Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-08-04, 19:36
Medlem
Trollfeeders avatar
För ett par dagar sedan gick den nuvarande påven Franciskus ut med att dödsstraff är fel

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/pav...omtalad-fraga/

Citat:
Nu står kyrkan för att dödsstraff är ”otillåtet då det är en attack mot en människas värdighet”.

Påven måste alltså mena att Gud attackerade människans värdighet när Han gav Moses bud som dessa:

2 Mos 21:12

He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death

2 Mos 21:16

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

2 Mos 21:19

Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death

3 Mos 20:10

And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

3 Mos 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Vem tror Påven att han är, som förhäver sig emot Gud på detta sätt? Vilken otrolig hybris att kalla sig Kristi ställföreträdare på jorden, och sen tala tvärtemot vad Gud har sagt.

Har det blivit någon reaktion på detta i den katolska värden? Accepterar man en gudsfientlig påve?
Citera
2018-08-04, 19:55
Medlem
Jo, det har absolut noterats i den katolska världen men det är inte första gången Påve Franciskus agerar, minst sagt, märkligt och kontroversiellt.

Några reaktioner:

https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/20...hite-pope.html
https://onepeterfive.com/with-catech...-pandoras-box/
https://www.firstthings.com/web-excl...tal-punishment

Citat:
In a move that should surprise no one, Pope Francis has once again appeared to contradict two millennia of clear and consistent scriptural and Catholic teaching. The Vatican has announced that the Catechism of the Catholic Church will be changed to declare the death penalty “inadmissible” given the “inviolability and dignity of the person” as understood “in the light of the Gospel.”

If Pope Francis really is claiming that capital punishment is intrinsically evil, then either scripture, the Fathers and Doctors of the Church, and all previous popes were wrong—or Pope Francis is. There is no third alternative. Nor is there any doubt about who would be wrong in that case. The Church has always acknowledged that popes can make doctrinal errors when not speaking ex cathedra—Pope Honorius I and Pope John XXII being the best-known examples of popes who actually did so. The Church also explicitly teaches that the faithful may, and sometimes should, openly and respectfully criticize popes when they do teach error. The 1990 CDF document Donum Veritatis sets out norms governing the legitimate criticism of magisterial documents that exhibit “deficiencies.” It would seem that Catholic theologians are now in a situation that calls for application of these norms.
Citera
2018-08-04, 19:58
Medlem
Påven är ju Satans hantlangare och katolska kyrkan är Satans synagoga så vad kan man förvänta sig..?
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:01
Medlem
borrizs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Trollfeeder
För ett par dagar sedan gick den nuvarande påven Franciskus ut med att dödsstraff är fel

Påven måste alltså mena att Gud attackerade människans värdighet när Han gav Moses bud som dessa:

And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Vem tror Påven att han är, som förhäver sig emot Gud på detta sätt? Vilken otrolig hybris att kalla sig Kristi ställföreträdare på jorden, och sen tala tvärtemot vad Gud har sagt.

Har det blivit någon reaktion på detta i den katolska värden? Accepterar man en gudsfientlig påve?
Verkligen en intressant uppräkning. Skulle vara kul om du kunde komplettera med några exempel ifrån -nya testamentet,
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:09
Medlem
Trollfeeders avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av borriz
Verkligen en intressant uppräkning. Skulle vara kul om du kunde komplettera med några exempel ifrån -nya testamentet,

Det var ändå bara exempel, jag tror det finns mer att gräva fram i GT.

I NT finns inga civila lagar på det sätt det gör i GT, där ju Mose lag var lagen i Israel. Men det finns exempel ändå.

Apg 25:10-11

Then said Paul, I stand at Caesar's judgment seat, where I ought to be judged: to the Jews have I done no wrong, as thou very well knowest.

For if I be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die: but if there be none of these things whereof these accuse me, no man may deliver me unto them. I appeal unto Caesar.

Rom 13:1-4

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:11
Medlem
Trollfeeders avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av belyi
Jo, det har absolut noterats i den katolska världen men det är inte första gången Påve Franciskus agerar, minst sagt, märkligt och kontroversiellt.

Några reaktioner:

https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/20...hite-pope.html
https://onepeterfive.com/with-catech...-pandoras-box/
https://www.firstthings.com/web-excl...tal-punishment

Men är det inte Påven som är...

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av belyi
...kyrkans läroämbete att tolka Bibeln åt oss.
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:13
Medlem
Honey.B.Blues avatar
Citat:

1 / påven må vara allt möjligt, men gudsfientlig? LOL

du är ju däremot ett imbecillt troll, kverulantiskt troll
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:16
Medlem
Trollfeeders avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Honey.B.Blue

Så vad är han då, när han öppet kallar Guds bud för onda?
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:18
Medlem
borrizs avatar
Citat:
Det var ändå bara exempel, jag tror det finns mer att gräva fram i GT.

I NT finns inga civila lagar på det sätt det gör i GT, där ju Mose lag var lagen i Israel. Men det finns exempel ändå.

Apg 25:10-11

Then said Paul, I stand at Caesar's judgment seat, where I ought to be judged: to the Jews have I done no wrong, as thou very well knowest.

For if I be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die: but if there be none of these things whereof these accuse me, no man may deliver me unto them. I appeal unto Caesar.

Rom 13:1-4

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Menar du att även Jesus är emot gud?
Har du missat den händelsen då Jesus räddade den där äktenskapsbryterskan som skulle stenas enligt Mose lag? (Johannesevangeliet 8:2-11)
När Jesus yttrade ""Den som är utan synd må kasta första stenen på henne."" och fick hela bestraffningen att komma av sig, då upphävde han Mose lag.
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:21
Medlem
Citat:
Men är det inte Påven som är...

Det fungerar inte exakt på det sättet du tror.

Om du läste artikeln jag citerade hade du också sett att det stod:"The Church has always acknowledged that popes can make doctrinal errors when not speaking ex cathedra"
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:21
Medlem
70-talsfilms avatar
Kristna utgår i huvudsak från NT, inte GT. Sjukt tröttsamt med dessa pseudoreferenser.
Citera
2018-08-04, 20:24
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Honey.B.Blue

Påven är en Antikrist, det är inget LOL med det.
Det är fakta, Vatikanen följer Satan och inte Gud
Jämför de tio budorden från bibeln med de katolska budorden så märker du vad som är i görningen.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback