Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-12-10, 14:30
Medlem
BDnrjs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av girlsinmydream
Det beror på hur äktenskapsförordet är formulerat. Då kanske det krävs en jurist som hjälper dig gällande användandet av hans förmögenhet och tillgångar som först har exkluderats i äktenskapsförordet ska gälla vid gemensamt köpt egendom efter äktenskapet.

Awesome thanks for your help! I just need to find a good lawyer. My husband already wasted over 10.000 dollar on his lawyers writing the prenuptial agreement. He said he would pay for mine. I’m not rich enough to pay for it. So anyone that still thinks I’m trolling: I’m not rich.
Citera
2017-12-10, 14:33
Medlem
girlsinmydreams avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av BDnrj
Awesome thanks for your help! I just need to find a good lawyer. My husband already wasted over 10.000 dollar on his lawyers writing the prenuptial agreement. He said he would pay for mine. I’m not rich enough to pay for it. So anyone that still thinks I’m trolling: I’m not rich.
Good luck to you!
Citera
2017-12-10, 14:42
Medlem
AndersM79s avatar
A prenupital agreement turns you into a fuck-toy without rights. Since you allready are married just refuse to sign, and if he tries to force you, ask him if it's you or his money he loves most. If he hesitates for a second, divorce him and enjoy the 50%
Citera
2017-12-10, 14:49
Medlem
BDnrjs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av girlsinmydream
Good luck to you!

Thank you so much for you help!

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av AndersM79
A prenupital agreement turns you into a fuck-toy without rights. Since you allready are married just refuse to sign, and if he tries to force you, ask him if it's you or his money he loves most. If he hesitates for a second, divorce him and enjoy the 50%

Haha you are right I guess it makes me kind of dependent of him. I mean if he buys a house out of his trust I may not have any rights to the house at all. And with the 250 000 dollars I would have to live in a small apartment. I think our future kids would choose my husband over me at all times. And paying for their education...

How should I tell him I don’t want to sign it? If I decide not to.
Citera
2017-12-10, 15:32
Medlem
Citat:
Thank you so much for you help!

Haha you are right I guess it makes me kind of dependent of him. I mean if he buys a house out of his trust I may not have any rights to the house at all. And with the 250 000 dollars I would have to live in a small apartment. I think our future kids would choose my husband over me at all times. And paying for their education...

How should I tell him I don’t want to sign it? If I decide not to.

You tell your husband that if he believes in your love for each-other you do not sign anything. If he still insists, turn it against him that he does not trust you or believe in your relationship enough. You will never be equals and share everything. The next step after that is divorce - and you run with 50% of his assets. You win in either case if you do not sign. And if you sign? Then he wins in every possible scenario, meaning you lose.
Citera
2017-12-10, 17:58
Medlem
BDnrjs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av DJ-Emerald
You tell your husband that if he believes in your love for each-other you do not sign anything. If he still insists, turn it against him that he does not trust you or believe in your relationship enough. You will never be equals and share everything. The next step after that is divorce - and you run with 50% of his assets. You win in either case if you do not sign. And if you sign? Then he wins in every possible scenario, meaning you lose.

I see to 100% that you are right. I agree with you, and see that it’s the right thing to do. The problem is that he already spent over 10 000 dollars on lawyer fees and his family lawyer has worked hard to put together the prenuptial agreement so it works with the Swedish system. And there is a pressure from his parents, who obviously don’t want me to come in as a 10% partner after a potential divorce.

Just being nice doesn’t work. Do anyone recommend any good lawer to deal with an Swedish-American prenuptial agreement? Someone I don’t need to see in person since I basically live travelling since 4 years.
Citera
2017-12-10, 18:07
Medlem
Citat:
I see to 100% that you are right. I agree with you, and see that it’s the right thing to do. The problem is that he already spent over 10 000 dollars on lawyer fees and his family lawyer has worked hard to put together the prenuptial agreement so it works with the Swedish system. And there is a pressure from his parents, who obviously don’t want me to come in as a 10% partner after a potential divorce.

Just being nice doesn’t work. Do anyone recommend any good lawer to deal with an Swedish-American prenuptial agreement? Someone I don’t need to see in person since I basically live travelling since 4 years.

10 000 USD is what the "top 1%" would spend on a pen to sign that document - it is no money so why would you even bother? The perspective is about you securing an economic independence for the rest of your days - via future divorce or not. It is probably his family that are pushing him to move forward with this whole ordeal anyways.

Contact a trustworthy lawyer in the US, who in their turn can establish connections to lawyers in Sweden - it is the only real way to deal with this. Good luck.
Citera
2017-12-10, 18:11
Medlem
BDnrjs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av DJ-Emerald
10 000 USD is what the "top 1%" would spend on a pen to sign that document - it is no money so why would you even bother? The perspective is about you securing an economic independence for the rest of your days - via future divorce or not. It is probably his family that are pushing him to move forward with this whole ordeal anyways.

Contact a trustworthy lawyer in the US, who in their turn can establish connections to lawyers in Sweden - it is the only real way to deal with this. Good luck.

Yes it’s nothing for them he is just using these numbers to push me into signing. Ok I’ll look into finding a lawyer in the US, that hopefully don’t also work for his parents. Thank you for your help!
Citera
2017-12-11, 13:09
Medlem
SvartaBjorns avatar
Citat:
You can be happy and successful even if you do drugs How many people at stureplan does coke for example. To expensive for poor unsuccessful people in my opinion.

I had no idea he had money, he has had money his whole life and doesn’t show off like new money do.
Då du inte visste att han hade några pengar när ni gifte er (utav kärlek) så känns det konstigt att du inte accepterar $250 000 vid en skilsmässa. Du kommer ju även att ha sin egen familjs förmögenhet att falla tillbaka på.

Om äktenskapsförord är så viktigt för hans familj så gör klart för dem att du ställer upp på ett sådant men för att det ska bli så korrekt som möjligt för båda parter krävs att de står för kostnaderna även för ditt ombud. Med deras enorma förmögenhet är inte detta ett orimligt krav.
Citera
2017-12-11, 13:50
Medlem
BDnrjs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av SvartaBjorn
Då du inte visste att han hade några pengar när ni gifte er (utav kärlek) så känns det konstigt att du inte accepterar $250 000 vid en skilsmässa. Du kommer ju även att ha sin egen familjs förmögenhet att falla tillbaka på.

Om äktenskapsförord är så viktigt för hans familj så gör klart för dem att du ställer upp på ett sådant men för att det ska bli så korrekt som möjligt för båda parter krävs att de står för kostnaderna även för ditt ombud. Med deras enorma förmögenhet är inte detta ett orimligt krav.

Yes I know it sounds wierd but I’m going to move with him to the US and give up all of my life in Sweden. Privileges like free healthcare, free university and other benefits we have in Sweden is very expensive there. Also since we are moving to a big city to buy an apartment costs a lot of money there. In a possible divorce I may be forced to move back to Sweden, leave my life and future kids behind. I can’t let that happen. We love each other and I can never see it ever coming to this.

Thanks for your advice. Actually I talked to him yesterday and he agreed to pay for my lawyer. I will just have to find a good one.
Citera
2017-12-12, 00:29
Medlem
SvartaBjorns avatar
Citat:
Yes I know it sounds wierd but I’m going to move with him to the US and give up all of my life in Sweden. Privileges like free healthcare, free university and other benefits we have in Sweden is very expensive there. Also since we are moving to a big city to buy an apartment costs a lot of money there. In a possible divorce I may be forced to move back to Sweden, leave my life and future kids behind. I can’t let that happen. We love each other and I can never see it ever coming to this.

Thanks for your advice. Actually I talked to him yesterday and he agreed to pay for my lawyer. I will just have to find a good one.
Då gäller det att se till att sjukförsäkringar, skolgång m.m. regleras i förordet. Att även en rimlig bostad ska ingå ser jag som självklart.

Lycka till!
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback