Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2016-08-15, 19:08
Medlem
Venators avatar
Här har vi ett fall av misstänkt terroristbrott som jag inte sett rapporterat i svenska media. Det försvann kanske också lite i skuggan av terrorattacken i Nice som inträffade strax efter. I alla fall: en soldat i brittiska flygvapnet blev överfallen när han var ute och sprang onsdagen den 20 juli. Två män, varav en knivbeväpnad, försökte få in honom i en bil. Soldaten lyckades slå ner den ena av dem och kom undan. Brittiska medier skriver att de såg ut att komma från Mellanöstern. Ingen är arresterad och polisen misstänker att det kan ha varit fler än två personer inblandade.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...art-of-larger/

Citat:
Two men who tried to abduct an RAF serviceman at knife-point are likely to have been part of a bigger team, police have warned. The married serviceman was jogging near RAF Marham, Norfolk, on Wednesday when he was grabbed by a man who tried to drag him towards a nearby car.

He was wearing headphones and listening to music so did not hear what the attacker said, but knocked the man to the ground. An accomplice, carrying a knife, helped the attacker to his feet before they both fled.

[...]

“While the victim only witnessed two attackers, there may have been more than two people in the vehicle and, given the nature of the attack, it is likely they were part of a larger team.

[...]

Police are keen to trace the two men, a dark-coloured people carrier and also the “military-style” knife, with a 2.5 to 3in blade. Officers have urged anyone who was walking or driving on Squires Hill between midday and 6pm on Wednesday to come forward.

[...]

The first suspect is described as between 20 and 30 years old, about 6ft tall, of athletic, stocky build, with dark hair, which was long on top. He had a well-groomed beard, was Middle Eastern in appearance, with a dark skin tone, and he wore dark, casual clothing.

The second suspect is described as being between 20 and 30 but younger than the first suspect and of a slimmer build. He was approximately 5ft 10in, clean-shaven, with short dark hair. He was also Middle Eastern in appearance, and wore a white T-shirt and dark shorts.

[...]

Lite mer från BBC (som lämnar samma signalement och mörkar inte att de såg ut att komma från Mellanöstern).

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-36868048

Citat:
[...]

Norfolk Police said it was "unable to discount terrorism" as a motive.

The serviceman was threatened with a knife and attempts were made to grab him but the victim, who was not in uniform, fought them off and escaped unharmed.

[...]

The Ministry of Defence confirmed RAF Marham was home to some of the Tornado bombers that have recently taken part in air strikes against so called Islamic State.

[...]
Citera
2016-08-15, 21:09
Medlem
muhammedaner så klart.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback