Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-07-22, 17:25
Medlem
Hello everybody!

I am going on a trip for 2 weeks over christmas and new years with my family and I have a serious problem with finding a place to go

We all want to go to paradise, you know, warm weather and sunny skies, white sand and blue green waters.

We've been looking at India, Bali, Thailand, Vietnamn and all of the places around there.

But we need help narrowing it down .

Would really appreciate any help i can get!

Please and thank you!
Citera
2017-08-10, 08:15
Medlem
Ballzfritzls avatar
Cambodia, Koh Rong or Koh Rong Samloem.
Citera
2017-08-19, 10:24
Medlem
MatiasAndresTravels avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av bublici0us
Hello everybody!

I am going on a trip for 2 weeks over christmas and new years with my family and I have a serious problem with finding a place to go

We all want to go to paradise, you know, warm weather and sunny skies, white sand and blue green waters.

We've been looking at India, Bali, Thailand, Vietnamn and all of the places around there.

But we need help narrowing it down .

Would really appreciate any help i can get!

Please and thank you!

If you want the easy option (and especially traveling with your family) you should go with Thailand since the country is very straight forward and easy to navigate. Since you only have two weeks I would go with the easiest option.

You can either go to Phuket/Koh Phi Phi/Koh Lanta. Those options are more expensive but very touristy. It might fit the profile though.

If you want a younger crowd and more activities and party I would go to South-eastern Thailand and Koh Phangan/Koh Tao/Koh Samui. There has been a lot of crazy things going on on Koh Tao though!

Another option would be Koh Chang, a popular place but not as exploited as the islands down south.

Hopefully that helps a bit!
Citera
Denna tråd visas även på Travel Forum:
http://www.travelforum.se/f2857740

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback