Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2021-11-24, 15:39
Medlem
baggebo1s avatar
Att Kessler och Spencer hatar varandra är sen gammalt. Själv ger jag inte mycket för någon av dessa personer, men det var intressant att läsa Matt Parrotts twittertråd idag som tydligt tar ställning för Spencer:
Citat:
Spencer and Cantwell are victims of Kessler's point blank lying to them about the legal preparations for the torch march.

He promised both of them, and others, that he was in contact with the police about it.

That was another pathological lie.
Citat:
Kessler is, according to plan, trying to blame Spencer for his loss.

Whatever differences and problems you have with Cantwell and Spencer, and lord knows I've got my own, they're white advocates who were led into a legal trap by a deranged jackass and deserve our support.
Citat:
The jury found in favor of us. We won a decisive, historic victory yesterday.

Cantwell and Spencer got tangled up because of Kessler's lies. And none of us knew the full scope of those lies until the trial.

I look forward to vigorously supporting both of their legal efforts.
Citat:
I was there for the incident Kessler is referring to. Spencer merely wished to ask a couple more questions after an interesting answer. It was an absolute non-event.
Citat:
Even here, where he's attempting to slime Spencer, he's implying that racial discrimination should have been more of a factor in jury selection and potentially creating new problems.

That's all the man ever does and I refuse to associate with anyone who associates with him.
https://twitter.com/TiffPollardFan/s...15154893746177
Citera
2021-11-25, 13:44
Medlem
MadLadderys avatar
Citat:
17 personer och organisationer döms efter den högerextrema demonstrationen i Charlottesville, USA. Tillsammans ska de betala över 230 miljoner kronor i skadestånd. En person dödades och flera skadades vid tillfället.

https://expo.se/2021/11/hogerextremi...ljonskadestand

Det är bara att slanta upp. Kanske Vita Pillret kan dra igång en insamling?
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback