Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2019-01-06, 19:44
Avstängd
Damian Marley - Patience
"The earth was flat if you went to far you would fall of, now the earth is round and if the shape change again everybody would start laugh, the average man can't prove most of the things that he chooses to speak of, and still won't research and find out the root of the truth that he seek."

Nirvana - On a Plain
"Love my self, better than you.
Know its wrong, but what should i do.
Im on a plain, i cant complain."

Paul McCartney - Fool on the hill
"But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down, and the eyes in his head sees the world spinning around."

Owl city - Fireflies
"I'd like to make my self believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cause everything is never as it seems."

UB40 - Higher ground
"Every hour, every day, im learning more. The more i learn, the less i know about before. The less i know the more i want to look around, digging deep for clues on higher ground.

The moon and stars sit way upp high, earth and trees beneath him lay."

Meatloaf - (minns inte title)
"As far as I'm concerned the world could still be flat, and when the time has come then its time to take it back."
Citera
2019-01-06, 19:47
Medlem
Trollfeeders avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av turtleexpress
Damian Marley - Patience
"The earth was flat if you went to far you would fall of, now the earth is round and if the shape change again everybody would start laugh, the average man can't prove most of the things that he chooses to speak of, and still won't research and find out the root of the truth that he seek."

Nirvana - On a Plain

"But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down, and the eyes in his head sees the world spinning around."

Owl city - Fireflies
"I'd like to make my self believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cause everything is never as it seems."

UB40 - Higher ground
"Every hour, every day, im learning more. The more i learn, the less i know about before. The less i know the more i want to look around, digging deep for clues on higher ground.

"As far as I'm concerned the world could still be flat, and when the time has come then its time to take it back."

Kontext är överskattat?
Citera
2019-01-06, 19:51
Medlem
Thomas Wiehe & Staffan Westerberg - Jorden är platt som en pannkaka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBTr7iur2_U

Ok. Vad gör vi nu?
Citera
2019-01-06, 19:51
Avstängd
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Trollfeeder
Kontext är överskattat?
Varsågod att förklara.
Citera
2019-01-06, 19:52
Medlem
Trollfeeders avatar
Citat:
Varsågod att förklara.

Du har medvetet misstolkat en hel del till att handla om platt jord.
Citera
2019-01-06, 19:53
Avstängd
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Kotlettfrillan
Ok. Vad gör vi nu?
Dansar?
Citera
2019-01-06, 19:54
Avstängd
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Trollfeeder
Du har medvetet misstolkat en hel del till att handla om platt jord.
Varsågod att förklara sa jag, vad är misstolkat och vad är medvetet?
Citera
2019-01-06, 20:01
Avstängd
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Kotlettfrillan
Ok. Vad gör vi nu?
Eller så tar vi meatloafs tips, and "take it back".
Citera
2019-01-06, 20:08
Avstängd
Även Michael Jackson har i en video visat sin åsikt, tror det är i videon black or white men osäker.
Där ser vi 2 bebisar sitta på en stor glob, lekandes med en snö glob som Michael dansar i.
Tydlig platt jords referens.
Citera
2019-01-06, 20:14
Medlem
Man kan såklart tolka låtar olika, men ingenting tyder på att några av dessa låtar skulle handla om en indirekt platt jord. Det är nog bäst att inte ta allting bokstavligt inom musik.

Citat:

Citat:
Damian Marley - Patience
Gräsrökande hippie.
Citat:
Nirvana - On a Plain
"Cobain is saying that he is at a certain stage/place in his life which is troublesome and has left him in a deep depression, but, it could be worse."
https://genius.com/2080886
Citat:
"I think this song refers to a person who is not blinded by illusions that many people either chose to not notice or lie to themselves about. He is alone because there are not many people who want to accept the truth (aka. "he sees the sun going down.") However, I don't think this is a pessimistic song because what is the point of talking or wanting attention from people who are not even true to themselves (aka. "he knows they're the fools")?"
https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/775/
Citat:
Owl city - Fireflies
"These lines are referring to Lucid dreaming- which is basically when you know your dreaming as you dream. Most of the time we don’t know we are dreaming until after we wake up. The artist is saying that he’s not sure if he would want to be “awake” (know he was dreaming) while he dreams because he would realize that none of it was actually happening in reality. Knowing he was dreaming would kind of ruin his amazing dreams, so he wouldn’t exactly want to know he was dreaming."
https://genius.com/15880090
Citat:
UB40 - Higher ground
Jag vet inte riktigt hur du tolkar detta till en platt jord.
Citat:
"Its about living your own life and not falling into what society wants you to be"
https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/60827/
Citera
2019-01-06, 20:32
Avstängd
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av .sh
men ingenting tyder på att några av dessa låtar skulle handla om en indirekt platt jord. ]
Ne inte särskilt "indirekt" kan jag hålla med om, 2 av dom säger platt jord rakt ut, medans andra syftar till det skapligt direkt skulle jag säga.

Varför jag skulle ta skit förklaringarna du länkat har jag ingen aning om, vem som helst kan påstå saker. Och en av dom sitter t.o.m och "tror" den vet vad den sjunger om.

Och att du kallar damian marley "grässrökande hippie" visar mig var din intelligens ligger.

Alla borde kolla upp damian marley-patience, mycket bra låt.
Citera
2019-01-06, 20:40
Avstängd
Dessutom diskuterar dina förklaringar mestadels sångerna i helhet.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback