Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-05-29, 21:01
Medlem
sfrges avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Grandioso
Inside Of the Death house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yXE7rUeNmk

Rätt skakigt på sina ställen, en filmare med stadigare tag om sin kamera och som inte haft så
jäkla bråttom när skräckhusets alla rum och skrymslen skulle dokumenteras, hade varit önskvärt.
Men i alla fall så visas det här hur det såg ut därinne där Sylvia Likens långsamt torterades till döds.

Året efter detta filmats, 2009, fick huset äntligen skatta åt förgängelsen. Borde ha rivits redan
innan 1970-talet infann sig.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ath-demolished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoIRBBoxes0

I SEE A LIGHT;
HOPE.
I FEEL A BREEZE;
STRENGTH.
I HEAR A SONG;
RELIEF.
LET THEM THROUGH,
FOR
THEY ARE THE WELCOME
ONES.

http://www.sylvialikens.com/forum/ga...&image_id=1346
http://www.sylvialikens.com/

Ja. Som sagt. Varför stod det där djävulshuset kvar så länge?
Ungarna som växt upp i grannskapet måste ju varit livrädda för stället.
Citera
2018-05-29, 23:53
Medlem
illerkids avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av sfrge
Ja. Som sagt. Varför stod det där djävulshuset kvar så länge?
Ungarna som växt upp i grannskapet måste ju varit livrädda för stället.

Precis, och alla inblandade gärningsmän borde mixats med rivningsmassorna!
Citera
2018-06-03, 21:58
Medlem
Grandiosos avatar
Ur förordet till den första upplagan av John Deans bok om fallet "House Of Evil - The Indiana Torture Slaying", skrivet av en åklagare vid namn Leroy K. New:

Citat:
SINCE SELF-PRESERVATION
is the most urgent law of nature, it may seem difficult to understand why Sylvia Likens neither sensed nor avoided her impending death. I have no intention of discussing facts or culpability in the matter because the convictions are still on appeal. But I have been repeatedly asked why Sylvia did not just simply run away. I would suggest that by the time Sylvia told her sister she knew she was dying, she had reached profound apathy and had lost all will to resist. She failed to avoid continued abuse because she had no known source of help. Why she did not inform her parents of at least some of her abuse the last time she saw them must remain a silent mystery known only to Sylvia. She may have been painfully disappointed upon learning she could not go with them. Youngsters often sulk and say nothing when disappointed.

But what of Jenny, her sister? In her case, I feel the answer to why she didn’t tell someone is quite easy: Fear. She was intensely afraid even to go to her grandmother’s home three miles away for fear she’d be thrashed and beaten; and as time passed she assumed a silent, passive attitude, much as prisoners of war who feel it is better to say nothing and know nothing. Neither child could write or otherwise make contact with the parents, for the parents were
constantly on the road. A secretly mailed letter was simply out of the question. Then, too, environment and conditions play powerful roles in all human behavior.

In twenty years of the practice of law, in serving three prosecutors and handling homicides totaling well over a hundred, I feel that the Likens story has the most ominous moral implications of any in which I have ever been involved or even heard of. I trust it will serve as a beacon to Americans and even to the world. Ignore it and we are all doomed. Sylvia Likens may speak far louder in death than she ever did while she lived.
Citera
2018-06-03, 23:51
Neksnors avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Crime-boy2
Varför flydde dom inte? Varför gick inte systern till polisen? Var det nåt fel på dom?
Jag gissar att man kan bli ganska knäpp av att bo i en sådan håla. Idag 16000 invånare, ett ganska rätvinkligt gatunät med villor och, idag, ca 50 km rak väg över åkrar in till stan, Indianapolis. Närmsta bebyggelse utanför stan ser ut att vara ett industriområde 10 km bort.
Dom hade väl ingen lokal...
Citera
2018-06-04, 01:16
Medlem
brianmolkos avatar
Detta hus ? om nu klickar på historiska bilder så får ni upp det från 2007

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7722...!7i3328!8i1664
Senast redigerad av brianmolko 2018-06-04 kl. 01:16. Anledning: https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7722187,-86.0998233,3a,75y,275.01h,86.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sik4796FyQdA5PvjezDN2VA!2e0!7i3328!8i1664
Citera
2018-06-05, 20:15
Medlem
Grandiosos avatar
Utdrag från boken "House of Evil: The Indiana Torture Slaying" av John Dean.

"Before long, the mob psychology had turned it into a game. Paula would club Sylvia in the head with whatever she could find—hair-spray cans, dishes, bottles; as soon as Stephanie would grab one weapon away, Paula would grab another one. One evening at dinner, Paula tossed a soft drink bottle across the table, striking Sylvia in the hand.

Gertrude’s aim was more accurate. Upstairs, she plunked Sylvia in the head with a bottle. Although Gertrude’s special talent was in egging children into bullying Sylvia, she was not above grappling with the girl herself. She doubled her fists like a boxer, and punched the girl repeatedly. Sylvia dared not fight back.
One of Gertrude’s complaints against Sylvia was $35 in medical bills. It was the “problems with Sylvia” that were causing her asthma and nervous anxiety,
and some hyperventilation blackouts that Stephanie was suffering at the time, she reasoned.

Since what the neighborhood children believed was generally what Gertrude had told them (she was their friend, just one of the girls), and Sylvia never asserted herself enough to tell her own side of the story, the children generally sided with Gertrude against Sylvia. A game developed in which, at one time, more than ten children participated in beating, kicking and flipping Sylvia and burning her with matches or cigarettes. Johnny Baniszewski and Randy Lepper took turns punching her in the face. Even Jenny was forced into the act. “Get over and slap your sister,” Gertrude ordered. Jenny hesitated; so Gertrude slapped her on the face. Jenny slapped Sylvia’s cheek, using her left hand in an effort not to hurt her.

Once when Judy Duke slapped Sylvia, having been informed that Sylvia had called her a bitch, Shirley Baniszewski ripped open Sylvia’s blouse. Richard Hobbs wandered into the kitchen, remarking, “Everybody’s having fun with Sylvia.”
That was when Anna Siscoe “had fun” stomping and clawing Sylvia, kicking her in the stomach.
When Sylvia cried, “Oh, my baby!” it was more than Judy could take. She went home sick.

Mrs. Wright was not sick, but she did call a living room conference of the children on October 1 to announce, “We’re all going to have to learn to get along better.” Sylvia and her friend Darlene McGuire were there. “My girls and I have plans, Sylvia,” Gertrude explained, “and we don’t want you to interrupt them.”

Paula had her own solution. The middle of September, she had taken Sylvia to the back door, saying, “Get away and stay away. Get out for your own safety.” Sylvia did not know where to go; this was the only home she knew at the time. She stayed.

A few days after Gertrude’s living room conference, Sylvia and Jenny’s parents came to visit them before leaving with the carnival for Florida. Mr. Likens gave Mrs. Wright another $20, and he gave Sylvia some money for shoes. He and his wife had brought both Jenny and Sylvia some school clothes.
The girls mentioned that they were hungry. Reports had been circulating the neighborhood that Sylvia had been seen eating out of garbage cans. The girls’ parents took them out for a Coke.

Likens told Mrs. Wright he was due back in three weeks; it was then October 5, 1965. The next day would be Sylvia’s last at Tech High School. Two and a half weeks later, Mrs. Wright would receive the last concerned notice from the school administrators, asking whether there was anything they could do to help. Three weeks to the day after the Likenses’ last visit—on October 26—their daughter would die.

NO MORE
than four feet from the Baniszewskis’ back door stood another frame house, owned by the same real estate company and rented at the same price, $55 a month.
All the rentals along New York Street were packed closely together. The inhabitants were a restless lot, moving in and out frequently. The houses were run-down, dirty, and in need of paint. It could not be classified a slum area, but it did not make the grade of “middle class” either. No one was particularly happy to be living there.

Into the house next door, at 3848 East New York, moved Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Vermillion and their two children around the end of August. A couple approaching middle age, Vermillion and his wife, Phyllis, had hoped for something more middle class. But it was a home.

Mrs. Vermillion, a rather attractive woman in earlier years, worked on the night shift at the huge Radio Corporation of America plant on Sherman Drive, not far away. One of her first chores in the new location was to find someone to care for her children. Shortly after breakfast the first day she was settled, she called on her next-door neighbor, Mrs. Gertrude Wright.

Gertrude was in no mood for company but wanted to be neighborly. When she heard the rap on the door, she asked her new neighbor to come in.

Most of the children were home. The clamor Mrs. Vermillion encountered soon convinced her that this was no place to leave her children, aged 6 and 1½ The older children in the Baniszewski house were shouting at each other and banging around. The baby, Dennis, screamed and jumped at each sound.
But the woman found that she liked Mrs. Wright and felt a great deal of empathy for her too.
Mrs. Vermillion knew it could be trying just to take care of two children, and she felt for any
woman saddled with the responsibility of nine. She and Mrs. Wright were not far apart in age,
but Gertrude looked old enough to be Mrs. Vermillion’s mother.

“Yes,” Gertrude told her, “these children get on my nerves at times. I had to run the neighbor kids out of the house this morning.” But she said she believed she could take on two more for $10 a week. “Just as long as I only keep them while you work; that shouldn’t be too much trouble,” Gertrude said.

Mrs. Vermillion was not sure she wanted to leave her children here at this time, and she wanted to get better acquainted. So when Gertrude offered her a cup of coffee, she accepted. Mrs. Wright sighed and instructed Paula to bring Mrs. Vermillion a cup of coffee.

Glancing toward the kitchen, the neighbor woman took note of some of the children. Besides Paula, she saw two boys, whom she later learned were Paula’s and Stephanie’s boyfriends. Then her sharp eyes were drawn to a slender young girl sitting at the dining room table.

“Why, child,” she asked, “how did you get the black eye?”

Sylvia turned her head away without speaking.
“Get out of my sight,” Gertrude shouted. “Get into the kitchen, Sylvia. I don’t want nothing to do with you. Go on. I hate you.”
Mrs. Wright heaved another sigh and regained her composure. “That’s Sylvia,” she said.
“Her parents are with some carnival. She’s three months pregnant. I just don’t know what
I am going to do with her.”

Paula knew what to do with her as soon as Sylvia got into the kitchen. She filled a tumbler at the hot water spigot and tossed the contents into the girl’s face. Sylvia shrieked in pain. Paula then applied some margarine to the scalded area. Mrs. Vermillion tried not to watch the proceedings, but it was difficult.
As Paula brought the coffee she boasted nonchalantly, “
"I gave her the black eye.”

“Get on up to your room, Sylvia!” Mrs. Wright ordered. As the girl reached the top of the stairs, the woman added, “If you’re pregnant, I’m going to kill you!”

Gertrude shook her head. “She hasn’t had a period in three months,” she told her new neighbor.

Mrs. Vermillion made other arrangements for her children, but she maintained a social acquaintance with Gertrude. She stopped over again in October for a cup of coffee after breakfast.
The Baniszewski children were just finishing a breakfast of toast and jelly.

Sylvia came into the room, and Mrs. Vermillion noticed that she had another black eye, and that her mouth was swollen.

“I beat her up again,” Paula volunteered. “She’s nothing but trouble.”
Mrs. Vermillion fidgeted. She knew Paula was attending night school, but she wondered what Sylvia was doing home.

“I had to make her quit school,” Gertrude explained. “She stole a gym suit there. Then she stole a watch from down the street. Can you imagine? I don’t know how I’m going to pay those people back. I guess I’ll just have to take some out of Sylvia’s ironing money.”

Sylvia seemed to be in a daze. Frightened and nervous the first time Mrs. Vermillion saw her, she now looked as though she didn’t care about anything. Soon, Paula began shouting something at her; Mrs. Vermillion could not make out all the words. But she saw Paula pick up a thick black belt and crack it on Sylvia’s flesh.

"Mommy!" The high-voiced girl was telling her mother, “they were over there beating and fighting with her. They were beating and kicking Sylvia something terrible.”

Mrs. Duke, a pretty brunette, was busy washing the dishes. “Oh, well, Judy,” she sighed. “They’re just punishing her, aren’t they?”

“Yes,” the girl said. She hesitated. “I guess.”

Mrs. Duke had not met Mrs. Wright, but she had heard nothing really derogatory about her. She knew Judy got things mixed up once in a while, and she knew every child’s capacity for exaggeration. Besides, a woman might be expected to fly off the handle at a child’s misbehavior if she had nine children to look after.

Other neighbors had been inside the Baniszewski home, and they reported nothing abnormal,
except for the wild carryings on that would be expected in a household with nine children.
The lady from the other half of the double once complained of the constant noise.
Neighbors as far as four doors away were to tell police later that they heard screams coming from somewhere but did not think much about it."
Senast redigerad av Grandioso 2018-06-05 kl. 21:13.
Citera
2018-06-21, 21:14
Medlem
develis avatar
Citat:
"I första hand var det Baniszewski, hennes son John Jr. (1953–2005) samt två grannpojkar, Richard Hobbs (1958–1979) och Coy Hubbard (1950–2007) som utsatte Sylvia för misshandel och tortyr. De brände henne med cigaretter, tändstickor, slog henne med ett läderbälte eller slog henne i huvudet med en paddel eller kvastskaft."
Citat:
"Gertrudes son John Jr om sin mor: "She was a mean and hateful person."
" Neighbor Coy Hubbard became one of the chief torturers."
"In 1965, Blake, then a "confused and angry" 12-year-old boy, participated in the drawn-out murder of a teen-age girl."
"It all built up and just exploded," he said."
Hon beskrivs som "mean and hateful" (minst sagt..), ungdomarna agerar med ackumulerad vrede, det rör sig om betydligt grövre än mobbing som beskrivs ha förvandlats till nån sorts absurd en "lek":
"Before long, the mob psychology had turned it into a game."
" A game developed in which, at one time, more than ten children participated in beating, kicking and flipping Sylvia and burning her with matches or cigarettes."
" Richard Hobbs wandered into the kitchen, remarking, “Everybody’s having fun with Sylvia.”

Fråga----> Vad vet man mer om bakgrunden kring Gertrude Baniszewski?
Hur kunde hon förmå dem att utföra dessa makabra handlingar? Om det vore en eller två av hennes barn inblandade vore det mer begripbart utifrån makt och hjärntvätt. Det har skett förr vid mord men en hel hög inblandade och en omgivning som inte reagerar?

Mrs. Vermillion flyttar in i slutet på augusti och vägrar lämna sina barn där för barnpassning.
I oktober är hon där igen och ser eländet på nära håll inklusive Gertrudes uttalande om att hon gett henne blåtirorna och sylvia blir slagen.
Föräldrarna är dit tre veckor innan hon dör men ser inte ett dugg? Systern må ha varit rädd men de tar ut syskonen för att dricka coca-cola när de säger de är hungriga. Där fanns ju ett gyllene tillfälle för systern att beskriva tortyren och misären. Sylvia verkar ha blivit apatisk vid den tidpunkten.
Fråga----> Vad vet man mer om Sylvias föräldrar?

Hela högen verkar ju helt mentalt retarderade.

Fråga----> Ser att en bibel nämns i förhör med den avlidnas syster. Är det nåt sekteriskt snedvridet extremreligiöst inblandat i det hela?
Citat:
[b]
A. I don't know. I asked the police officer if he would let me see my sister. They told me they would but they did not. I was there a while and Paula came in the door and Stephanie said, "Sylvia is dead". She said, "You are kidding" or something like that. They were trying to calm me down. Then the policeman - I was sitting in the living room a good while and Paula got out the Bible and started reading the Bible to me, about people dying and things like that and said, "This was meant to happen" and things like that."
Citera
2018-06-25, 18:59
Medlem
Grandiosos avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av develi
Hon beskrivs som "mean and hateful" (minst sagt..), ungdomarna agerar med ackumulerad vrede, det rör sig om betydligt grövre än mobbing som beskrivs ha förvandlats till nån sorts absurd en "lek":
"Before long, the mob psychology had turned it into a game."
" A game developed in which, at one time, more than ten children participated in beating, kicking and flipping Sylvia and burning her with matches or cigarettes."
" Richard Hobbs wandered into the kitchen, remarking, “Everybody’s having fun with Sylvia.”

Fråga----> Vad vet man mer om bakgrunden kring Gertrude Baniszewski?
Hur kunde hon förmå dem att utföra dessa makabra handlingar? Om det vore en eller två av hennes barn inblandade vore det mer begripbart utifrån makt och hjärntvätt. Det har skett förr vid mord men en hel hög inblandade och en omgivning som inte reagerar?

Mrs. Vermillion flyttar in i slutet på augusti och vägrar lämna sina barn där för barnpassning.
I oktober är hon där igen och ser eländet på nära håll inklusive Gertrudes uttalande om att hon gett henne blåtirorna och sylvia blir slagen.
Föräldrarna är dit tre veckor innan hon dör men ser inte ett dugg? Systern må ha varit rädd men de tar ut syskonen för att dricka coca-cola när de säger de är hungriga. Där fanns ju ett gyllene tillfälle för systern att beskriva tortyren och misären. Sylvia verkar ha blivit apatisk vid den tidpunkten.
Fråga----> Vad vet man mer om Sylvias föräldrar?

Hela högen verkar ju helt mentalt retarderade.

Fråga----> Ser att en bibel nämns i förhör med den avlidnas syster. Är det nåt sekteriskt snedvridet extremreligiöst inblandat i det hela?
Lite om Gertrudes bakgrund:

Citat:
The story of Gertrude Baniszewski begins well before Sylvia and Jenny Likens came into her care, when she herself was a young girl named Gertrude Van Fossen. Childhood trauma comes in many forms and affects people in strange ways, and with that in mind, perhaps Gertrude’s madness began when she witnessed her father’s death of a heart attack when she was only 10 years old. If nothing else, the experience made young Gertrude feel lost, causing her to drop out of school at 16 and elope with John Baniszewski. The Baniszewski’s had six children together and stayed together ten years, with Gertrude later claiming John physically abused her throughout the entire relationship. They later reconciled after an initial divorce, causing Gertrude to suffer seven more years of abuse. After this, Gertrude moved on to an additional relationship with Dennis Lee Wright, who also abused her, and with whom she had one final child.

De verkar inte ha varit särskilt svårövertalade, de utanför familjen Baniszewski, som kom
och plågade den stackars Sylvia dag in och dag ut. Rena nöjet att få delta. Dagens höjdpunkt
tydligen att få trycka en glödande cigarett nånstans på 16-åringens kropp eller få utdela en
hård spark mot hennes mage eller drämma nåt föremål i huvudet på henne.
Så jädra sjukt alltsammans. Så obegripligt men så fasansfullt verkligt.

Dottern Paula ska visst ha varit religiös men inte Gertrude själv eller nån annan i familjen.

Citat:
Gertrude Baniszewski refused to accept that her religious daughter would betray her.

Gertrude’s daughter, Pamela Baniszewski, was the second worst abuser of the bunch, once beating Sylvia so hard she broke her own wrists.

https://www.therichest.com/shocking/...e-baniszewski/
Senast redigerad av Grandioso 2018-06-25 kl. 19:29.
Citera
2018-09-19, 13:59
Medlem
Grandiosos avatar
The Sick, Sad Story of Sylvia Likens

Citat:
At the time of her fateful meeting with the Likens family, the underweight Baniszewski had a kind of “young-old” look about her. She had a sadly careworn and prematurely lined face. Although not yet forty years old, she had been pregnant no less than thirteen times, giving birth seven times and enduring six miscarriages. A chain smoker, she suffered from asthma, bronchitis, and nervous tension. Her income consisted of haphazard child support payments (both of the fathers of her children were seriously delinquent) and the few dollars she managed to scrape together from occasional work like ironing and baby-sitting. Not wanting people to know that her youngest child was “illegitimate,” she called herself and was called by others, “Mrs. Wright.”
Citat:
Running away may never have occurred to her. Where would she go? By the time sleeping out in the street became preferable to life with the Baniszewskis, it wasn’t an option: she was tied up and/or locked in the cellar.

In fact, there was one instance, which will be described later in this essay, in which she and Jenny did complain about mistreatment. They were not believed. The fear of being disbelieved – which would prove well founded — probably contributed to Sylvia’s previous silence.
Citat:
On one occasion, the starving teenager was allowed up from the cellar and told to try to eat soup with her fingers. Famished, she made an attempt at it only to have the soup grabbed away from her by John. Later, Mrs. Wright and John forced the girl to eat shit and drink urine.

https://denisenoe.wordpress.com/2015...sylvia-likens/

Om författaren till texten ovan:
Citat:
What inspires you to write about true crime?
I am fascinated by what leads to crimes and by what leads some crimes to grab headlines and public attention.
I wonder about what leads some people to become dangerous. How does a person grow from an innocent baby to a deadly psychopath?

Will we ever see a book cover with your name on it as the author?
I would love for that to happen! Are there any publishers reading this interview? If so, I’d be delighted to have a book contract!
https://laemonie.wordpress.com/2011/...-a-difference/

Och minsann, förra året fick hon en bok utgiven men då handlade det inte om brott utan
istället om fenomenet med dysfunktionella familjer i komediserier på tv såsom den sent glömda familjen i "Våra värsta år", Ted Bundy, hans rödhåriga fruga och de två tonårsbarnen.
https://www.amazon.com/Books-Denise-...3ADenise%20Noe

Författaren till boken "The Indiana Torture Slaying", John Dean eller Natty Bumppo som
han på senare år tagit som namn för att undvika att förväxlas med den John Dean som var
jurist och juridisk rådgivare till president Richard Nixon och djupt involverad i de händelser som
ledde fram till Watergateaffären och den mörkläggning som företogs därefter, i diskussion
nedan med Denise Noe:
http://borf_books.tripod.com/skelter.htm
Senast redigerad av Grandioso 2018-09-19 kl. 14:34.
Citera
2019-03-19, 18:37
Medlem
Grandiosos avatar
When Sylvia Likens was killed, part of our childhoods died, too

"Those pictures, in the short time we looked at them, were forever branded in our memories like the words branded on Sylvia’s stomach, and chocolate malts at the soda fountain were never going to wash them away. Not in 50 years. Not in a lifetime.

So the magic died with Sylvia. Our imaginations, bested by reality, shriveled up and so did our naive trust in the world. We quit playing our silly games, stopped pretending to be spies and publishers and producers, and our dear Nancy Drew mysteries became trite. Instead, I was reading newspapers for the first time following the Sylvia Likens’ murder trial in The Indianapolis Star and News, and one spring day when Gertrude Baniszewski was found guilty of first-degree murder, there was a picture on the front page of the mother, the neighbor, the babysitter, the ringleader of torture. She was a small, fragile looking woman, thin and pinched-face with a hard look and stiff, ratted hair, and she made your blood curdle. She was the star of gothic horror, the bogeyman under your bed, the monster in your worst nightmares.

When I saw her picture, a chill ran down my spine. At age 12 I saw the face of pure evil, and I would never forget it."

Elizabeth Flynn is a freelance writer and mother of two grown sons. She and her husband, John, live with their dachshund on a lake in Indianapolis.

https://eu.indystar.com/story/life/2...-too/74212178/

Dissecting Murder - Sylvia Likens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHGolUw0EJY
Citera
2019-06-05, 16:32
Medlem
Grandiosos avatar
Couple with links to 1965 Ind. murder victim missing

Citat:
SAN DIEGO, Calif. -- An Orange County, Calif. couple with reported links to a notorious 1965 Indiana murder case has gone missing after visiting a San Diego casino.

Cecil Knutson, 79, and Dianna Bedwell, 67, were driving from the Valley View casino in San Diego Sunday to their son's home in La Quinta, about 130 miles northeast, for a Mother's Day celebration, reports CBS Los Angeles.

They never showed and no one has seen them since. There was also no sign of them at their home in Fullerton, about 100 miles north of the casino.

According to the Indianapolis Star, Dianna Bedwell is the older sister of Sylvia Likens, who was slain 50 years ago in a murder that's been called "the most terrible crime ever committed in the state of Indiana."

The couple's son, Robert Acosta, told CBS San Diego that both his parents suffer from diabetes.

"If there is a traffic accident, and they're at the bottom of some canyon and no one can find them, they don't have insulin," he said.

"I will not stop until I find my mom and my dad, I just won't," Acosta told the station. "They would never just not show up, they would never just not call."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/couple-...ictim-missing/
Citera
2019-06-09, 08:05
Medlem
Crime-boy2s avatar
Systrarna var troligen psykiskt efterblivna på nåt sätt. Ingen med normal IQ skulle stannat i det huset. Det här var ju på 60-talet och inte medeltiden. Hur är man funtad om man bara står och biter på naglarna när ens egen syster torteras till döds? Dom skulle fått ett bättre liv även som uteliggare.
Senast redigerad av Crime-boy2 2019-06-09 kl. 08:38.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback