Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2019-01-07, 23:30
Medlem
Hi all,

I found a website from Switzerland, very popular and used in many countries, that is specialized in CBD weed and products. They ship to Sweden, and some strains that contain less than 0.2% of THC are labeled "legal in all Europe". Well I think this is not true, I've read that cannabis is illegal in Sweden under any form, now my question is: now that PostNord tax everything coming from outside EU, and that Switzerland isn't part of the EU, if I order some they might open the package to figure how much taxes to charge, in which case they'll find out what it is. What would be the risk faced for 1.8grams of weed containing less than 0.2% THC if they catch it?
Thank you all in advance for you inputs.
Citera
2019-01-07, 23:43
Medlem
You are right that it is illegal. Do you know if they send their packages well stealthed? If they can prove that you actually ordered you will get fined, not worth it for 2grams of weed in my opinion.

If you're only looking for CBD you can take a look here: https://www.nordicmedcan.se/produkt-kategori/buds/

100% legal EU-hemp. Not as good as the real deal but it could be worth a try. Unfortunately the buds are chopped but they still contain some CBD. Look at their lab reports.
Citera
2019-01-08, 01:12
Medlem
Oh thank you! Yes they definitely could prove I ordered, I had emails exchanges with them about the product. I just emailed them to cancel it all, like you said I won't take a risk for so little (not that I would for more actually ^^). Irony is that I don't smoke weed, I hate getting high, but I heard so many good things about CBD to treat anxiety and insomnia (while in my far memory my few attempts of smoking cannabis resulted in big panic attacks) and the only thing that makes me want to try is the non narcotic one. Anyways. I'll give a look at your link right away, thanks a lot man!
Citera
2019-01-08, 01:23
Medlem
Have you tried their products? I used Google translate to try to understand what it's about and it seems to be totally weed with almost no THC, so basically the same thing I was planning to order from Switzerland.. right? If you did try it can you tell if it does smell and taste like actual weed? I remember some friends buying hemp buds in some weird shop, long before CBD was a known thing, it was so cheap you could buy kilos of it, no drug like effect at all, and it just smelled like burned hay, like when farmers are burning their straw ^^ so if I'm sure it's not the same thing they're selling here I'll order some right away!
Citera
2019-01-08, 13:25
Medlem
Thank you!! have you tried this? Is the "taste" similar to actual weed?
Citera
2019-01-08, 14:37
Medlem
Damn it. I asked that Swiss website to cancel my order as soon as I figured it wasn't legal in Sweden, they didn't reply and I just received a notification that it's been shipped today. I'm so scared right now, does anyone know what I risk when they'll find it??? It's 1.8grams and it contains 0.3 to 0.5% THC (when I also specifically asked them to change it for something containing less than 0.2% before cancelling, I will NEVER recommend this website to anyone!!). Some friends told me yesterday I face big fines, loosing my driving license, being forbidden to work with children, and even potentially prison, I hope they're wrong that'd be insane!?
Citera
2019-01-08, 15:30
Medlem
Its fair enough. Nothing "WOW" But its not bad. There is absolutely no reason to shop from outside Sweden as it just adds risk, keeping in mind that all products over 0.2% are classified as drugs.
Citera
2019-01-08, 15:36
Medlem
Krackelurings avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av T-leira
Damn it. I asked that Swiss website to cancel my order as soon as I figured it wasn't legal in Sweden, they didn't reply and I just received a notification that it's been shipped today. I'm so scared right now, does anyone know what I risk when they'll find it??? It's 1.8grams and it contains 0.3 to 0.5% THC (when I also specifically asked them to change it for something containing less than 0.2% before cancelling, I will NEVER recommend this website to anyone!!). Some friends told me yesterday I face big fines, loosing my driving license, being forbidden to work with children, and even potentially prison, I hope they're wrong that'd be insane!?

Chill, all that's gonna happen is that if they nick it in customs you will get a letter saying that they nicked a package adressed to you and that they want to talk to you. All you have to do is to NOT call them and you'll be fine. It would've been different if they found like 100 grams or something but they wont start an investigation because of 2 grams.

You could, insanely enough, face all that shit you mention if they caught you on the street with 2 grams, but not if found in the post.

Happened to me twice, one package (or letter) from china and one from the uk. The letters contained a couple of grams of illicit drugs. Nothing much, but still illegal. Both times i got a letter from customs, i never called and nothing happened.

So just take it easy
Citera
2019-01-08, 15:48
Medlem
Yeah? How long was it that they caught your stuff and sent you a letter? Isn't it more likely that they eventually charge you even more for not having spoken to them when you were summoned to? Instinctively I'd have called them right away and explained that I ordered it thinking it was legal, then cancelled the order but that it's been shipped anyway, I have proofs of this.. but this ain't my country and I'm not familiar with the law here, nor with drug related situation, in any country.. and I have a tendency to freak out big time for everything and anything and then beat myself up for having done stupid shit. Yep.
Citera
2019-01-08, 16:27
Medlem
Krackelurings avatar
Citat:
Yeah? How long was it that they caught your stuff and sent you a letter? Isn't it more likely that they eventually charge you even more for not having spoken to them when you were summoned to? Instinctively I'd have called them right away and explained that I ordered it thinking it was legal, then cancelled the order but that it's been shipped anyway, I have proofs of this.. but this ain't my country and I'm not familiar with the law here, nor with drug related situation, in any country.. and I have a tendency to freak out big time for everything and anything and then beat myself up for having done stupid shit. Yep.

The seized package from china took forever before i heard from customs. Maybe 6 months (or more, not less). And the uk letter maybe 2 - 3 months.

Yeah you could think that it's more likely to get charged even more for not talking to them, but no, they'll just drop it. They are well aware that it's really hard to prove that you ordered it yourself, even if it in your case exists evidence. In most cases were people order drugs from abroad there aren't any

The letter don't say "you MUST call us!!", it's more like a friendly question for you to call them
If im not totally wrong (it was a couple of years ago) the letter goes something like:
"Hello! We've seized a package sent to you. You can call us on ×××-×××××× to have a word about this. If we don't hear from you by the ××/×× the package will get destroyed. Best wishes/ customs"

If you, for some reason, really need to call and talk to them, do NOT say what your instincts tells you to!! The only thing you should ever tell customs is that you have no fucking idea what package they are talking about cause you haven't ordered shit. So just destroy it, you don't care.
But it's easier not to call

I was really nervous when they took my sending from china (it had a tracking id so that's how i knew directly when they took it) but what people told me is exactly what i told you. And it worked out fine

Welcome to Sweden, where it's socially accepted to get pissed drunk and beat someone up, but not to sit at home, watch tv, eat pizza and smoke weed
Senast redigerad av Krackeluring 2019-01-08 kl. 16:32.
Citera
2019-01-08, 17:30
Medlem
Citat:
Have you tried their products? I used Google translate to try to understand what it's about and it seems to be totally weed with almost no THC, so basically the same thing I was planning to order from Switzerland.. right? If you did try it can you tell if it does smell and taste like actual weed? I remember some friends buying hemp buds in some weird shop, long before CBD was a known thing, it was so cheap you could buy kilos of it, no drug like effect at all, and it just smelled like burned hay, like when farmers are burning their straw ^^ so if I'm sure it's not the same thing they're selling here I'll order some right away!

Yea it's basically the same thing you ordered. I've tried it and it smells and tastes almost nothing, so if you really want that delicious taste and smell then you should not order from there. I really don't know if it would taste different if the buds are not chopped, probably not but maybe someone else can answer that.
Citera
2019-01-08, 17:42
Medlem
Ok thanks a lot for sharing your experience, I feel a bit better thanks to you☺️
I managed to get a hold of the company and they got one of my two last emails on time and they changed the weed I ordered first with another one that contains less than 0.2% so I shouldn't go to jail for 25 years, in absolute terms
And yes I agree, it's so weird this policy and state of mind where everybody is shitfaced in the subway every Friday and Saturday night but the tolerance on weed is close to zero. I'm French and in France people rarely get pissed, they just drink a lil bit everyday ^^ And I have plenty of friends who got arrested with weed or hash when we were Young, the cops just take it, give you big eyes and say "it's illegal! Have a good day" and probably go home to smoke it. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble for just using.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback