Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2013-07-29, 22:04
Medlem
William Pierce om demokrati:

Did you ever wonder why the Jews are such great proponents of democracy? Whether in Indonesia or Pakistan or Serbia or you name it, whenever there is some threat to universal suffrage, the Jews are ready to send the U.S. armed forces in to bomb and kill until everyone is permitted to vote. Why is that? Why can't the Indonesians have an Islamic theocracy if they want? Why can't the Pakistanis have a military dictatorship? Why can't the Serbs run their own country the way they prefer? What is the appeal in making sure that people whose minds have been wasted by Alzheimer's Disease vote? Well, let's not beat around the bush: the appeal of mass democracy lies in the fact that in essentially every country in the world today, the number of persons unable to think for themselves is substantially larger than the number able to make independent decisions. Those unable to think for themselves have their thinking done for them by the people who control the mass media. Which is to say, democracy is the preferred system because it gives the political power to those who own or control the mass media and at the same time allows them to remain behind the scenes and evade responsibility for the way in which they use that power. And the more inclusive the democracy is -- that is, the more Alzheimer's sufferers and Mongoloid cretinsand paranoid schizophrenics and people who live in empty packing cases in alley ways and Jamaican immigrants and football fans are able to vote -- the more certain is the grip of the media masters on the political process. Those voters who buy astrology magazines at the checkout stand and spend their time watching soap operas, game shows, and Oprah absorb their general attitudes on things through the television screen. They learn which ideas are fashionable and which are not by noticing the facial expression and tone of voice of Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather when the news is announced each day. Their opinions on specific issues are formed as they view televised sidewalk surveys taken by reporters. The only uncertainty about these people is whether or not they'll be able to pryt hemselves loose from their couches long enough to vote for the designated candidates. That's why it's important to have lots of them. And wherever there are lots of them, the men who control the mass media also will control the outcome of elections. It's a much surer way of controlling governments than bribing corrupt dictators or slipping seductive whores into the king's bedroom a la Esther and Ahasuerus -- or Monica and Bill. Believe me, one day soon the Jews on both sides of the great water will institute a web-TV voting system that allows the couch potatoes and the ball game fans to vote without having to getup from their couches, just by clicking their remote controls at their TV screens to select the next President or prime minister. That will be real democracy.
Citera
2013-07-30, 01:21
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av ambiscko
"
"Society is indeed a contract. It is a partnership in all science; a partnership in all art; a partnership in every virtue, and in all perfection. As the ends of such a partnership cannot be obtained in many generations, it becomes a partnership not only between those who are living, but between those who are living, those who are dead, and those who are to be born." - Edmund Burke

Mäktigt. Konservativa kan, ibland.
Citera
2014-04-02, 08:52
Medlem
"Blott Sverige svenska krusbär har." – Carl Jonas Love Almqvist
Citera
2014-04-02, 13:11
Medlem
"Domarna i denna stat kan lugnt döma oss för de handlingar vi har begått men historien som är en högre sannings, en större rättvisas gudinna skall en gång leende riva sönder denna dom och frikänna oss i från all skuld och fel."
- Adolf Hitler

”Utan livet som insats, vinner man aldrig livet.”
- Adolf Hitler
Citera
2014-04-02, 13:15
Medlem
Carl Serungs avatar
"Vi svenskar lever ju i en så oändligt mycket lyckligare lottad situation. Vårt lands befolkning är homogen, inte bara i fråga om rasen utan också i många andra avseenden."

Sagt av statminister och socialdemokraten Tage Erlander 1965 pga rasupplopp i USA. Konstigt att Lövén och co inte längre använder detta citat...
Citera
2014-04-03, 09:54
Medlem
Man skulle kunna ta vilket gammalt ordspråk som helst och göra det till ett nationalistiskt citat.

Till exempel:
"Bättre en fågel i handen än tio i skogen."
"Bättre en säkrad existens för svenskar i Sverige än tio i utlandet."

"Lika barn leka bäst" låter faktiskt också som ett citat i etnocentrisk anda.
Citera
2014-04-06, 21:52
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Stormtrooper
Corneliu Codreanu använde det citatet och jag tror att det ursprungligen är ett bibelcitat:
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu

Ja, det är ett bibelcitat. "Den som inte vill arbeta ska inte heller äta".
Citera
2014-04-08, 06:49
Avstängd
Straybullets avatar
Citat:
Du ädle svensk, du statt nu fast
Och bättra det, som hittills brast!
Låt ej din håg förvända!
Du våge din hals och så din hand
Att värna ditt eget fädernesland!
Gud skall dig trösten sända!

Biskop Tomas - Frihetsvisan, år 1439 (För de som anser att det att det inte fanns några svenskar för 500 år sedan)

Med reservation för att jag inte har tillgång till originaltexten.
Citera
2014-05-16, 16:29
Medlem
Om populister:
Citera
2014-05-17, 21:18
Medlem
praeles avatar
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children" David Lane

"A feeling of community, a feeling of family, a feeling of common blood, common soul, common history, and common destiny: that is what it takes to make a viable nation" Dr William Luther Pierce
Citera
2014-05-21, 21:30
Medlem
“A nation that can not control it's borders is not a nation.”
― Ronald Reagan
Citera
2014-05-22, 10:51
Medlem
"Idag ställs alla mot alla, kvinnor ställs mot män, arbetare ställs mot arbetsgivare, facket ställs mot näringslivet, vänstern ställs mot högern, detta tankesätt måste brytas och istället måste vi anamma ett folkgemenskapstänkande där man inte står mot varandra, utan med varandra, där vi kompletterar varandra och tar vara på hela folkets intressen, inte bara enskilda intressegrupper ur folket."

- Stefan Jacobsson (länk)
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback