Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2016-04-14, 13:29
Avstängd
Grottmongo101s avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av abidazz
HAHAHA det är tur att dom är så jävla amatörmässiga, lowlife scumbags. Låt han ruttna i ett belgiskt fängelse tills han hänger sig och inför specialklasser i malmö för missfostren som inte klarar av sina liv NU!

De har en tendens att göra bort sig på petitesser.
Citera
2016-04-17, 00:22
Medlem
Från AFP:

Citat:
Belgian minister says many Muslims 'danced' after attacks
----
Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon said Saturday that a "significant" part of the Muslim population celebrated attacks, blaming the country's policies for failing to integrate migrants into society.
He did not explicitly refer to last month's jihadist attacks on Brussels' airport and metro system that killed 32 people
"A significant section of the Muslim community danced when attacks took place," Jambon said in an interview with the Flemish-language De Standaard newspaper.

The Belgian minister also accused Muslim residents of Brussels' largely immigrant Molenbeek neighbourhood of attacking police during an operation last month to arrest a suspect in connection with the deadly attacks in Paris last November.
"They threw stones and bottles at police and press during the arrest of Salah Abdeslam. This is the real problem. Terrorists we can pick up, remove from society. But they are just a boil. Underneath is a cancer that is much more difficult to treat. We can do it, but it won't be overnight," he said.
---
In Saturday's interview he said that the danger linked to the radicalisation of youth from third and fourth generation families is "too deeply rooted" in some areas because Belgium "have for many years ignored the warning signs".
http://afp.omni.se/f53ce59a-85c1-4768-ad2c-cac38b5c8341
Citera
2016-04-17, 23:16
Medlem
Den vallonska vänstern och de gröna blev upprörda på grund av vad han sa men statsministern visade sitt stöd idag. Han bekräftade att en minoritet visst hyllade terroristerna men att man inte borde generalisera. Däremot borde man inte heller försköna situationen tyckte han.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenl...anslagen.dhtml
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback