Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-09-24, 19:50
Medlem
Fel!

Det är endast fattiga som kan vara rasister. I framtiden så kommer afrikaner bli stämplade som rashatare med tanke på hur mycket rasism det finns från svarta i USA mot vita.
Citera
2018-09-24, 20:54
Medlem
JohanLiljegrens avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Nanakorn
How does one change this mindset among the mainstream media and educational systems?

This is a partially hard question, as there is really nothing you can do about the institutions themselves, that are culture marxistic. On the other hand, you can cease to consume mainstream media and choose alternative media. When it comes to media, that is the only solution. You may read books and watch documentaries as well.

When it comes to schools and education, it is a lot harder. It would be required to start up private schools, where there are no culture marxistic teachers. One problem though is that in this country, it is mandatory to follow the so called "basic ground values", which include culture marxism. A school that is not antiwhite would likely face all different kinds of reprisals, within and without the boundaries of the law.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback