Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-06-13, 21:04
Medlem
Enligt uppgift någon typ av överdos, när hände då detta... Bra fråga, kanske 2013?
Citera
2018-06-14, 07:42
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av LHB
Enligt uppgift någon typ av överdos, när hände då detta... Bra fråga, kanske 2013?

Tack så mycket för information. That was shocking to hear. I was good friends with him growing up. He had a hard time growing up with parents that were addicts and his sister suicide I'm just sad in that he wasn't strong enough to move on.
Citera
2018-06-14, 20:50
Medlem
Ködda begick självmord för runt 1,5 år sedan. Inte en överdos dock. Och jag håller med att det är ett jättetragiskt livsöde, han hade verkligen ingen trygg barndom.
Citera
2018-07-26, 22:39
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av bfilm
Lill-Jimmy lever, Ködda å Andreas är döda.

Ködda hade skärpt till sig, med familj och en dotter vad folk sagt. Var han deprimerad måntro? Knark?
Citera
2018-08-03, 09:48
Medlem
When you come from such a hard backgrounds for your mother's a drug addict your father's a drug dealer and your sister commits suicide it's sometimes hard to get over that. I myself had a very very hard time coming back to America and starting over after living in Sweden. I'm proud of Fredrik because he tried. Very very hard life. I hope that answers
Citera
2018-08-05, 00:36
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av tartaglia80
When you come from such a hard backgrounds for your mother's a drug addict your father's a drug dealer and your sister commits suicide it's sometimes hard to get over that. I myself had a very very hard time coming back to America and starting over after living in Sweden. I'm proud of Fredrik because he tried. Very very hard life. I hope that answers

He was a special person. I know he had his struggles, and well, he did things not always good, but many of us are guilty of that. I will always remember him smiling and telling me that if I ever needed something in life, i could just reach out to him because he will always be a friend. I am sure you can relatera to this, since you were close with him growing up.

Now we need to accept his deciscion to leave.

When did you move back? Please share some memories from your time in Sweden. (Ofc I remember you).
Citera
2018-08-29, 06:23
Medlem
I move to Sweden when I was 8 years old in 1989. My mother was a single parent in California and my father had been an accident that left him brain dead. So when I came to our town I had a lot of trauma already. I became friends with Fredrik at that time. Me and him would always fight with each other almost like enemies but friends at the same time. I got involved in crime at a very early age. When I became a teenager me and Frederick used to always come up with plots to make money he had the connections but I had to drive and bishan impulse and action. Me and all my inner city friends would take out our problems on people but we never really form the game until the police published an article on us in the newspaper which stereotyped US and labeled us. That was perfect because they legitimised our presents. And for criminal that's like gold. I have so many memories from Sweden and all the stuff that we used to do from robbing burglaries robberies drug deals. That is the reason why they sent me back in 1999 after I did three years at the group home in the forest. I was on lvu and I wasn't able to remain in Sweden. Which I don't blame the country because now I've been able to do a lot in my own country in California and work with the youth and how better my community from what I learned in Sweden. I'm glad you have good memories of Frederick. I moved to sweeten when I was 8 years old and 1989. My mother was a single parent in California and my father had been in an accident that left him bring dead. So when I came to our town I had a lot of drama already. I became friends with Frederick at that time. Me and him with always fight with each other almost like enemies but friends at the same time. I got involved in crime at a very early age. When I became a teenager me and Frederick used to always come up with lots to make money he had the connections but I had the drive and Bishan impulse and action. Me and all my inner city Friendswood take out our problems on people but we never really warm the game until the police published on article on us and the newspaper which stereotype does and label does. That was perfect because they legitimate are presents. And for criminal that's like gold. I have so many memories from Sweden and all the stuff that we used to do from Robin burgers robbery drugs deals. That is the reason why they sent me back in 1999 after I did three years at the group home in the forest. I was on LV you and I wasn't able to remain in Sweden. Wish I don't blame the country because now I'm able to help Latinos in my community. I'm glad you had a good experience with Fredrik because even though we did bad things we were the type of people that would stand up for anybody in for each other and even die for each other. It's very rare in a lifetime you meet people that are like family and that you bleed and sweat together with I appreciate you giving me the information and let me know if you want to know anything else. Because I have a lot of stories not just from Sweden but also coming back to California and going to Mexico it was very hard in the transition was complicated.
QUOTE=lillulija|64844371]He was a special person. I know he had his struggles, and well, he did things not always good, but many of us are guilty of that. I will always remember him smiling and telling me that if I ever needed something in life, i could just reach out to him because he will always be a friend. I am sure you can relatera to this, since you were close with him growing up.

Now we need to accept his deciscion to leave.

When did you move back? Please share some memories from your time in Sweden. (Ofc I remember you).[/quote]
Citera
2024-04-15, 13:30
Medlem
simson79s avatar
Kan tyvärr meddela att Jimmy ”myra” är död
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback