte så bra på att koda. Tänkte om det fanns en färdig applikation. Något bättre alternativ än att använda Word som jag gjort hittills.
Senast redigerad av schroooms 2022-07-14 kl. 08:04.
Citera
2022-07-14, 09:03
Medlem
tnems avatar
Citat:
Som rubriken säger, så skulle jag vilja hitta en app där jag kan skriva in det egelska ordet samt dess ordförklaring på ett organiserat sätt. Och helst att det ska finnas någon sökfunktion så att man snabbt kan hitta det ordet man söker efter i listan man skapat. Och gärna då också att den automatiskt sorterar orden i listan i bokstavsordning. Det är inte en app til telefonen utan till min PC jag vill ha.

Excel
Citera
2022-07-14, 14:12
Medlem
a-mortals avatar
Citat:

notepad.exe
Citera
2022-07-14, 14:54
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av tnem
Excel
hm.

Som det är nu har jag använt word: Och då ser det ut såhär:

Kod:
Animate

At its most basic, animate means simply alive, while inanimate means not living, not moving around. But animate also means spirited, or brought to life. 

Animism

Animism is the doctrine that every natural thing in the universe has a soul. If you believe in animism, you believe that ostriches, cactuses, mountains, and thunder are all spiritual beings. 

Antonym

A word that has the exact opposite meaning of another word is its antonym. Life is full of antonyms, from the "stop" and "go" of a traffic signal to side-by-side restroom doors labeled "men" and "women." 

Aptly

The word aptly describes an action that's done appropriately or fittingly. An audience's standing ovation might aptly capture its enthusiasm for a rock band's energetic performance. 

Ascribe

Ascribe means to give credit to, like if you ascribe the A you got on your group project to the hard work of your partners! 

Aversion

If you have an aversion to something, you have an intense dislike for it. Commonly it's food, but you could have an aversion to black and white movies, driving with the windows open, or taking calls from salespeople. 

Bashful

Bashful means shy or timid. You might feel bashful when meeting a famous actress, a high-ranking government official, or just someone whom you find really good-looking. 

Behoove

To behoove someone to do something is to make it advisable or necessary to do so, for their own good or that of others. 

Belie

To belie means to contradict. If you are 93 but look like you are 53, then your young looks belie your age. 

Bewilder

To bewilder is to amaze, baffle, dumbfound, flummox, perplex, or stupefy. When you bewilder people, you confuse them. 

Bile

In medicine, bile is a fluid secreted by the liver and used to help breakdown fats. Because it used to be associated with anger, feeling your bile rise is the same as feeling mounting anger. 

Cabbage

Cabbage is a vegetable with thick, lettuce-like leaves. You can grow both green and purple cabbage in your garden. 

Chiefly

Use the adverb chiefly to mean "mostly" or "primarily." You could say your history class is chiefly focused on 18th century American history if all your teacher wants to talk about is the American Revolution. 

Clairvoyant

If you can predict the future, you may want to keep your clairvoyant powers to yourself. Otherwise everyone will be knocking down your door asking for the next winning lotto numbers. 

Comb

A comb is a tool for smoothing your hair. You might pull a comb through your curls before you run out the door in the morning to catch your bus. 

Commence

Commence is a fancy way of saying "begin." Your invitation to a formal wedding might note, "The ceremony will commence at noon." 

Commission

The word commission has several very different meanings, but in its most basic meaning, commission is the act of passing a responsibility to someone else. If you receive a government commission, that means you have been assigned a task by the government. 

Compound

If you compound a problem you add something to it to make it worse, like say, putting water on a grease fire. Compound means to combine; a compound is a combination or mixture of two or more things. 

Compulsory

When something is compulsory, it is required or must be done. In most states, it's compulsory for kids to attend school (or an equivalent homeschool) from age six to seventeen. 

Congruent

The adjective congruent fits when two shapes are the same in shape and size. If you lay two congruent triangles on each other, they would match up exactly. 

Constitute

To constitute is to make up a whole from smaller parts, or "constituents." "What constitutes a family?" means "What makes up a family?" 

Contemplation

Contemplation is long, hard thinking about something. If you’re writing a book on the meaning of the universe, then you’re going to need to do a great deal of contemplation. 

Credence

Credence means truthfulness, or believability. A video of a funnel cloud entering Central Park would give credence to rumors of a tornado in Manhattan. 

Dash

When you dash, you run a short distance very quickly. If you forget your lunch in the morning, you might try to dash home, grab it, and dash back to school. 

Men i takt med att ordlistan växer skulle jag föredra att ha det i ett annat format. Och gärna ha någon funktion som rangordnar orden i bokstavsordning istället för att jag ska behöver göra det manuellt.
Citera
2022-07-14, 14:55
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av a-mortal
notepad.exe

Menar du notepad++ ?
Citera
2022-07-14, 15:15
Medlem
NoggerChocs avatar
Citat:
Men i takt med att ordlistan växer skulle jag föredra att ha det i ett annat format. Och gärna ha någon funktion som rangordnar orden i bokstavsordning istället för att jag ska behöver göra det manuellt.

Du kan sortera din lista med Words tabellfunktion. Duger inte det kan du använda vilken databashanterare som helst, t.ex. den i LibreOffice.
Citera
2022-07-14, 15:45
Neksnors avatar
En vanlig tabell, exempelvis i Excel, funkar, men använd någon databasapp istället.
https://www.microsoft.com/sv-se/microsoft-365/access borde funka alldeles utmärkt om du leker med Windows. Men det finns antagligen billigare alternativ.
"Problemet" som ska lösas är https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key–value_database där "key" är orden och "value" beskrivningarna.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback