Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
  • 4
  • 5
2017-06-03, 14:19
  #49
Medlem
Rebelxs avatar
Rätt sjukt händelseförlopp ändå.

Tvinga in sig på kasinot, råna det på spelmarker och mörda massa folk.
Sedan tända eld på flera spelbord .
Och till slut ta sig till ett rum och hälla bensin på sig själv och bränna sig till döds?

Låter som någon med en kraftig psykos.
Och varför kalla det rån? Spelmarker du stulit sådär öppet kommer du ju aldrig lyckas växla in igen, och har inte alla kasinon sina egna marker?

Att han hade med sig bensin och började avrätta en massa folk visar ju på att han visste hur det skulle sluta redan innan han gick in.
Citera
2017-06-03, 15:02
  #50
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Rebelx
Rätt sjukt händelseförlopp ändå.

Tvinga in sig på kasinot, råna det på spelmarker och mörda massa folk.
Sedan tända eld på flera spelbord .
Och till slut ta sig till ett rum och hälla bensin på sig själv och bränna sig till döds?

Låter som någon med en kraftig psykos.
Och varför kalla det rån? Spelmarker du stulit sådär öppet kommer du ju aldrig lyckas växla in igen, och har inte alla kasinon sina egna marker?

Att han hade med sig bensin och började avrätta en massa folk visar ju på att han visste hur det skulle sluta redan innan han gick in.

Tror IS skrev att kasinot var haram, alltså ville han väl bara inte att andra skulle ha dem. Osäkert på vad han gjorde av dem, brände upp? Här är en video, tar han markerna vid 3:30? https://twitter.com/ANCALERTS/status...872000/video/1
__________________
Senast redigerad av Mploko 2017-06-03 kl. 15:21.
Citera
2017-06-04, 10:31
  #51
Medlem
Ördögs avatar
En stackars trebarnsfarsa och spelmissbrukare, som på grund av denna sin last hade blivit förbjuden av sin familj att besöka kasinon ...

Manila Casino Attacker Was a Gambling Addict, Philippine Police Say
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/04/w...rlos.html?_r=0
Citat:
MANILA — The man who set fire to a Manila casino last week, killing 37 people, was not a terrorist but a heavy gambler who was deep in debt and had lost his job, the police and relatives of the man said Sunday.

The man, identified as Jessie Carlos, 42, was a Filipino, a father of three and a former employee of the Philippines’ Department of Finance who was banned in April from entering casinos, at his family’s request, because of his gambling addiction, the authorities said.

“As we always maintained, this was not an act of terrorism,” a police spokesman, Oscar Albayalde, said at a news conference.
Citera
2017-07-02, 13:06
  #52
Medlem
Inte glasklart att IS inte var inblandade.

Citat:
MANILA, Philippines – One month after the Resorts World attack in Manila, terrorism experts tell Rappler they believe the Philippines prematurely dismissed claims by the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, IS, ISIL or Daesch, and asked for an investigation into its claim the Resorts World gunman was a recent convert to Islam.
The June 2 attack was “at the very minimum sanctioned – if not directed – by the Islamic State,” Veryan Khan, editorial director and founder of Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium (TRAC), told Rappler. TRAC is a digital intelligence repository focused on global terrorism and political violence.

“It’s very likely that the Resorts World was a terrorist operation,” said Sidney Jones, director of the Jakarta-based Institute for Policy Analysis of Conflict, cautioning authorities against dismissing ISIS claims as “propaganda.”

“It isn’t true that ISIS has a history of claiming others’ attacks as their own,” added Jones. “There’s usually a basis for it, even though their media departments don’t always get the details right.”

Khan and Jones are echoed by Rohan Gunaratna, author of Inside al-Qaeda and the head of the Singapore-based International Centre for Political Violence & Terrorism Research.

“The propaganda organs of ISIS such as Amaq exaggerate but do not falsely take credit for attacks mounted by other entities,” said Gunaratna, who, based on his study of ISIS, warned Philippine authorities of possible attacks a month before Resorts World and Marawi.
---
Experts who closely track the Islamic State agree: an ISIS claim of responsibility usually means the attack might have been planned, funded and directed by ISIS or inspired by the group's sophisticated propaganda.


Citat:
On June 8, the Filipino ISIS operative in Marawi posted again, claiming Carlos adopted the Muslim name “Khair” after converting to Islam 4 months earlier.

"Our connections in Manila 1 week before the attack we already know his plan to destroy the casino because it is HARAM and making his life difficult because of the practices of gambling by the kufar [non-believers]," reads the message.

"That is why 10 minutes after his go signal to us we already posted a 'LONEWOLF attack was conducted by the soldier of the caliphate.'"

Semion Almujaheed is the Telegram account used by this Filipino ISIS operative. It gained credibility by providing daily updates of the ongoing battles in Marawi. This account posted the photos and video of the Marawi Catholic priest held hostage on May 30, and was first to claim the Resorts World attack for ISIS within minutes of the first gunshot.

Almujaheed was also the first to refer to Carlos as a shaheed, someone who dies deliberately for his faith.
http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/in-...attack-experts
Citera
2017-08-19, 10:09
  #53
Medlem
Arbetarbroders avatar
Kort beskrivet:
April: Duerte kastar ut Rothschilds från Filipinerna
Maj: De hänsynslösa "Rebellerna" attackerar Marawi

Längre

Manila
En av få journalister jag litar på var där, och jag är övertygad om hon fick en terrorattack till ett "mkt brutalt rån" genom att snabbt vara på plats då hon hennes hotell låg i samma kvarter
https://www.rt.com/news/390511-repor...osions-manila/

22 Maj President Duerte i intervjuv med RT och det är en både arg, kränkt och stolt liten man
https://youtu.be/rHjlCmdyesY

Marawi: ISIS anfall analyserat: sedvanlig taktik
https://youtu.be/v662S9cI7go

ISIS tar på dådet via sina vänner i Tel Aviv, SiTE iNTEL tex, (vilka ÄR ISIS Propaganda avdelning)
Breitbart Jerusalem är först ut med bilder från ISIS anfall

Täta nyheter om Divide & Conquer inte fungerar utan tvärtom på Marawi
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...and-christians

Idag verkar det ha lugnat ner sig, även om State of Emergency verkar vara kvar.
Detta är nog det tydligaste beviset på hur Israel använder sig av ISIS i olika former för få sin vilja igenom, tätt efter Sinai och hela Syrienkrkget.

Israel är en terror stat
Citera
2018-09-13, 20:50
  #54
Medlem
Arbetarbroders avatar
Duterte har vikt sig, ISIS invasionen kommer nog högst sannolikt inte uppstå på Marawi (eller nånstans på Filippinerna igen..
Tragiskt de var en man med mycket skin på näsan.

Video: https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/statu...66353140957184

Artikel:
”Duterte Meets Netanyahu: 'We Share the Same Passion for Peace' https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...eace-1.6437337 (Länk: Arkiverad från Haaretz)
Citera
  • 4
  • 5

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback