Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2016-02-15, 15:33
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Grodaifickan
Jag har träffat killen och tycker inte att han är obehaglig. Däremot framstod han som en patetisk mytoman med en ytterst grandios självbild. Ironiskt, med tanke på att han både ser ut som och beter sig som en jävla mupp. Tänk typ en nedgången Jan Tauer utan charm.

Han ville för övrigt hyra oss som "beskydd" eftersom "folk var efter honom" på grund av att han var "gangster".

This entire thread has as much validity as a science fiction tabloid. None of the souls posting in this thread have ever actually met me, yet they felt need to use my name to perpetuate fabrications. Bogus tales such as those in which I asked these people for protection or that they’d met me in jail are pure works of fiction. I don’t know any of these people. None of their stories about me have any merit so should be taken for what they are, posturing vicariously through false association in order to boost their own online status. It’s as ridiculous as it’s sad.

Further discrediting this thread’s validity is the change it’s title so that the contextual focus no longer bares any resemblance to its original intended essence or purpose. Moreover, someone’s been chopping up this thread, deleting various messages in order to manipulate it’s narrative. That speaks volumes about the agenda that’s at play here. In any case, the material here is not grounded in reality thus I suggest one shouldn't heed it credence.
Senast redigerad av EnKilleFranKusten 2016-02-15 kl. 16:00.
Citera
2016-09-01, 15:44
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av EnKilleFranKusten
This entire thread has as much validity as a science fiction tabloid. None of the souls posting in this thread have ever actually met me, yet they felt need to use my name to perpetuate fabrications. Bogus tales such as those in which I asked these people for protection or that they’d met me in jail are pure works of fiction. I don’t know any of these people. None of their stories about me have any merit so should be taken for what they are, posturing vicariously through false association in order to boost their own online status. It’s as ridiculous as it’s sad.

Further discrediting this thread’s validity is the change it’s title so that the contextual focus no longer bares any resemblance to its original intended essence or purpose. Moreover, someone’s been chopping up this thread, deleting various messages in order to manipulate it’s narrative. That speaks volumes about the agenda that’s at play here. In any case, the material here is not grounded in reality thus I suggest one shouldn't heed it credence.

Ugh, shut up Eran. You're just mad that people figured you out, and that your plan backfired right back on your own head.
Senast redigerad av Hexagonson 2016-09-01 kl. 15:46.
Citera
2016-09-06, 23:35
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Edwinalders
His plan? If I recall he didn't make this thread so how was this his plan? Moreover, this thread has been largely discredited. You're not making much sense sir.

Outsiders wouldn't know. But Eran and I know, you know what I'm on about. Also, I'm not a sir.
Citera
2016-09-08, 18:44
Medlem
Edwinalderss avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Hexagonson
Outsiders wouldn't know. But Eran and I know, you know what I'm on about. Also, I'm not a sir.
Awesome cloak and dagger stuff with no substance or direction. Kind of like that time you and I met that guy took him to that place to watch that concert with those people in that special date on the moon.

See, I can make up any vague statement to try and defame someone with no bearing. Fortunately, this is not a tabloid news paper. IF you have something you want to say, either say it clearly or PM me. The vague posting isn't constructive.
Citera
2018-12-08, 01:32
Medlem
ALEXANDRASBGs avatar
Eran Mayshar har suttit inlåst på ett tyskt fängelse de senaste 5 åren.
han blev dömd för att planera mordet på J. K. Rowling.
Han blev även dömd för att ha mördat och ätit tre små barn och även mördat deras föräldrar.
förutom allt detta är han även dömd för tidelag.

Jag tror vi säkert kan säga att han aldrig kommer ut ur fängelse.
Citera
2019-03-20, 19:32
Medlem
Benzadtjackpsykoss avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av ALEXANDRASBG
Eran Mayshar har suttit inlåst på ett tyskt fängelse de senaste 5 åren.
han blev dömd för att planera mordet på J. K. Rowling.
Han blev även dömd för att ha mördat och ätit tre små barn och även mördat deras föräldrar.
förutom allt detta är han även dömd för tidelag.

Jag tror vi säkert kan säga att han aldrig kommer ut ur fängelse.

lol, nej. Han uppdaterar bla Facebook regelbundet.
Citera
2019-06-28, 15:20
Medlem
ALEXANDRASBGs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Benzadtjackpsykos
lol, nej. Han uppdaterar bla Facebook regelbundet.
Varje inlägg i den här tråden är lika rimligt som innehållet på den här hemsidan:
https://rickardjsuperman.wixsite.com...IGfdDCSp_z-zik
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback