Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-06-24, 22:27
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Shooyx
What am I supposed to do with his lawyers information. I'm not the one with lawyer
I mean i'm not the one with child*
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:34
Medlem
Citat:
What am I supposed to do with his lawyers information. I'm not the one with lawyer

The firm works for TB’s parents. They will be able to inform them. But as I said you should not write to them unless you are pretty damn sure what you are talking about. Btw: please edit the last post you wrote and remove the lawyer’s email adress so it does not spread on the internet. I could not send it to you in a private msg.
Senast redigerad av Julie80 2018-06-24 kl. 22:38.
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:36
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Roland39Nisha09
Jag antar att du inte ville vara oförskämnd, men att skriva att jag får sitta och rota runt på Coldplays uttalanden, är verkligen inte snällt skrivit. Med den mån jag kan, så har jag letat efter det och om att någon vet mer, så vore det väll enklare att länka till det då. Jag är riktigt under isen och ville bara fråga om någon visste något!? Han hjälpte via sin musik, när det var riktigt dåligt. Men med alla som verkar veta det mesta borde ju kunnat få reda på det. Är det SVÅRT att be om hjälp!?Är det något fel i det... Jag antar att det finns fler Coldplay fans här och som tycker att det är märkligt att han inte uttrycker sig alls. Tim jobbade mest med honom och såg Chris Martin so en bror. Kom inte med påstendet att han jobbat mycket, en minut har han väll till övers. Och att det finns en fanssida där man även kan komma med kommentarer. Men det är tydligt absolut viktigare ang flickvän eller barn. Tim är borta!! Är han begraven ännu?

Jag förstår inte hur det kan vara taskigt skrivet, men då får det vara så.
Tims död har kanske påverkat honom så mycket att han inte ens klarar att klä sina känslor i ord.
Ja han begravdes den 8/6.
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:37
Medlem
Citat:

If they think the child is his, they can obtain a subpoena for a dna test to formally establish paternity. That is how it is done. The mother cannot refuse it.
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:41
Medlem
So, was Kimberly born in Canada by Polish parents or is one parent from Poland? How did she meet Avicii? Mutual friends or just happened to hook up somewhere? Who was it that passed away some time ago in her life, one of her parents? She has a friend who’s the godfather of E, you say. What does he do for a living? Does he know Avicii and was he there when they met? She was on vacay in SanFran I read. Did they go to a concert or just hang out? We’re you there too, shooyz or how did you get the pictures of Kim and Tim? Her or her friend/s IG?
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:41
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Julie80
If they think the child is his, they can obtain a subpoena for a dna test to formally establish paternity. That is how it is done. The mother cannot refuse it.
But even in canada? She won't tell anyone the truth. Deny deny
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:44
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Dee0715
So, was Kimberly born in Canada by Polish parents or is one parent from Poland? How did she meet Avicii? Mutual friends or just happened to hook up somewhere? Who was it that passed away some time ago in her life, one of her parents? She has a friend who’s the godfather of E, you say. What does he do for a living? Does he know Avicii and was he there when they met? She was on vacay in SanFran I read. Did they go to a concert or just hang out? We’re you there too, shooyz or how did you get the pictures of Kim and Tim? Her or her friend/s IG?
She's not polish. They met in San Francisco at a concert travis Scott avicii and Elle king..I was there yes.
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:45
Medlem
So why ask if the kid looks polish or Swedish? Does she think the girl could be polish?
Citera
2018-06-24, 22:48
Medlem
Citat:
But even in canada? She won't tell anyone the truth. Deny deny

Yes, even in Canada. It is their right to know. Provided that they want to know.

You just submit the subpoena to a Canadian court (through a Canadian lawyer) and they will issue an order. If the mother does not oblige, the dna test can be obtained with the help of the police.

It is done all the time. Pretty routine. The courts help establish paternity pretty frequently.
Citera
2018-06-24, 23:06
Medlem
Shooyx, did you meet the Polish guy too? Does E resemble him at all?

What a mess. I can understand why Kim didn’t ask for a paternity test now. The world will know about her doubts and plenty of people will judge her. I hope 🤞 we can stay away from that here. She’s human and the kid looks like she’s doing fine so please, no hate from us followers.
Citera
2018-06-24, 23:07
Medlem
Citat:
Not hard to tell this is Tim's child. She needs to tell.
https://imgur.com/a/jlevXKj

Why??
Where and how can you say it looks like Tims child?... Do not look like him at all
Citera
2018-06-24, 23:13
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Dee0715
Shooyx, did you meet the Polish guy too? Does E resemble him at all?

What a mess. I can understand why Kim didn’t ask for a paternity test now. The world will know about her doubts and plenty of people will judge her. I hope 🤞 we can stay away from that here. She’s human and the kid looks like she’s doing fine so please, no hate from us followers.
She's identical to him... just look yourself. It's not right the family should know the truth. But she lies to anyone who asks if you're not a close friend
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback