Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-12-26, 00:44
Medlem
Som vissa redan känner till kommer Kanada legalisera cannabis innan juli 2018.

Under senaste 1.5 åren har investeringar i ACB, WEED, MJN, EMH inneburit 500-1000% i avkastning.

Detta för att många förstår vilken no-brainer detta är. Efterfrågan finns där, men den styrs av kriminella och omsätter många miljarder dollar bara i Kanada.

Jag vill informera om ett företag i samma sektor, som heter Harvest one. Ett förhållandevis litet företag med mindre ambitioner än de jag tidigare nämnt, men vars börsvärde inte riktigt matchar deras framtida produktion.

En av mina vänner har skrivit en utförlig analys av företaget, den är på engelska. Han gav mig OK att posta den här.

Jag ber alla intresserade att göra sin egen analys och slutsats innan ni investerar dock.

All cred till Aaron

"I've noticed that, since receiving their license a few weeks ago, there is far more interest here in HVST. However, it seems that most have jumped on the train without doing much DD outside of this forum, so I thought I would share some of the basic information that I have. There are a number of people here who could provide a much more in depth analysis than I will, but lets consider this a good starting point.

Focusing on the Duncan facility, they have the current capacity to grow 1,000kg/yr and have three expansions planned. The first phase of their expansion will take them to 8,500kg/yr in 2018. The second phase will take them to 26,000kg/yr in 2020. The third phase will bring the total production of the Duncan facility to 50,000kg/yr in 2021.

The first expansion to 8,500kg/yr is fully funded, so no further dilution will be required to execute this phase of the plan. As for the phase two expansion, there are $18.667M worth of warrants at $1 and were (not sure how many have been executed or held) just over $6M in warrants at $0.75. The cash raised through the execution of these warrants in addition to the revenue from the phase 1 expansion should be enough to execute phase 2 of the expansion with no or minimal dilution. I won't bother speculating about the phase 3 expansion at this point.

Between now and legalization, they have a wholesale agreement with CannTrust to sell their product for $5/g. The first sale is being finalized at the moment and should be announced shortly.

Lets do some napkin math assuming the following: 115,894,458 shares fully diluted, 8,500kg sold during the first year of legalization, profit of $2.50/g sold, and an unremarkable assumed P/E of 20. That gives HVST, under these conditions, a market cap of $425M and a share price of $3.66, over 4 times the closing price today.

How about when phase 2 comes online? Under the same assumptions, replacing 8,500kg/yr with 26,000kg/yr, we get a result of $1.3B market cap and a share price of $11.19, or over 13 times the closing price today.

Also note that at it's current market cap, HVST is trading at a forward looking (for now) P/E of 30 based on their current production capacity of 1,000kg. Should it continue to be valued at this rate, multiply the outcomes above by 1.5. In any case, these valuations are far below the P/E assigned to many other companies in the sector, even forward looking P/Es.

This is just with production at the Duncan facility. HVST also is the full owner of Satipharm who have a proprietary pill delivery technology that is being sold in Europe and, soon, Australia (with plans for Canada as well). They also have a streaming deal with CW to develop another facility at Lucky Lake. The numbers above assume ZERO income from these ventures.

Another thing to consider is the extremely low float that HVST has. With a diluted share count of 115,894,458 shares, 54,333,333 are held in escrow by MMJ Phytotech who have asserted that they have no intentions of releasing any of their shares. That leaves only 61,561,125 shares in circulation AFTER all warrants have been exercised (at the moment, roughly only 35M shares). Many here are holding their shares tightly and one single user claims to have over 1M shares themselves. Not a whole lot of shares to be had out there.

Anyway, that's my amateur analysis. Instead of simply "pumping" with no information, I thought I'd take a small amount of time to put something of at least a bit of value out there for anybody who has or is considering buying shares in HVST. I've been in since $0.535 and have been averaging up since then.

You can find the investor's deck here as well:

https://www.harvestone.com/_resource...esentation.pdf
"
Citera
2018-01-18, 00:14
Medlem
movsds avatar
Harvest One Cannabis - HVT, HVST (Kanada)

Hur kommer det sig att de sjunker dag för dag men de sagt att de kommer börja med utomhusodling och ta in in 4x personal de har idag. Klart det droppar ibland, men detta bolag gör mer drops än andra. Kul med åsikter med relevant info. Andra cannabisbolag går upp denna vecka. Klart att alla väntar på legaliseringen, men varför säljer man i detta fall? Alla hoppas på explotionen om den ens kommer.
Citera
2018-06-21, 15:01
Medlem
Lacerdas avatar
Gick in lite blygt här. Inte helt övertygad om hur den här Cannabisgrejen kommer utveckla sig. Är det någon som köper warrants i bolag i denna bransch?
Citera
2018-06-21, 19:25
Medlem
50,000kg/yr in 2021. Det är patetiskt volym med tankte på att det ligger 3 in i framtiden. Aurora kommer ha 400 000 kg/yr när aurora sky är färdigställt.

Har för mig att Aphria inc har en produktionskostnad på 0.66 $/g.

2021 kommer det troligtvis att råda en oversupply.

Hade nog valt aphria över harvest one, och då håller jag just nu både två.
Citera
2019-10-18, 00:04
Medlem
movsds avatar
Haha, roligt att se vilken dynga man skrev för ett år sen. Tur man sålde av i tid, för att nu påbörja nästa stigning. Känns väldigt bra att legaliseringen i kanada gick igenom, precis. Folk har köpt in sig i dagar för detta. Ge det lite tid så kommer ni ha cash i denna aktien...

*edit* Hmmm.. Magic-mushrooms-bolagen där det kanske kommer legaliseras inom ett par år? Finns en del bolag, BOSS, en slant kanske? Vad tycker ni, damer och herrar om dem eller kategorin i sig? Finns en del inom läkemedel att forska med svampar, kan det bli en cannabis 2 med harvest?! Psykiatri och sådant..
Senast redigerad av movsd 2019-10-18 kl. 00:36.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback