Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2011-01-13, 06:58
Avstängd
Gerasims avatar
Citat:
Christians are now considered the most persecuted religious group around the world.

The draft of air stirs charred Bible pages. The walls are sooty and the building smells of scorched plastic. Metro Tabernacle Church was the first of 11 churches set on fire by angry Muslims -- all because of one word. "Allah," Kevin Ang whispers.

Expelled, Abducted and Murdered

Not only in Malaysia, but in many countries through the Muslim world, religion has gained influence over governmental policy in the last two decades. The militant Islamist group Hamas controls the Gaza Strip, while Islamist militias are fighting the governments of Nigeria and the Philippines. Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen have fallen to a large extent into the hands of Islamists. And where Islamists are not yet in power, secular governing parties are trying to outstrip the more religious groups in a rush to the right.

This can be seen in Egypt, Algeria, Sudan, Indonesia to some extent, and also Malaysia. Even though this Islamization often has more to do with politics than with religion, and even though it doesn't necessarily lead to the persecution of Christians, it can still be said that where Islam gains importance, freedoms for members of other faiths shrink.

There are 2.2 billion Christians around the world. The Christian non-governmental organization Open Doors calculates that 100 million of them are being threatened or persecuted. They aren't allowed to build churches, buy Bibles or obtain jobs. That's the more harmless form of discrimination and it affects the majority of these 100 million Christians. The more brutal version sees them blackmailed, robbed, expelled, abducted or even murdered.

Germany's 22 regional churches have proclaimed this coming Sunday to be the first commemoration day for persecuted Christians. Kässmann said she wanted to show solidarity with fellow Christians who "have great difficulty living out their beliefs freely in countries such as Indonesia, India, Iraq or Turkey."

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, the Maldives and Afghanistan. Of the first 10 countries on the list, eight are Islamic, and almost all have Islam as their state religion.

The world is much more familiar with the genocide committed against the Armenians by Ottoman troops in 1915 and 1916, but tens of thousands of Assyrians were also murdered during World War I. Half a million Assyrians are said to have lived in Tur Abdin at the beginning of the 20th century. Today there are barely 3,000. A Turkish district court threatened last year to appropriate the Assyrians' spiritual center, the 1,600-year-old Mor Gabriel monastery, because the monks were believed to have acquired land unlawfully. Three neighboring Muslim villages had complained they felt discriminated against by the monastery, which houses four monks, 14 nuns, and 40 students behind its walls.

"Even if it doesn't want to admit it, Turkey has a problem with people of other faiths," says Ishok Demir, a young Swiss man with Aramaean roots, who lives with his parents near Mor Gabriel. "We don't feel safe here."

More than anything, that has to do with the permanent place Armenians, Assyrians, Greeks, Catholics and Protestants have in the country's nationalistic conspiracy theories. Those groups have always been seen as traitors, nonbelievers, spies and people who insult the Turkish nation. According to a survey carried out by the US-based Pew Research Center, 46 percent of Turks see Christianity as a violent religion. In a more recent Turkish study, 42 percent of those surveyed wouldn't accept Christians as neighbors.

The repeated murders of Christians come, then, as no surprise.

Converts in Grave Danger

In even graver danger than traditional Christians, however, are Muslims who have converted to Christianity. Apostasy, or the renunciation of Islam, is punishable by death according to Islamic law

Even in Egypt, a secular country, converts draw the government's wrath. The religion minister defended the legality of the death penalty for converts -- although Egypt doesn't even have such a law -- with the argument that renunciation of Islam amounts to high treason. Such sentiments drove Mohammed Hegazy, 27, a convert to the Coptic Orthodox Church, into hiding two years ago. He was the first convert in Egypt to try to have his new religion entered officially onto his state-issued identity card. When he was refused, he went public. Numerous clerics called for his death in response.

Copts make up the largest Christian community in the Arab world and around 8 million Egyptians belong to the Coptic Church. They're barred from high government positions, diplomatic service and the military, as well as from many state benefits. Universities have quotas for Coptic students considerably lower than their actual percentage within the population.

Building new churches isn't allowed, and the old ones are falling into disrepair thanks to a lack both of money and authorization to renovate. When girls are kidnapped and forcibly converted, the police don't intervene. Thousands of pigs were also slaughtered under the pretense of confining swine flu. Naturally all were owned by Christians.

