Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2016-02-03, 15:38
Medlem
Letat som en tok efter ett svar men kan tyvärr inte hitta något... Vill alltså länga mitt "gamla" diabloacc från ps3 till mitt ps4, någon villig själ som kan hjälpa mig?
Citera
2016-02-03, 17:08
Medlem
hittade detta på battle net

Hello my troubled people,i have a semi-solution.. If you have working Battle.net account that you are using on PS3,new accounts don't work(i have that acc and it's working,when i tried to connect new Battle.net acc the same error message reports) If you want to transfer character from another SEN acc that is not your primary on your PS3 console you can easily use this method it's simple,when on account summary(Primary that you use on your PS3 and that is activated on Battle.net) click EDIT,enter e-mail of the secondary(acc where is your character you want to transfer) PS3 account that you used to make account on PS4,verificate it in your mail inbox,then you will be able to connect on that account and transfer your character to PS4. After you have transfered it,go back to Battle.net account and change everything back using the same procedure. Now you have done what you need(transfering PS3 character to PS4) and if u use original working account of Battle.net it will function again after you reverse procedure. You can play online without linking to Battle.net,this link is needed only for transfering and those bonus items. Hope this helps,it helped me.. )
Citera
2016-02-03, 17:09
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av 35slakiisvak
Letat som en tok efter ett svar men kan tyvärr inte hitta något... Vill alltså länga mitt "gamla" diabloacc från ps3 till mitt ps4, någon villig själ som kan hjälpa mig?

Hello my troubled people,i have a semi-solution.. If you have working Battle.net account that you are using on PS3,new accounts don't work(i have that acc and it's working,when i tried to connect new Battle.net acc the same error message reports) If you want to transfer character from another SEN acc that is not your primary on your PS3 console you can easily use this method it's simple,when on account summary(Primary that you use on your PS3 and that is activated on Battle.net) click EDIT,enter e-mail of the secondary(acc where is your character you want to transfer) PS3 account that you used to make account on PS4,verificate it in your mail inbox,then you will be able to connect on that account and transfer your character to PS4. After you have transfered it,go back to Battle.net account and change everything back using the same procedure. Now you have done what you need(transfering PS3 character to PS4) and if u use original working account of Battle.net it will function again after you reverse procedure. You can play online without linking to Battle.net,this link is needed only for transfering and those bonus items. Hope this helps,it helped me.. )
Citera
2016-02-03, 17:39
^Eazs avatar
Spel: allmänt --> Spel: support
/Moderator
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback