Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-07-10, 01:34
Medlem
Pocarisweats avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Nanakorn
Well, I left Thailand for a reason. I suppose I should have kept my frustrations to myself. You're right, I'd have gone to prison if I'd said those things at home. As for the Zionist statement. I just feel that many people shout about boycotts but don't follow through on them.

No matter your view on Zionism, a bunch of children trapped inside a cave...No sane person would under no circumstances care no matter their view of Zionism. I am sure that even if a proper Nazi would have the chance of saving trapped children in need, he or she would. No doubt. Why? Because unless you are a psychopath or totally unable to feel empathy within your heart, you will act by instincts, and those instincts are stronger than no political agenda in the whole world.
Citera
2018-07-10, 10:38
Medlem
Nanakorns avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pocarisweat
No matter your view on Zionism, a bunch of children trapped inside a cave...No sane person would under no circumstances care no matter their view of Zionism. I am sure that even if a proper Nazi would have the chance of saving trapped children in need, he or she would. No doubt. Why? Because unless you are a psychopath or totally unable to feel empathy within your heart, you will act by instincts, and those instincts are stronger than no political agenda in the whole world.
Most Nazis back in the war let millions of Soviet, European, Gipsie and of course Jewish children die, so you're talking nonesense.

The West, including Sweden let 1.7 million - 3 million people, many of them Children, die in Cambodia during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. These people were brutally murdered with blunt instruments, 1, by, 1. I've been to the killing fields where it happened and saw how the country is STILL totally broken because of that genocide. Thailand, Sweden, America, they happily let it happen. In fact, even after the Khmer Rouge was ousted from power by the Vietnamese, the the west including American and Sweden only recognized the Khmer Rouge genocidal party as the true rulers of Cambodia, not the far kinder Vietnamese puppet government. In fact Thailand gave Poll Pot and his party save bastion in Thailand to continue his attempted rule of the Khmer Rouge for another 14 years until finally in the 90's where a handful of officials charged with war crimes. Poll Pot died under house arrest in his bed. Many others escaped any form of persecution.

The world knew this was going on but they held onto their ideals of not supporting the Communists AHEAD of the lives of millions of civilians. So don't preach to me your lies and misinformation.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/10...e-khmer-rouge/
Citera
2018-07-10, 10:48
Medlem
Nanakorns avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pocarisweat
"The Khmer Rouge as an organization is gone now. No longer can it sow death and destruction, nor can it be used any longer by outside powers to further their geopolitical goals. Against fierce opposition, the government of Cambodia managed to get the nation back on its feet. The buildup of the Khmer Rouge is one of the more striking examples of the cynicism of the imperial mindset, in which the lives of others are sacrificed on the altar of geopolitical interests. That philosophy remains very much alive today."
Citera
2018-07-10, 14:08
Medlem
Pocarisweats avatar
Citat:
Most Nazis back in the war let millions of Soviet, European, Gipsie and of course Jewish children die, so you're talking nonesense.

The West, including Sweden let 1.7 million - 3 million people, many of them Children, die in Cambodia during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. These people were brutally murdered with blunt instruments, 1, by, 1. I've been to the killing fields where it happened and saw how the country is STILL totally broken because of that genocide. Thailand, Sweden, America, they happily let it happen. In fact, even after the Khmer Rouge was ousted from power by the Vietnamese, the the west including American and Sweden only recognized the Khmer Rouge genocidal party as the true rulers of Cambodia, not the far kinder Vietnamese puppet government. In fact Thailand gave Poll Pot and his party save bastion in Thailand to continue his attempted rule of the Khmer Rouge for another 14 years until finally in the 90's where a handful of officials charged with war crimes. Poll Pot died under house arrest in his bed. Many others escaped any form of persecution.

The world knew this was going on but they held onto their ideals of not supporting the Communists AHEAD of the lives of millions of civilians. So don't preach to me your lies and misinformation.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/10...e-khmer-rouge/

Citat:
"The Khmer Rouge as an organization is gone now. No longer can it sow death and destruction, nor can it be used any longer by outside powers to further their geopolitical goals. Against fierce opposition, the government of Cambodia managed to get the nation back on its feet. The buildup of the Khmer Rouge is one of the more striking examples of the cynicism of the imperial mindset, in which the lives of others are sacrificed on the altar of geopolitical interests. That philosophy remains very much alive today."

This has to be one of the most infantile answers I have ever read. How in any sensible way do you even remotely think that you can compare what the Nazi Regime of what Hitler Germany did back in the days when it comes to a bunch of children trapped in Thailand in the year 2018?

Believe me. I am Japanese, my country was the major ally with Nazi Germany. Not that it matters but by all means, but if you hold any type of higher educational degree then you would know that the history is written by the winners. End of story. Did killings happen? Yes. On only one side? No. Is it terrible? Yes. Is it relevant to the fact that you wrote that you rather see the boys die than being rescued by Israeli technology? Absolutely not and that is the point. You are clearly missing the target by miles, and yet continue to argue?

You either has to be mental or something I rather wouldn't want to know. My point was, and still is, that nobody with a sane brain would let those children rather die than being helped just because the equipment is what you comes from "Zionistic sources".

Khmer people?! What about them? I am the first one to agree that war is utterly bollocks, but when it comes to people like you, who clearly has a hidden agenda, then it doesn't only disrespecting the people, children, women who actually died during those wars. Normal civilians, that wanted nothing about war, not matter Nazi, Khmer, Thai, Japanese, Armenian, Ottoman, ... Do yourself a favor and take a deep breath and slowly take a step back because your head is clearly up in the blue right now.
Citera
2021-12-20, 01:31
Medlem
Playboy Maha Vajiralongkorn styr Thailand – från sin villa i Bayern
-- Bor med ex-hustrur, älskarinnor och konkubiner

enligt aftonblaskans betalrtikel
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...villa-i-bayern

tidigare artiklar
https://www.svd.se/om/kung-rama-x-maha-vajiralongkorn
Citera
2021-12-20, 10:58
Avstängd
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av salladsmix
Playboy Maha Vajiralongkorn styr Thailand – från sin villa i Bayern
-- Bor med ex-hustrur, älskarinnor och konkubiner

Cool snubbe, varre an Khadaffi. Ar du kung i Siam kan du gora som du vill. Sakert svenne Bernadotte kungen avundas han, ADHD far noja sig med menopaus Silvia o 'kaffeflickor'.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback