Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-08-13, 06:30
Medlem
Just reply in Swedish, I can read it just fine, that was part of my job. This account is borrowed from my philosophy professor who knows a guy who's logged in and prepped. I'll borrow his desk. This is my point of view as a former CIA analyst. I'm confused about what game we humans are playing.

Why am I here, who the fuck put me here? My parents, and the universe that came to be and came to evolve us. Sooner or later I'll be gone and the universe will continue doing what it's doing. I don't know what comes next or what happens after that, we don't even know what's going on in the universe right now or what it really is made of.

We really don't know what's happening or where all of this is going. All I have in my consciousness is life, and in it there are the sciences of the not-the-true-reality our senses create for us. It's a start and it tells us that evolution aren't converging to truth about the universe but evolves "hacks" for us to maximize survival and reproduction. To perceive the universe "as it is" is probably very costly and a disadvantage for S&R.

So here we are, limited to our "human world". I'm okay with that, let's explore that world first deep into the bones. The universe and its construction fascinate me. I want to explore it and play with it. But as a human I'm also a social being and affected by the social reality.

If the game of life were all about science, I'd focus on that completely and be happy. But we're also playing a social game, much of it I find irrational and wasteful. I don't understand that game. What is that game about, how does it work? There's more to it than just social. It's a game of emotions, and food, and rent and political conscience. And a game about gathering information about everything to keep up to date and aware. It's and cleaning your house and keeping the food in your refrigerator fresh. It's about cooking today's meal.

A game about marketing, predicting the market, orienting yourself in cities. Much of this game of life is social, about calling your mom and visiting your relatives. Relationships, drives and psychology. About surviving not only humans but nature and other species. About informing others and community service. It's about being a good citizen, and sometimes a game against others. Not everyone wants to play by the same rules that benefits us all, they're more destructive. Selfish game theory that bites everyone in the rear at the end.

This game sucks and I still don't know the rules or what it is about. The social part is dominant and that's the part I'm worst at. I suck at managing my emotions too, I don't know that game very well. I don't know what the goal is. I don't know how you win, except being another step in the avalanche of evolution, or even if that's a good thing or not. I'm struggling to get a piece of my DNA, a molecule, to another generation until it has evolved beyond what it first was anyway to the point that we aren't genetically or perhaps even molecular relatives anymore? I'm sure there's a bacteria somewhere today that's genetically more similar to my ..great great... grand children. And from a more intelligent point of view I'm no more sophisticated than a bee looking for flowers in our view.

This game of fucking and eating and working is fun sometimes, sure. But I think it lack meaning. I've been searching for meaning and found it, and that meaning is beyond the typical game of life. I'm going to fucking crush the universe into pieces.Sure, that's a very human thing to think. But I'm going to figure it out and tear it into pieces. I'm sure that doesn't even mean anything.. that I'm a gold fish in a bowl not knowing what I'm talking about and have no concept of the outside world. The sheer fucking size of the universe, you have no fucking idea how fucking big it fucking is.. I'm fucking powerless.

So this game of human, dumb fucking game that sucks. You live, the rot. "You" is probably not even a real thing, just a figment of something we don't understand.

Where do we go from here? Well, I need to get psychologically well. I'm psychotic, confused and I'm losing the "normal" human game I care little about winning. But it's biting me in my ass as I sit here, fat, unemployed and with dry balls. Those feelings makes me less operative in a game I haven't defined yet. I'm trying to create my own game, I'm going psychotic again, I'll slide away from the social reality and people will be wondering what the fuck I'm doing and what medication I should take. I mean, regardless of what game I play, reality as you see it is a pretty real thing.

I don't know how to play the human game, how to play with your feelings and thoughts or how to get the right items for survival: food, sex, emotions, security. I don't know how to get stronger in these fields and I'm uninterested in paying the price, those things are just in the way and not very helpful most of the times. I don't know how to tweak them. And it is required to survive and that costs some of your time.

I am pathetic in the game of life and very confused. It's like playing chess without even knowing the rules or goal with 10 other people that are playing a different game. Anytime the rules will change and an outsider will dance on the chessboard just to play his own game that I rather not play. The noise all the players in the world add, adds to the complexity of the game. So much noise, so much to analyze. Best to look for patterns.. but why? Do I need to play this information game or should I just play by other peoples rules and stop thinking about it? Should I be worried about the information I radiate? I can't just hide or go AFK or leave the game and I might lose if I don't play it right, for no purpose at all except not suffering.

The language people speak is confusing, I can't speak it, and it carries one of the most important messages that your brain should pick up. These agents (humans) are very significant players in the game of life. They are complex, they vary, they play. It's the most fucking boring game ever compared to even the most shittiest tower defense games on the internet. Many players are just afk-farming and consuming and are playing by other actors emergent rules and by other actors guidance. I have to be my own guide and set my own goals and choices. Or I could just lazily flow with whatever my brain chose me to do without really thinking about it, without having any idea where I'm heading (or not heading).

I'm confused as fuck, don't know where I'm going or where I want to be or what this game is about and how its various agents work

What game are we playing here? I'm sure the game makes a lot of sense to a lot of people: it's about living through another great day, feeding your kids, fucking and saving up for that pension and new car. For some, it's about creating that car for you for some of your fiat. For others it's about taking control of the game of many, use others as agents to enforce your will on an opponent with his own puppets. Their games expand beyond themselves. They speak the human language very well. I don't want them in my game dancing on my chessboard, so I am forced to play and it's draining my patience.

We also need to play together, we're in the same space and we spawn from each other and we create new players. We set the rules and we create the game. As some of us play the game we completely lose the track of your emotional reality, you might suffer without our sympathy. Emotional processing is slow and inefficient in a highly information intensive game, your emotions as they are felt will be abstracted away to numbers for convenience and efficiency. Those that can do that at the right times has higher chances of winning.

How do you see the world in terms of a game? What is your game about and how is the game itself developing and changing? What meaning, changes and cause do you apply to it.
Citera
2017-08-14, 12:51
Medlem
Handikappadmuss avatar
Kan man inte spelreglerna så kan man/vill inte delta.

Jag fattar varför ingen orkar svara för det där låter mest som nåt man pratar med hunden om, man vet svaret själv men vågar inte svara. Vilket också är ett spel du genomför, just nu frågar du oss ifall du ska fuska eller inte, och givetvis ska du inte fuska för det leder väldigt ofta till misär och otrygghet.
Citera
2017-08-23, 05:52
Medlem
NewEons avatar
Spelet är vad du gör det till, precis som du pratar om att andra gör.

Jag har spelat andras spel många gånger, jag är riktigt duktig på språket också om jag vill. Men jag orkar inte, det tröttar ut mig när det inte känns som om det finns en mening. Skådespeleri. Ett gästuppträdande i en show som pågått sedan urminnes tider. Kräks på den känslan.

I dagens läge har jag dragit mig helt tillbaka så gott det går. För att slippa det som är låtsas, eller deras låtsas. Jag har mina egna spel jag spelar när andan faller på och det är tillfredsställande. Det hjälper mig och lär mig, det ger mig något, till skillnad från att vara med i någon annans.

Men om du undrar varför vi är här kan du kika på denna video där hon också tar upp lite om spelet. Ha det fint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErZUZ6bTe9k
Citera
2017-09-08, 17:58
Medlem
Ask Donald?
Citera
2017-09-08, 20:07
Medlem
SituationReports avatar
Humans are built for survival. That is the game we want. The wind in our hair, the blood of our enemies on our hands, wet wet wet balls and water just as we are about to die from thirst.

Life threatening obstacles that we overcome. Making us grow.

Helping others grow.

Nature and beauty thereof.

Philosophy that blows our minds.

Dying with a smile on our faces and laughter of our grand grand grand children around us.

I made this. The world is mine. And I loved every minute of it.
Senast redigerad av SituationReport 2017-09-08 kl. 20:10.
Citera
2017-09-09, 06:23
Medlem
Survival of the fittest, if that was the name of the game Donald would have had a bullet hole through his head by now or Washington D.C. would have ceased to exist.

Try again!
Citera
2017-09-10, 00:31
Medlem
The name of the game is love. The strongest force in the Universe. The emotion that makes it possible for the individual to give up his life.
Senast redigerad av PelleSaga 2017-09-10 kl. 01:30.
Citera
2017-09-10, 03:35
Medlem
Does little Donald know what a catch 22 is? That is when no matter what you do the outcome is the same. Let me put it this way. If Donald do nothing, he loses. When I get angry or pissed off I enjoy and play the game better. So you see no matter what Donald do, he loses. By the way, before I am done with Donald, he is going to be tired of losing.
Citera
2017-09-10, 13:37
Medlem
Life is a journey to be enjoyed. If the journey is to Hell you better enjoy it, because the endstation is not enjoyable.
Citera
2017-12-27, 00:27
Medlem
Skogismyras avatar
Underbart inlägg av ts.
Jag känner ungefär likadant, och frågar samma frågor.

Så jag vet inte vad "spelet" går ut på. Eller om det ens är ett spel. Fast på sätt och vis måste det nog vara ett spel.

Men jag är definitivt benägen att tro att meningen är bortom den vanliga mänskliga skiten som Svensson ägnar sig åt.

Det känns som att meningen för mig personligen är att en dag ta livet av mig.
Du var inne på ett liknande spår (fast jag tror att det är exakt samma sak), nämligen att du vill krossa universum i bitar.

Har du tänkt på att om du vill slå sönder universum så måste du dö?
Så det är enkelt men samtidigt svårt att krossa universum: Man måste ta livet av sig.

Det är nog den enda eventuella meningen som jag kan se: Jag måste lösgöra mig från detta skitspel. Jag måste bli så vis att förnuftet vinner över känslor (rädsla för döden osv.) och över instinkter (överlevnadsinstinkten osv.). De är ju en del av detta skitspel. Jag måste hacka/vinna spelet genom att inse att rädslan för döden är bara en del av spelet, vilket jag redan har gjort. Men självmord ser jag som "provet". Det rätta svaret i provet är ett fullbordat självmord. Det är det jag siktar på.
http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/a...gful-death.jpg
Senast redigerad av Skogismyra 2017-12-27 kl. 00:30.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback