Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-02-10, 20:02
Medlem
I tråden om Qanon ( (FB) Anonym användare "Q" /pol/ hintar om massiv Deep State-upprensning i USA #TheStorm) diskuteras Qanons inlägg på 8chan, meningen bakom inläggen och nyheter som kan relateras till det som Qanon skriver. Eftersom det verkar finnas ett stort behov från vissa användare att diskutera hurvida Qanon är äkta eller ej, skapar jag nu den här tråden vars syfte är att diskutera just hurvida Qanon är äkta eller något påhittat "LARP".

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av bernad_law
Kanske beror på att man starkt misstänker att allt detta är overifierat svammel och ren trams? Vet inte riktigt, men jag kan misstänka att man tycker så...

Som utgångspunkt i diskussionen så behövs en beskrivning av vad Qanon-fenomenet är. En sammanfattning av Qanon-fenomenet gås igenom i den här 30 minuter långa videon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1GOoEoYLy8

I det här blogginlägget ges också en introduktion till Qanon utifrån perspektivet att Q är äkta:
http://co-creatingournewearth.blogsp...anon-join.html

Citat:
Anon is very, very close to the Trump team. It is speculated that Q is a military intelligence team who possibly knows even more than President Trump does. Q Clearance is a security code that is very high. The people with Q Clearance have all the dots, eg: from all surveillance agencies including the FBI, CIA, NSA and from international security agencies as well, eg: they know what's going on inside Saudi Arabia and North Korea. Q has absolute accuracy on all places, histories, people/individuals - "bad actors", current events > politics, scandals, blackmails, money laundering, child trafficking, etc, etc.

Q aka the Q Team knows exactly what's going on, but right now, Q's information can't go out to "normies" - because when you're so stuck in The Matrix and you're being a very good compliant little debt slave, none of this would compute. Very little of what Q is presenting would make any sense at all to those people... So the "dropping" of information, aka dropping "breadcrumbs" to the people (us) who already have a foot out of The Matrix is currently the best way to start waking the rest of humanity up.

All of Q's predictions to date are coming true. The timing might be a little different than what he/they said, but the predictions Q continues to make, continues to unfold. Note: We are NOT seeing these predictions outworking on the MSM or "legitimate" alternative networks. WE the Researchers (yup... that's you too), are digging for the information based on Q's prompts and questions, and We The People are unearthing some truly incredible intel. It is stunning.

It's like being inside an espionage-action movie. We all have front-row seats and various people amongst us become actors on the screen for a little while, and then another one or two of us step forwards. We are Co-creating our wonderful future together. Note: We all have information to contribute. This work of decoding, decrytion, research, promotion, information dissemination, etc, is being done by very ordinary people - just like me, an unemployed house-frau with a BA degree and some journalistic knowledge. Ie: I know how to research, write and use my brain, so blogging and information-sharing is what I do. You also have a place where you fit in and can take action. We all have different abilities. We all need to contribute to the whole "movie" that is being played out right now. By YOU playing your part will assure absolute success for all of humanity. When you get the "prompt" to go down a particular rabbit hole, please follow that leading. We all need to contribute as we are inspired to do so. Note: Please get over your fear of being "someone". Yes you ARE! You are needed.

There truly is a parallel reality happening right now. Is this part of the "shift" into 5D? I don't know, but I would not be at all surprised if this "parallel information reality" is a precursor. Honestly... once you start hooking into the Q Posts and video-makers like Isaac Green and Jordan Sather, you WILL wonder "what the hell" ??? Because you can't see "out there" in the world the things that Q is saying. And that's all part of the necessary "disinformation" game that you need to play when you enter the world of "intelligence communities". What we are experiencing now truly IS a parallel reality. Please don't let any of this scare you off. Just dive on in to the material and the proofs being shown.

Här är en artikel i nymag som är representativ för MSM och skeptiker narrativet, att Q är en stor konspirationsteori: http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/q...explained.html

Citat:
According to Q, Trump was never really involved with Russia, and isn’t actually under investigation by Mueller & Co. On the contrary, Q insists that it’s actually Clinton and Obama who were corrupted by Putin (and are now actually under investigation by Mueller) because they’re obviously just evil, money-hungry globalists who’ll do anything for the highest bidder. (Oh, yeah, and they’re also apparently into raping and killing children, though the crowd is split over whether this is because they’re satanists or just part of some weird blackmail scheme involving the CIA.) Q also claims that Trump, the genius that he is, figured all of this out way back when he was just a measly presidential candidate, and has been pretending to love Putin and/or be involved with Russia ever since as a way to force a third party to investigate these horrors — without drawing the attention of those evil Dems-who-must-not-be-named, of course — because he’s just that selfless of a leader.

In this fantasy world, all of the far right’s wildest dreams come true: Q promises that Clinton, Obama, Podesta, Abedin, and even McCain are all either arrested and wearing secret police-issued ankle monitors, or just about to be indicted; that the Steele dossier is a total fabrication personally paid for by Clinton and Obama; and that the Las Vegas massacre was most definitely an inside job connected to the Saudi-Clinton cabal.

They believe all of this will be coming to a head any day now. That “The Storm” — of arrests, political turmoil, and Republican vindication — is coming. Though there have been some, uh, miscalculations as for exactly when.

Qanons samtliga verifierade inlägg på 4chan och 8chan finns i kronologisk ordning här för den som vill läsa inläggen från början: https://qcodefag.github.io/

Den här tråden är till för att diskutera hurvida Qanon är "äkta" eller om det är en stor bluff som skeptikerna hävdar. De som har bättre beskrivningar av Qanon-fenomenet, både ur "troende" och "skeptiker"-perspektiv, är välkomna att bidra med detta för att fylla tråden med substans och så bra utgångspunkt som möjligt.
Senast redigerad av tryhardereminem 2018-02-10 kl. 20:20.
2018-02-10, 20:09
Medlem
XaoqcHs avatar
Det här är den ultimata konspirationsteorin då den är så vag att allt kan tolkas hur man än vill, har flera inbyggda skyddsmekanismer och involverar flera andra konspirationsteorier riktade mot demokraterna, judarna, MSM och oliktänkande. Fascinerande att se hur slutkörda konspirationsgenier falla ner i kaninhålet.
2018-02-10, 20:59
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av XaoqcH
Det här är den ultimata konspirationsteorin då den är så vag att allt kan tolkas hur man än vill, har flera inbyggda skyddsmekanismer och involverar flera andra konspirationsteorier riktade mot demokraterna, judarna, MSM och oliktänkande. Fascinerande att se hur slutkörda konspirationsgenier falla ner i kaninhålet.

Hur menar du att du kan tolkas hur man vill?

Vi vet att Trump vann valet 2016, efter att ha blivit utmålad som djävulen själv i hela västvärlden av samtliga mainstream medier. Först hånades han när han annonserade att han ställde upp som republikansk kandidat. Sedan smutskastades han med lögn efter lögn efter lögn, när han så till slut vann valet så utmålades det som en otrolig katastrof för USA och hela västvärlden.

Vi vet att Trump gick till val på att "Drain the Svamp" och en anti-globalistisk och "populistik" politik.

Här är en video från Trumps valrörelse som sammanfattar Trumps politik, ett klipp som Q länkade till den 27:e januari i år: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ&app=desktop

Utdrag:

Citat:
TRUMP: The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they'd like to pass involves trillions of dollars controlled by many countries, corporations, and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don't have your good in mind. Our campaign represents a true existential threat, like they haven't seen before. This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government. The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry. The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs, as they flee to Mexico, China, and other countries all around the world.

[...]

It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to cities like Detroit, Flint, Michigan, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country. Take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare and raided the wealth for themselves and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return unless I'm elected president. The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We've seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.”

[...]
The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media, the press. Let's be clear on one thing. The corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you. It's for themselves.

Q:s fortsätter på Trumps inslagna väg, Träsket håller på att rensas upp är Q:s budskap kort sammanfattat. Hur menar du att detta kan tolkas hur som helst?
Senast redigerad av tryhardereminem 2018-02-10 kl. 21:12.
2018-02-10, 23:31
Medlem
Japhys avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av tryhardereminem
Hur menar du att du kan tolkas hur man vill?

Vi vet att Trump vann valet 2016, efter att ha blivit utmålad som djävulen själv i hela västvärlden av samtliga mainstream medier. Först hånades han när han annonserade att han ställde upp som republikansk kandidat. Sedan smutskastades han med lögn efter lögn efter lögn, när han så till slut vann valet så utmålades det som en otrolig katastrof för USA och hela västvärlden.

Vi vet att Trump gick till val på att "Drain the Svamp" och en anti-globalistisk och "populistik" politik.

Här är en video från Trumps valrörelse som sammanfattar Trumps politik, ett klipp som Q länkade till den 27:e januari i år: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ&app=desktop

Utdrag:

Q:s fortsätter på Trumps inslagna väg, Träsket håller på att rensas upp är Q:s budskap kort sammanfattat. Hur menar du att detta kan tolkas hur som helst?
Men det där klippet har ju inte Q gjort. Vad Trump gick till val på, bekräftar inte att allt Q "påstår" på sitt något vaga sätt, bekräftar inte heller att Q är for real.
Nu har jag inte hållt mig särskilt uppdaterad gällande Q, men var det inte så att massa plan flög i skytteltrafik till Guantanmo Bay, att Hillary och gänget hade försetts med fotbojor och att det skulle bli massarresteringar när som helst. Vad hände med alla "sealed indictments"?

Det är väl i princip bara att vänta på att allt ovan och mer därtill, faktiskt ska ske.
2018-02-10, 23:31
Det räcker med den befintliga tråden om Q. (FB) Anonym användare "Q" /pol/ hintar om massiv Deep State-upprensning i USA #TheStorm
Denna låsas.

/Moderator

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback