Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2015-02-15, 16:52
Medlem
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...ormation-shari

Citat:
Section 1. Policy. In order to address cyber threats to public health and safety, national security, and economic security of the United States, private companies, nonprofit organizations, executive departments and agencies (agencies), and other entities must be able to share information related to cybersecurity risks and incidents and collaborate to respond in as close to real time as possible.

Organizations engaged in the sharing of information related to cybersecurity risks and incidents play an invaluable role in the collective cybersecurity of the United States. The purpose of this order is to encourage the voluntary formation of such organizations, to establish mechanisms to continually improve the capabilities and functions of these organizations, and to better allow these organizations to partner with the Federal Government on a voluntary basis.

Such information sharing must be conducted in a manner that protects the privacy and civil liberties of individuals, that preserves business confidentiality, that safeguards the information being shared, and that protects the ability of the Government to detect, investigate, prevent, and respond to cyber threats to the public health and safety, national security, and economic security of the United States.

This order builds upon the foundation established by Executive Order 13636 of February 12, 2013 (Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity), and Presidential Policy Directive-21 (PPD-21) of February 12, 2013 (Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience).

Policy coordination, guidance, dispute resolution, and periodic in-progress reviews for the functions and programs described and assigned herein shall be provided through the interagency process established in Presidential Policy Directive-l (PPD-l) of February 13, 2009 (Organization of the National Security Council System), or any successor.

I grund och botten handlar det om att skapa en statlig instans som kontrollerar all information angående cybersecurity.

Så, vad tror ni?

Edit: utdrag ur texten
Senast redigerad av hdz 2015-02-15 kl. 17:10.
Citera
2015-02-15, 16:59
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av hdz
Så, vad tror ni?

Jag tror att tråden hamnar i papperskorgen då du misslyckats med att göra en vettig trådstart. Man ska inte behöva klicka sig vidare till andra sidor för att förstå vad du vill diskutera.
Citera
2015-02-15, 16:59
Medlem
M0ngots avatar
vad tror du om att citera en bit från texten så vi vet vad du pratar om?
Citera
2015-02-15, 17:11
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av gutz
Jag tror att tråden hamnar i papperskorgen då du misslyckats med att göra en vettig trådstart. Man ska inte behöva klicka sig vidare till andra sidor för att förstå vad du vill diskutera.

Tack för tips, har fixat nu.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback