• 12 114 online
  • 1 213 596 medlemmar
  • 62 603 679 inlägg
2019-01-08, 17:42
Medlem
Ok thanks a lot for sharing your experience, I feel a bit better thanks to you☺️
I managed to get a hold of the company and they got one of my two last emails on time and they changed the weed I ordered first with another one that contains less than 0.2% so I shouldn't go to jail for 25 years, in absolute terms
And yes I agree, it's so weird this policy and state of mind where everybody is shitfaced in the subway every Friday and Saturday night but the tolerance on weed is close to zero. I'm French and in France people rarely get pissed, they just drink a lil bit everyday ^^ And I have plenty of friends who got arrested with weed or hash when we were Young, the cops just take it, give you big eyes and say "it's illegal! Have a good day" and probably go home to smoke it. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble for just using.
Citera
2019-01-08, 17:50
Medlem
Yeah, Sweden sucks ass about stuff like this, however, the cops don't care as much about weed anymore (depending on where you live, of course).

By the way, almost everyone freaks out the first time they smoke weed, it's ok! Less panicky strains (ie less THC, more CBD) are a good choice for beginners.
Citera
2019-01-08, 18:18
Medlem
The whole buds from hemp life are decent, way better than anything prechopped or grinded
Citera
2019-01-12, 01:14
Medlem
Good news, it went through with no problem. I haven't even had to pay taxes/moms on it which is the first time since they started doing that, in March, Switzerland being outside the EU, even a good damn football from Norway this summer I had to 125:- taxes on it, so I don't really understand but it's all good news. And the stuff was worth a few days of worrying Thank y'all for your help!
Citera