The Christian Virus

Six Copts were massacred on Jan. 6 -- when Coptic celebrate Christmas Eve -- in Nag Hammadi, a small city 80 kilometers (50 miles) north of the Valley of the Kings. Predictably, the speaker of the People's Assembly, the lower house of the Egyptian parliament, called it an "individual criminal act." When he added that the perpetrators wanted to revenge the rape of a Muslim girl by a Copt, it almost sounded like an excuse. The government seems ready to admit to crime in Egypt, but not to religious tension.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...680349,00.html
Fakta är att där muslimer blir många kommer stora problem med barbariskt våld. Kristna i muslimska länder behandlas barbariskt, muslimer som slaktar kristna och andra ickemuslimer blir i allmänhet glorifierade av muslimer.

Islam är ingen fredlig religion, den är omöjlig att integrera, följeslagare av islam när dom blir många förvandlar ett civiliserat samhälle till terroristiskt. Gång på gång så bevisar muslimerna i allmänhet att när dom blir många i ett land så följer barbarism.

Ge igen med samma medel är inte fel med tanke på att extremt våld är det enda muslimer i allmänhet förstår. Vad är lösningen tycker ni?
Senast redigerad av Gerasim 2011-01-13 kl. 07:11.
Citera
2011-01-13, 11:48
Medlem
DRPOEs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av sparrdal
Ditt turkhat är är så stark att jag nästan börjar respektera dig. Hur orkar du?

Vad bottnar ditt hat ifrån?

Du har starka offermentalitets drag när du skyller serbernas öde på turkarna. Kan inte du referera till någon slag från 1500-talet mellan serber och turkar för göra slag i dina argument? Serber är inte helt olik araberna i sitt tänk

Detta inlägg hade med ts startanförande att göra på vilket sätt?

on topic:
Det är för människor med öppna ögon inga problem att se hur muslimer behandlar oliktänkande i hela världen.
Det stora mysteriet, som borde diskuteras är varför så många väljer att blunda istället?
Citera
2011-01-13, 12:15
skunkensunes avatar
//I&I-►Terrorism

mod
Citera
2011-01-13, 13:10
Medlem
SummaSummarums avatar
Fördjävligt.

Islam hatar/hindrar: Frihet, kärlek, glädje, sanning, utveckling, humor, musik, konst och livet självt. Allt som gör livet värt att leva.

Islam dyrkar: Döden, makt, slaveri, lögn, hat, hämnd, rädsla och ondska.

Jag har bevis.

Döden
Citat:
Quran 9:111
Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties for (the price) that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Quran 4:74
Let those (believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter fight in the Cause of Allah, and whoso fights in the Cause of Allah, and is killed or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward.

Quran 16:106-107
such as open their breasts to disbelief, on them is wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a great torment. That is because they loved and preferred the life of this world over that of the Hereafter. And Allah guides not the people who disbelieve.

Quran 3:169-171
Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
Makt
Citat:
Quran 9:33
It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth, to make it superior over all religions even though the polytheists hate it.

Quran 9:29
Fight against those who believe not in Allâh, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Quran 8:39
Fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression and the religion will all be for Allâh Alone.

Quran 3:189
And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah has power over all things.

Quran 13:41
See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of the disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allah judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning.
Slaveri
Citat:
Quran 24:51
The only saying of the faithful believers, when they are called to Allâh and His Messenger, to judge between them, is that they say: "We hear and we obey."

Quran 33:36
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error.

Quran 4:115
And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination!

Quran 6:88
This is the Guidance of Allah with which He guides whomsoever He wills of His slaves.
Lögn
Citat:
Quran 5:89
Allah will not punish you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He will punish you for your deliberate oaths.

Quran 3:28
Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security.

Quran 9:33
It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth
Hat
Citat:
Quran 8:55
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe.

Quran 60:4
Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you hostility and hatred forever until you believe in Allah Alone.

Quran 40:10
Surely those who disbelieve shall be cried out to: Certainly Allah's hatred (of you) when you were called upon to the faith and you rejected, is much greater than your hatred of yourselves.

Quran 4:56
Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our revelations, We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allah is Ever Most Powerful, All-Wise.
Hämnd
Citat:
Quran 42:39-40
And those who, when an oppressive wrong is done to them, take revenge. The recompense for an evil is an evil like thereof.

Quran 42:41
And indeed whosoever takes revenge after he has suffered wrong, for such there is no way (of blame) against them.
Rädsla
Citat:
Quran 39:16
They (the disbelievers) shall have coverings of Fire, above them and covering (of Fire) beneath them. With this Allah does frighten His slaves: "O My slaves, therefore fear Me!"

Quran 8:2
The believers are only those who, when Allâh is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'ân) are recited unto them.

Quran 3:102
O you who believe! Fear Allâh as He should be feared and die not except in a state of Islâm.
Ondska
Citat:
Quran 8:12
"Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes." This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment.

Quran 27:4-5
Verily, those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds fair-seeming to them, so that they wander about blindly. They are those for whom there will be an evil torment (in this world). And in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.

Quran 6:157
Who then does more wrong than one who rejects the revelations of Allah and turns away therefrom? We shall requite those who turn away from Our revelations with an evil torment.

Quran 17:58-59
There is not a population but We shall destroy it before the Day of Judgment or punish it with a dreadful Penalty: that is written in the (eternal) Record. And We refrain from sending the signs, only because the men of former generations treated them as false: We only send the Signs by way of terror.
http://www.searchtruth.com/
Senast redigerad av SummaSummarum 2011-01-13 kl. 14:03.
Citera
2011-01-13, 14:51
Medlem
Daos avatar
Det hela handlar om vad man menar med begreppet "terrorism"!

Här i väst har vi en tendens att bara tillskriva begreppet på "de andra", vilket givetvis ger oss den statistik vi vill ha! Har tagit del av den undersökningen som ligger som grund till artikeln, och det är ganska tydligt att man gjort en minst sagt önskvärd begränsning av ordet!

Räknar man in alla terrordåd tvivlar jag starkt på att "kristna" är mest drabbade i världen.

Däremot är ingen terrorism eller terror något man skall försvara, oavsett vilka som drabbas!
Citera
2011-01-13, 14:59
Medlem
Daos avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av SummaSummarum
Fördjävligt.

Islam hatar/hindrar: Frihet, kärlek, glädje, sanning, utveckling, humor, musik, konst och livet självt. Allt som gör livet värt att leva.

Islam dyrkar: Döden, makt, slaveri, lögn, hat, hämnd, rädsla och ondska.

Jag har bevis.

Döden

Makt

Slaveri

Lögn

Hat

Hämnd

Rädsla

Ondska

http://www.searchtruth.com/

Tolka koranen som djävulen tolkar Bibeln, gör inte att du verkar vara mer insatt i islam än andra direkt. Snarare placerar ditt inlägg dig i samma grupp som bin Ladin och andra islamister!

Fäör det är DERAS tolkning du lyfter fram!

Inte den vanliga muslimska tolkningen...

Koranen är bara giltig som HELHET - inte utifrån valda stycken tagna ur sitt sammanhang!
Citera
2011-01-13, 17:09
Medlem
SummaSummarums avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Dao
Tolka koranen som djävulen tolkar Bibeln, gör inte att du verkar vara mer insatt i islam än andra direkt. Snarare placerar ditt inlägg dig i samma grupp som bin Ladin och andra islamister!

Fäör det är DERAS tolkning du lyfter fram!

Inte den vanliga muslimska tolkningen...

Koranen är bara giltig som HELHET - inte utifrån valda stycken tagna ur sitt sammanhang!
Det står vad det står, det är ju tydligt att det inte kommer ifrån en moralisk sund källa. Om du har en maträtt så räcker det med att addera lite gift för att göra hela maträtten oätlig.

Du liksom föregående talare motbevisar ingenting utan häver endast ur dig saker utifrån önsketänkande. Bin Ladin & Co agerar som muslimer har agerat genom historien, det finns absolut stöd för krig och terrorism i texterna. Det var så Muhammed agerade så man bör inte bli förvånad när muslimer gör likadant. Du kan vara glad att de inte har ett kalifat.
Senast redigerad av SummaSummarum 2011-01-13 kl. 17:12.
Citera
2011-01-13, 17:13
Medlem
Daos avatar
Citat:
Det står vad det står, det är ju tydligt att det inte kommer ifrån en moralisk sund källa. Om du har en maträtt så räcker det med att addera lite gift för att göra hela maträtten oätlig.

Du liksom föregående talare motbevisar ingenting utan häver ur er saker utifrån önsketänkande. Bin Ladin & Co agerar som muslimer har agerat genom historien, det finns absolut stöd för krig och terrorism i texterna. Det var så Muhammed agerade så man bör inte bli förvånad när muslimer gör likadant. Du kan vara glad att de inte har ett kalifat.

Det är helt enkelt många människor som terroriseras i världen idag. Att världens största religion skulle drabbas extra mycket, är knappast något som skulle förvåna någon. Men det är ganska sällan som kristna blir terroriserade för sin tros skull i världen. I de krig som "kristna" väst startat i Afghanistan, Irak och Palestina har fått som konsekvens att en del muslimer ger igen på lokala kristna. Samma sätt är det i delar av Afrika.

Ni kan inte gömma undan fakta genom tillrättalagd statistik!

ALL terror är skit och skall fördömmas!!!
Citera
2011-01-13, 17:15
Medlem
Daos avatar
Citat:
Det där var inte särskilt konstruktivt. Att försöka mangla sina åsiktsmotståndare med skymford utan att motbevisa någonting håller inte.

Du borde kanske testa källkritik och kristisk tänkande istället!

Du har liksom inte "bevisat" något annat än att du verkar anse att typer som bin Ladin följer korrekt muslimsk tradition...

Kanske dags att att försöka förstå att nästan ingen muslim läser Koranen som du?
Citera
2011-01-13, 17:22
Medlem
SummaSummarums avatar
Citat:
Du borde kanske testa källkritik och kristisk tänkande istället!
Duger inte Koranen som källa menar du? Om det är någon som är kritisk i denna tråd så är det jag, det är du som gör ursäkter för vad Koranen säger.
Citat:
Du har liksom inte "bevisat" något annat än att du verkar anse att typer som bin Ladin följer korrekt muslimsk tradition...

Kanske dags att att försöka förstå att nästan ingen muslim läser Koranen som du?
Jag har även studerat vad islams lärda säger så jag vet att deras tolkningar överlag inte gör saken bättre. Om det är något du anser att jag specifikt "tolkat" fel så ta upp det. Att komma med svepande avfärdanden om okunskap är bara dåligt. Det är samma sak som muslimerna ständigt gör men du måste inse att det är en del av deras lära att göra det. Koranen hävdar till förbannelse hur de otrogna inte förstår någonting.
Senast redigerad av SummaSummarum 2011-01-13 kl. 17:32.
Citera
2011-01-13, 17:27
Medlem
SummaSummarums avatar
Citat:
Det är helt enkelt många människor som terroriseras i världen idag. Att världens största religion skulle drabbas extra mycket, är knappast något som skulle förvåna någon. Men det är ganska sällan som kristna blir terroriserade för sin tros skull i världen. I de krig som "kristna" väst startat i Afghanistan, Irak och Palestina har fått som konsekvens att en del muslimer ger igen på lokala kristna. Samma sätt är det i delar av Afrika.

Ni kan inte gömma undan fakta genom tillrättalagd statistik!

ALL terror är skit och skall fördömmas!!!
Muslimer tenderar att diskriminera och förtrycka folk ur andra religioner. Så är det. De är väldigt inne på att deras religion är överlägsen och de vill att andra skall veta det. Tex så säger en av de främsta och populäraste korantolkarna så här:
Citat:
Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Quran 9:29)
Allah said, (until they pay the Jizyah), if they do not choose to embrace Islam, (with willing submission), in defeat and subservience, (and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah (non-muslims) or elevate them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated. Muslim recorded from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said, (Do not initiate the Salam to the Jews and Christians, and if you meet any of them in a road, force them to its narrowest alley.) This is why the Leader of the faithful `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, demanded his well-known conditions be met by the Christians, these conditions that ensured their continued humiliation, degradation and disgrace.

http://www.qtafsir.com/
Sådant här har varit en del av muslimernas framfart genom historien.
Citera
2011-01-13, 17:34
Medlem
Daos avatar
Citat:
Duger inte Koranen som källa menar du? Om det är någon som är kritisk i denna tråd så är det jag, det är du som gör ursäkter för vad Koranen säger.

Jag har även studerat vad islams lärda säger så jag vet att deras tolkningar överlag inte gör saken bättre. Om det är något du anser att jag specifikt "tolkat" fel så ta upp det. Att komma med svepande avfärdanden om okunskap är bara dåligt. Det är samma sak som muslimerna ständigt gör men du måste inse att det är en del av deras lära att hävda det. Koranen hävdar till förbannelse hur de otrogna inte förstår någonting.

Jo, Koranen duger som källa - men inte bara några rader där och där, och sällan utan kommentarer och kuinskap om kontexter och sammanhang!

Jag ursäktar inget av vad koranen säger, men jag vet att du bara är en extremist i mängden som inte bryr dig om vad som står där. Du bara letar upp rader som passar din tolkning, och sedan blir detta "sanning"!

Hade du varit muslim hade du betraktats som fanatisk islamist, och majoriteten av muslimerna föraktar det du står för!

Gissar att du valde ut dessa "lärda" med samma metodik - de som sade det du ville höra är de som är "trovärdiga"! Har tyvärr sett det förut hos er islamofober!

Märker VERKLIGEN att du inte läst speciellt mycket ur koranen. Om du vill hävda att "koranen säger detta", bör du nog göra detta - och använda dig av den källkritiska metoden.

Ta gärna del av vad religionsforskningen har att säga, till exempel!

Det skulle underlätta!
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback