Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-09-06, 16:03
Medlem
CharlieHallstroms avatar
Skjutning inne i en Fifth Third Bank-bank i downtown Cincinnati. Någon som vet mer? Rån som gått snett? Varför avlossar man inne i en bank? Verkar vara flera döda då de rapporterar om "fatalities" som betyder dödsoffer till skillnad från casualties vilket kan innebära skadade också.

Citat:
Multiple people have been shot in what dispatch called an "active shooter" situation in Downtown Cincinnati at the Fountain Square Fifth Third location.

The scene was announced as secure at about 9:15 a.m., but there are multiple victims in the area of 511 Walnut Street.

One victim was located at 5th and Walnut streets, according to police.

Another victim was located inside the nearby Graeter's ice cream shop.

Four victims were transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, hospital officials said.

Cincinnati City Councilman tweeted "multiple shot, and tragically there are fatalities." He also said the gunman is suspected to be dead.

https://eu.cincinnati.com/story/news...ys/1210202002/
Citera
2018-09-06, 17:12
Medlem
CharlieHallstroms avatar
USA Today rapporterar om 4 döda inklusive skytten:

Citat:
Four are dead including the shooter and several injured in what dispatch called an "active shooter" situation in Downtown Cincinnati at the Fountain Square Fifth Third location.

The scene was announced as secure at about 9:15 a.m., but there were multiple victims in the area of 511 Walnut Street.

One victim was located at 5th and Walnut streets, according to police. Another victim was located inside the nearby Graeter's ice cream shop.

Three men and one woman were transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, hospital officials said. One has died, two are in critical condition and one is in serious condition. Each suffered gunshot wounds, officials said.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ng/1210512002/
Citera
2018-09-06, 17:14
Medlem
gato12s avatar
Är ofta arbetsplatsrelaterat i såna här fall i USA. Nån som fått kicken återvänder med vapen.
Citera
2018-09-06, 17:48
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av gato12
Är ofta arbetsplatsrelaterat i såna här fall i USA. Nån som fått kicken återvänder med vapen.
Eller någon som blivit rånad av banken.
USA saknar ju inte rättshaverister direkt
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback