Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2018-07-16, 14:25
TheLuckys avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Napoleon.Snowball
Det svenska etablissemanget har pinsamt liten intellektuell och internationell förankring och är, olyckligt nog för oss svenskar, absolut sist att förstå att världspolitiken som drev på massinvandringen håller på att kastas om. Alastair Crooke, brittisk diplomat och tidigare vid MI6, har skrivit detta:
It’s the beginning of the end of the Bilderberg era

The beginning of the end of the Bilderberg/Soros vision is in sight. The Old Order will cling on, even to the last of its fingernails. The Bilderberg vision is the notion of multi-cultural, international cosmopolitanism that surpasses old-time nationalism; heralding the end of frontiers; and leading toward a US-led, ‘technocratic’, global economic and political governance. Its roots lie with figures such as James Burnham, an anti-Stalin, former Trotskyite, who, writing as early as 1941, advocated for the levers of financial and economic power being placedin the hands of a management class: an élite – which alone would be capable of running the contemporary state – thanks to this élite’s market and financial technical nous. It was, bluntly, a call for an expert, technocratic oligarchy.

Burnham renounced his allegiance to Trotsky and Marxism, in all its forms in 1940, but he would take the tactics and strategies for infiltration and subversion, (learned as a member of Leon Trotsky’s inner circle) with him, and would elevate the Trotskyist management of ‘identity politics’ to become the fragmentation ‘device’ primed to explode national culture onto a new stage, in the Western sphere. His 1941 book, “The Managerial Revolution,” caught the attention of Frank Wisner, subsequently, a legendary CIA figure, who saw in the works of Burnham and his colleague a fellow Trotskyite, Sidney Hook, the prospect of mounting an effective alliance of former Trotskyites against Stalinism.

But, additionally, Wisner perceived its merits as the blueprint for a CIA-led, pseudo-liberal, US-led global order. (‘Pseudo’, because, as Burnham articulated clearly, in The Machiavellians, Defenders of Freedom, his version of freedom meant anything but intellectual freedom or those freedoms defined by America’s Constitution. “What it really meant was conformity and submission”).

In short, (as Paul Fitzgerald and Elizabeth Gould have noted), “by 1947, James Burnham’s transformation from Communist radical, to New World Order American conservative was complete. His Struggle for the World, [converted into a memo for the US Office of Strategic Services (OSS, the forerunner of CIA)], had done a ‘French Turn’ on Trotsky’s permanent Communist revolution, and turned it into a permanent battle plan for a global American empire. All that was needed to complete Burnham’s dialectic was a permanent enemy, and that would require a sophisticated psychological campaign to keep the hatred of Russia alive, “for generations”.

What has this to do with us today? A ‘Burnham Landscape’ of apparently, ‘centrist’ European political parties, apparently independent think-tanks, institutions, and NATO structures, was seeded by CIA – in the post war era of anti-Sovietism – across Europe, and the Middle East – as part of Burnham’s ‘battle plan’ for a US-led, global ‘order’. It is precisely this élite: i.e. Burnham’s oligarchic technocracy, that is facing political push-back today to the point at which the Liberal Order feels that it is struggling for its very survival against “the enemy in the White House”, as the editor of Spiegel Online has termed President Trump.

What has caused this? Well, like him or hate him, President Trump has played a major part, if only by saying the unsayable. The rationality or not inherent in these Eckhart-style ‘unsayings’, or apophasis, is beside the point: Trump’s intuitive ‘discourse of saying the unsayable’ has taken most of the bolts out of the former Burnham-type, ideological structure.

But in Europe, two main flaws to the Burnham blueprint have contributed, possibly fatally, to the blueprint crisis: Firstly, the policy of populating Europe with immigrants, as a remedy for Europe’s adverse demographics (and to dilute to the point of erasure, its national cultures): “Far from leading to fusion”, writes British historian, Niall Ferguson, “Europe’s migration crisis is leading to fission. The play might be called The Meltdown Pot … Increasingly … the issue of migration will be seen by future historians as the fatal solvent of the EU. In their accounts Brexit will appear as merely an early symptom of the crisis”. And secondly, the bi-furcation of the economy into two unrelated, and dis-equal economies, as a result of the élite’s mismanagement of the global economy, (i.e. the obvious the absence of ‘prosperity for all’).

Trump evidently has heard the two key messages from his constituency: that they neither accept to have (white) American culture, and its way-of-life, diluted through immigration; and, neither do they wish – stoically – to accommodate to America’s eclipse by China.

[...]

America will leverage its dominance of the financial system to the limit to strangle Iran, and China and Russia will do what is necessary financially, and in terms of trade, to see that Iran does not implode economically – and remains a pillar of the multipolar alternative world order.

And it is here that the paradigm shifts in Europe come into play. It is not, I repeat not because Europe can be expected to show leadership or to ‘do’ much, but rather because the apophatic discourse of ‘saying the unsayable’ is spreading to Europe. It has not, so far, changed the paradigm of power, but may soon (i.e. with Merkel’s possible political demise). Germany may be more staid in its politics than Italy, but the voice of Italy’s new Interior Minister, Matteo Salvini, saying ‘no’ to the ‘Burnham’ proxies in Berlin is echoing across Europe, and beyond. It acts like a slap in the face.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/bilder...ra-end/244731/

Detta förklarar rätt mycket av Reinfeldts och Lööfs blinda tro på migration. Det vill säga att en högre ordning ingriper och ställer saker till rätta. Bara att det inte har skett hitintills och nu när problemen är för stora lär det ju knappast ske. Tony Blair har först nyligen börjat inse att fri migration skapar problem.
Citera
2018-07-16, 15:04
Medlem
Nostradumbasss avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av TheLucky
Detta förklarar rätt mycket av Reinfeldts och Lööfs blinda tro på migration. Det vill säga att en högre ordning ingriper och ställer saker till rätta. Bara att det inte har skett hitintills och nu när problemen är för stora lär det ju knappast ske. Tony Blair har först nyligen börjat inse att fri migration skapar problem.

Jag börjar fundera på om inte det vi ser nu, med folkviljan som reser sig mot migration är för att "det gamla etablissemanget" helt enkelt är hopplöst frånåkt. Det politiska etablissemanget och det ekonomiska ligger helt enkelt efter det industriella.

Vi har sett det industriella etablissemanget ifrågasättas. Hela industrier har försvunnit eller fått byta intäktsmodeller. Skivindustrin, film, nöjesindustrin etc. Dessa har helt enkelt fått finna sig i tjänster som streaming osv.

Vi ser en yngre generation som "lever sina liv på internet" och det finns många många som är skitduktiga på det dom gör - musik, film osv. En entreprenöriell modell, där om du är jävelbra på någonting så tjänar du mycket pengar.

Det ekonomiska etablissemanget är naturligtvis frånsprunget även här, där mossiga "Davosgubbar" med blankslitna kostymarslen inte har hunnit med, och är kvar i "ekonomisk tillväxt kräver befolkningstillväxt". Davosgubbarnas felaktiga analys har då drivit migration för vi behöver befolkningstillväxt för att deras affärsmodeller ska kunna växa.

Vi har sett en stagnation på konsumentprodukter på senare tid. Mobiltelefontillverkare säljer inte lika många smartphones. Då vill man ösa på med mer folk, trots att det är inte där pengarna finns. Jag har tjatat förr om att det bästa som Sverige skulle kunna göra är att omdana den "svenska modellen" till ett narrativ om att "vi klarar ekonomisk tillväxt utan befolkningstillväxt", vi gör det med effektiviseringar i industrin tack vare att vi har ett välutbildat litet folk. Davosgubbarnas modell är direkt felaktig - och migrationen är däför fel svar.

Vi behöver "industriell optimering" istället för låglönejobb. Optimera samhället för dess invånare, och repatriera dom som inte platsar här. Alla ska inte, och kan inte bo i Sverige precis som att alla inte ska, eller inte kan spela i Manchester United.

Vi måste alltså hitta nya högförädlade "revenue-streams". Migration och att "fylla på med konsumenter" är förra seklets svar på hur man skall öka sina "revenue-streams", nu behövs tillväxt genom förädling, inte genom befolkningstillväxt.

Synd att ekonomimodellsgubbarna låg efter skiv- och filmindustrin, för hade ekonomimodellsgubbarna inte varit kvar i förra seklet hade vi inte haft en en ekonomisk världspolitik som drivit migration.

Det sönderfall vi nu ser är ekonomiernas och politikens sönderfall, precis som skivindustrin föll sönder för ett decennium sedan.
Citera
2018-07-16, 16:05
TheLuckys avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Nostradumbass
Jag börjar fundera på om inte det vi ser nu, med folkviljan som reser sig mot migration är för att "det gamla etablissemanget" helt enkelt är hopplöst frånåkt. Det politiska etablissemanget och det ekonomiska ligger helt enkelt efter det industriella.

Vi har sett det industriella etablissemanget ifrågasättas. Hela industrier har försvunnit eller fått byta intäktsmodeller. Skivindustrin, film, nöjesindustrin etc. Dessa har helt enkelt fått finna sig i tjänster som streaming osv.

Vi ser en yngre generation som "lever sina liv på internet" och det finns många många som är skitduktiga på det dom gör - musik, film osv. En entreprenöriell modell, där om du är jävelbra på någonting så tjänar du mycket pengar.

Det ekonomiska etablissemanget är naturligtvis frånsprunget även här, där mossiga "Davosgubbar" med blankslitna kostymarslen inte har hunnit med, och är kvar i "ekonomisk tillväxt kräver befolkningstillväxt". Davosgubbarnas felaktiga analys har då drivit migration för vi behöver befolkningstillväxt för att deras affärsmodeller ska kunna växa.

Vi har sett en stagnation på konsumentprodukter på senare tid. Mobiltelefontillverkare säljer inte lika många smartphones. Då vill man ösa på med mer folk, trots att det är inte där pengarna finns. Jag har tjatat förr om att det bästa som Sverige skulle kunna göra är att omdana den "svenska modellen" till ett narrativ om att "vi klarar ekonomisk tillväxt utan befolkningstillväxt", vi gör det med effektiviseringar i industrin tack vare att vi har ett välutbildat litet folk. Davosgubbarnas modell är direkt felaktig - och migrationen är däför fel svar.

Vi behöver "industriell optimering" istället för låglönejobb. Optimera samhället för dess invånare, och repatriera dom som inte platsar här. Alla ska inte, och kan inte bo i Sverige precis som att alla inte ska, eller inte kan spela i Manchester United.

Vi måste alltså hitta nya högförädlade "revenue-streams". Migration och att "fylla på med konsumenter" är förra seklets svar på hur man skall öka sina "revenue-streams", nu behövs tillväxt genom förädling, inte genom befolkningstillväxt.

Synd att ekonomimodellsgubbarna låg efter skiv- och filmindustrin, för hade ekonomimodellsgubbarna inte varit kvar i förra seklet hade vi inte haft en en ekonomisk världspolitik som drivit migration.

Det sönderfall vi nu ser är ekonomiernas och politikens sönderfall, precis som skivindustrin föll sönder för ett decennium sedan.

Upplyftande inlägg. Mångkulturens kärna ligger exakt som du påpekar: mer människor innebär mer produktion. Vilket nu inte stämmer. Folk söker inte längre kvantitet utan kvalitet. Bara en sådan sak som film, har den under 7 på imdb så tittar man inte. Eller nyheter, sådant tittar man på i efterhand och scrollar bort det som är ren indoktrinering. Rapport är 30 minuter, men jag är färdig efter 15 min. Behöver jag datorprogram för enkla saker laddar jag ned dem gratis på nätet, medan sådant som är mer avancerat är jag villig att betala för.

Tror man som Davosfittan, Tove Lifvendahl, på enkla jobb är det detsamma som att fortfarande tro på skrivmaskinen. Nu gillar jag Tove, har lyssnat på henne under flera seminarier. Privatisering av offentlig sektor är hon bra på. Men när det kommer till migration är hon helt borta. Det är väl ingen slump att Lifvendahl har en stofil som Bohman som förebild medan Lööf har Margeret Tacher. Bohman och Tacher var visserligen karismatiska personer, men några tänkare var de verkligen inte.

Reinfeldt, Blair och Obama bildar en slags höjdpunkt för den Bilderbergska världsordningen. Nu är den över. Soros ledsamma påverkan på europeisk migrationspolitik börjar bli alltför uppenbar. Då slanten är rund behöver den rulla och då fungerar det inte längre att propagera för direkt lönsamhetsförstörande projekt.

Jag gillar din analys att samhällena blir mer avancerade och därmed individualistiska. Det låter naturligtvis negativt och är det också i viss mening. Men utvecklingen går ju inte att stoppa. Att försvara tiggeri här är som att försvara prostitution eller dvärgar på cirkus. Horor som säljer sitt könsorgan eller dvärgar som gör narr av sin kortväxthet är också företagsamma som Veronica Palm skulle kunna ha uttryckt saken.
Citera
2018-07-16, 18:17
Medlem
Napoleon.Snowballs avatar
En annan bra författare, Derek Hopper, har skrivit om multikulturalism - från början en amerikansk sjukdom - och hur det hela uppfattas i Asien.

https://www.newenglishreview.org/cus...&sec_id=189305
Western Decadence from an Eastern Perspective

Early May saw the latest skirmish in the ongoing culture wars. The inevitable result of an endlessly documented and commentated-upon world, these battles seem always to occur in the Anglosphere, probably because the English-speaking world is ground-zero for the madness of ideas like microaggressions, cultural appropriation and ‘healthy at every size’. Consider the furor surrounding a London Underground advert for protein shakes in 2015 which featured a bikini-clad woman sultrily exhorting the viewer to get ‘beach body ready’. Looking svelte and fit, the model didn’t appear remotely anorexic, and the usual protestations about ultra-thin models encouraging eating disorders in young women didn’t hold up. Instead, the ad’s sin would transmogrify into the ‘body-shaming’ of women.

Body-shaming is an interestingly worded phrase because it explicitly acknowledges the wrongdoing of the person who feels it. If a man is falsely accused of a crime he will probably feel self-pity. He will likely be furious with his accusers. But one thing he won’t feel is ashamed; you cannot shame an innocent person. An extremely overweight person feels contrite at being defined by three of the seven deadly sins—greed, gluttony and sloth. This shame can be so overwhelming that the mere suggestion of a change to their lifestyle feels like an assault, and so their response is to agitate for the removal of that which disgraces them. Ultimately the protein shake advertisement ended up banned in the UK, and in May 2018 a ‘plus-size’ fashion brand launched an aesthetically similar ad campaign featuring three morbidly obese women claiming to be ‘beach body ready’. The objectively healthy woman was banned and the objectively unhealthy women were celebrated. Nothing illustrates the utter madness of the modern left better than that.

[...]

Modern leftists claim that white people cannot experience racism because they hold institutional power, but this reflects the worldview only of Americans who’ve never lived abroad. As a foreigner in Thailand I am forbidden from ever owning land, it is next to impossible for me to be granted Thai citizenship and I have to report to immigration every 90 days to let the authorities know where I live. It goes without question that if the roles were reversed, and it were a Thai who had to live under such laws, the western government would be accused of racism and fascism. Witness the hysteria that surrounds the innocuous practice of referring to people illegally in the United States as ‘illegal immigrants’. Leftwing activists claim that ‘no human being is illegal,’ in an attempt to shape reality, but as George Orwell pointed out in 1984, the whole aim of Newspeak was to narrow the range of thought. Thai and Asian newspapers routinely discuss the problem of illegal immigration, and of illegal immigrants. Indeed, without the appropriate qualifications and paperwork I would become an illegal immigrant overnight. That status would be undeniable to me or to anyone who values linguistic clarity. But how can a person break immigration law and how can borders even exist if crossing them is not only not illegal, but encouraged?

Theodore Dalrymple, writing about communist propaganda, said that its purpose is to humiliate: ‘When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to’.

From the East one can observe a western civilisation that has become so decadent it denies reality in favour of postmodern relativism. Its universities increasingly treat education as an opportunity for political advocacy above all else. Scientific American reported recently that support for educational programmes for gifted children has declined as the focus has ‘moved more towards inclusion’. England scrapped its National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth in 2010. By contrast, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore screen children for intellectual giftedness, and the Chinese guide their best students into STEM. The West so desires the blank slate to be real it lowers the bar to allow the less capable to enter its universities. In Asia, China ruthlessly pursues meritocracy. The American economist David P. Goldman has written about this phenomenon:

”If you’re in the Chinese leadership you made it there by scoring high on a long series of exams, starting at age twelve—which means you haven’t met a stupid person since you were in junior high school. The fact that democracies can frequently advance stupid people—we are entitled to do that if we wish—doesn’t make sense to the Chinese. The one thing President Xi Jinping cannot do is get his child into Peking University unless that child scores high on his exams. Here in America, you can buy your way into Harvard. You can’t do that in China.”
Citera
2018-07-16, 20:19
Medlem
JohnnyDungeons avatar
Citat:
En annan bra författare, Derek Hopper, har skrivit om multikulturalism - från början en amerikansk sjukdom - och hur det hela uppfattas i Asien.

The one thing President Xi Jinping cannot do is get his child into Peking University unless that child scores high on his exams. Here in America, you can buy your way into Harvard. You can’t do that in China.”

Jag vet inte riktigt vad det har med tråden att göra men...

Är den där Hopper dum i huvudet på riktigt? Han tror det är rent och ärligt spel i Kina?! Xi Jinping må ha gjort korruptionen mindre ogenerat öppen, men givetvis finns det fortfarande en gräddfil för de som kan betala för sig.
Citera
2018-07-16, 21:04
Medlem
frasselitos avatar
Citat:

Early May saw the latest skirmish in the ongoing culture wars. The inevitable result of an endlessly documented and commentated-upon world, these battles seem always to occur in the Anglosphere, probably because the English-speaking world is ground-zero for the madness of ideas like microaggressions, cultural appropriation and ‘healthy at every size’. Consider the furor surrounding a London Underground advert for protein shakes in 2015 which featured a bikini-clad woman sultrily exhorting the viewer to get ‘beach body ready’. Looking svelte and fit, the model didn’t appear remotely anorexic, and the usual protestations about ultra-thin models encouraging eating disorders in young women didn’t hold up. Instead, the ad’s sin would transmogrify into the ‘body-shaming’ of women.

Body-shaming is an interestingly worded phrase because it explicitly acknowledges the wrongdoing of the person who feels it. If a man is falsely accused of a crime he will probably feel self-pity. He will likely be furious with his accusers. But one thing he won’t feel is ashamed; you cannot shame an innocent person. An extremely overweight person feels contrite at being defined by three of the seven deadly sins—greed, gluttony and sloth. This shame can be so overwhelming that the mere suggestion of a change to their lifestyle feels like an assault, and so their response is to agitate for the removal of that which disgraces them. Ultimately the protein shake advertisement ended up banned in the UK, and in May 2018 a ‘plus-size’ fashion brand launched an aesthetically similar ad campaign featuring three morbidly obese women claiming to be ‘beach body ready’. The objectively healthy woman was banned and the objectively unhealthy women were celebrated. Nothing illustrates the utter madness of the modern left better than that.

[...]

Modern leftists claim that white people cannot experience racism because they hold institutional power, but this reflects the worldview only of Americans who’ve never lived abroad. As a foreigner in Thailand I am forbidden from ever owning land, it is next to impossible for me to be granted Thai citizenship and I have to report to immigration every 90 days to let the authorities know where I live. It goes without question that if the roles were reversed, and it were a Thai who had to live under such laws, the western government would be accused of racism and fascism. Witness the hysteria that surrounds the innocuous practice of referring to people illegally in the United States as ‘illegal immigrants’. Leftwing activists claim that ‘no human being is illegal,’ in an attempt to shape reality, but as George Orwell pointed out in 1984, the whole aim of Newspeak was to narrow the range of thought. Thai and Asian newspapers routinely discuss the problem of illegal immigration, and of illegal immigrants. Indeed, without the appropriate qualifications and paperwork I would become an illegal immigrant overnight. That status would be undeniable to me or to anyone who values linguistic clarity. But how can a person break immigration law and how can borders even exist if crossing them is not only not illegal, but encouraged?

Theodore Dalrymple, writing about communist propaganda, said that its purpose is to humiliate: ‘When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to’.

From the East one can observe a western civilisation that has become so decadent it denies reality in favour of postmodern relativism. Its universities increasingly treat education as an opportunity for political advocacy above all else. Scientific American reported recently that support for educational programmes for gifted children has declined as the focus has ‘moved more towards inclusion’. England scrapped its National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth in 2010. By contrast, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore screen children for intellectual giftedness, and the Chinese guide their best students into STEM. The West so desires the blank slate to be real it lowers the bar to allow the less capable to enter its universities. In Asia, China ruthlessly pursues meritocracy. The American economist David P. Goldman has written about this phenomenon:

”If you’re in the Chinese leadership you made it there by scoring high on a long series of exams, starting at age twelve—which means you haven’t met a stupid person since you were in junior high school. The fact that democracies can frequently advance stupid people—we are entitled to do that if we wish—doesn’t make sense to the Chinese. The one thing President Xi Jinping cannot do is get his child into Peking University unless that child scores high on his exams. Here in America, you can buy your way into Harvard. You can’t do that in China.”
Kineserna har tom ett ord för västs degeneration. Baizuo
Citat:
Baizuo (Chinese: 白左, literally "White left(ies)" is a derogatory Chinese epithet that came into being in the middle 2010s. The word received attention in Germany where it was seen as criticizing the immigration policies of Angela Merkel. Baizuo is used as an insult amongst Chinese netizens.
According to political scientist Zhang Chenchen, the word ridicules Western "liberal elites".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

Asiater. Där snackar vi stolta nationer och homogen kultur.
Citera
2018-07-16, 21:12
Medlem
McAzs avatar
Trump och Putin möttes ju som bekant i vårt östra grannland idag för att diskutera framtiden. Ett utdrag från deras frågestund med journalisterna:

Citat:
PUTIN (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):
Clearly, we mentioned the regional crisis, for instance Syria. As far as Syria is concerned, the task of establishing peace and reconciliation in this country could be the first showcase example of the successful joint work.
Russia and the United States apparently can act proactively and take considerable leadership on this issue, and organize the interaction to overcome humanitarian crisis and help Syrian refugees to go back to their homes.
In order to accomplish this level of successful cooperation, we have all the required components. Let me remind you of that.

———

(THROUGH TRANSLATOR): And my question to President Putin in Russian.
Since we — we brought up the issue of football several times, I ask — use the football language.
Mr. Pompeo mentioned that when we talk about the Syrian cooperation, the ball is in the Syrian court. Mr. Putin — in the Russian court — is it true? And how would you use this fact, the — the — having the ball?

PUTIN (THROUGH TRANSLATOR):
Yes. We did mention this. We mentioned the humanitarian track of this issue.
Yesterday, I discussed this with French President Mr. Macron. And we reached an agreement that, together with European countries including France, we will step up this effort. On our behalf, we provide military cargo aircraft to deliver the humanitarian cargo.
And today, I brought up this issue with President Trump. I think there is plenty of things to — to look into.
The crucial thing here is that a huge amount of refugees are in Turkey, in Lebanon, in Jordan, in the states that border — are adjacent to Syria.
If we help — help them, the migratory pressure upon the European states will drop — will be decreased many-fold. And I believe it’s crucial from any point of view, from humanitarian point of view, from the point of view of — of helping people, helping the refugees in general.

https://www.google.se/amp/amp.timein...mit-transcript
Senast redigerad av McAz 2018-07-16 kl. 21:15.
Citera
2018-07-16, 23:19
Medlem
RogerRogers avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Meiji
Nedanstående är otroligt skenheligt sagt av ngn som framhåller, att hans egen judiska identitet är betydelsefull.

Liksom avslutningen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return

Rosenberg har varit medias gullegris i många herrans år. Förr, när mitt kritiska tänkande var mindre utvecklat, kunde jag instämma i mycket han sa. Idag framstår han som endera en charlatan eller som en verklig intellektuell lättviktare.

Ni som ännu inte har tagit del av det senaste eventet med Jordan Peterson, Douglas Murray och Sam Harris har verkligen något att se fram emot (sök på Winning the war of ideas Dublin). Mot slutet av detta långa samtal händer något märkligt. Murray börjar prata om hur man länge har varit överens om att vi alla vill undvika att hamna i nazismen igen, och hur detta har använts för att tysta långt fler meningsmotståndare än så. Publiken applåderar entusiastiskt. Han fortsätter resonera kring detta och tar till sist ett exempel på en jude vars namn jag glömt, och får det att framstå som något närmast suspekt att denne försöker göra åtskillnad på jude och icke-jude.

Kontexten är svår att summera, särskilt på mobilen, men den handlade bland annat om gränser och hur det är fullt naturligt för oss i Europa uppfatta en lång rad gränser på olika nivåer, ända från vår kropp och vårt sovrum och till nationens och kanske Europas gränser (Petersons resonemang). Under hela denna avslutande del, på kanske 15-20 minuter, är den normalt sett pratglade juden Harris i princip tyst, medan gensvaret från publiken är enormt.

Det som för mig framstod som ytterst ovant var att höra västerländska debattörer problematisera både Nazikortet och det judiska ingruppsbeteendet, inför en jude utan att denne protesterade högljutt.
Senast redigerad av RogerRoger 2018-07-16 kl. 23:28. Anledning: Specificera sökord
Citera
2018-07-16, 23:30
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av RogerRoger
Rosenberg har varit medias gullegris i många herrans år. Förr, när mitt kritiska tänkande var mindre utvecklat, kunde jag instämma i mycket han sa. Idag framstår han som endera en charlatan eller som en verklig intellektuell lättviktare.

Ni som ännu inte har tagit del av det senaste eventet med Jordan Peterson, Douglas Murray och Sam Harris har verkligen något att se fram emot (sök på Winning the war of ideas Dublin). Mot slutet av detta långa samtal händer något märkligt. Murray börjar prata om hur man länge har varit överens om att vi alla vill undvika att hamna i nazismen igen, och hur detta har använts för att tysta långt fler meningsmotståndare än så. Publiken applåderar entusiastiskt. Han fortsätter resonera kring detta och tar till sist ett exempel på en jude vars namn jag glömt, och får det att framstå som något närmast suspekt att denne försöker göra åtskillnad på jude och icke-jude.

Kontexten är svår att summera, särskilt på mobilen, men den handlade bland annat om gränser och hur det är fullt naturligt för oss i Europa uppfatta en lång rad gränser på olika nivåer, ända från vår kropp och vårt sovrum och till nationens och kanske Europas gränser (Petersons resonemang). Under hela denna avslutande del, på kanske 15-20 minuter, är den normalt sett pratglade juden Harris i princip tyst, medan gensvaret från publiken är enormt.

Det som för mig framstod som ytterst ovant var att höra västerländska debattörer problematisera både Nazikortet och det judiska ingruppsbeteendet, inför en jude utan att denne protesterade högljutt.
Vänligen länka till samtalet mellan de tre männen. Jag hittade bara något med dåligt ljud på Youtube.

Tillägg: det var detta jag hittade

https://youtu.be/79tWFIaoFZM

Man får hoppas att en bättre version dyker upp.
Senast redigerad av Napoleon.Snowball 2018-07-16 kl. 23:55.
Citera
2018-07-16, 23:41
Medlem
RogerRogers avatar
Citat:
Vänligen länka till samtalet mellan de tre männen. Jag hittade bara något med dåligt ljud på Youtube.

Dessvärre den som jag också lyssnat på (har du möjlighet att länka?). Direkt uselt ljud, men i brist (?) på alternativa inspelningar är den garanterat värd att lyssna på. Egentligen hela, men i det här sammanhanget kanske främst de avrundande typ 30 minuterna.
Citera
2018-07-16, 23:53
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av JohnnyDungeon
Jag vet inte riktigt vad det har med tråden att göra men...

Är den där Hopper dum i huvudet på riktigt? Han tror det är rent och ärligt spel i Kina?! Xi Jinping må ha gjort korruptionen mindre ogenerat öppen, men givetvis finns det fortfarande en gräddfil för de som kan betala för sig.
Med risk för att röra mig från ämnet måste jag ändå svara dig. Jag tror inte för en sekund att Hopper inbillar sig att Kina är mindre korrupt än USA. Hopper skriver uttryckligen "The one thing President Xi Jinping cannot do is get his child into Peking University unless that child scores high on his exams." Han skriver inte att Xi skulle ha (exempelvis) svårt att ordna ett välbetalt jobb åt sitt barn.

Tillbaka till ämnet: Hopper sällar sig till den skara av anglosaxare som genom att de lever i Asien kan bjuda på intressanta betraktelser utifrån, tillsammans med Nick Land och Spandrell. De sistnämnda kan också kinesiska. Jag har länkat till båda tidigare i tråden.

Spandrells sida:

https://bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2...ical-leninism/

Nick Lands blog heter xenosystems men han är på sistone mest verksam på Twitter (@outsideness)
Senast redigerad av Napoleon.Snowball 2018-07-17 kl. 00:01.
Citera
2018-07-17, 00:14
Medlem
RogerRogers avatar
Citat:

Tillägg: det var detta jag hittade

https://youtu.be/79tWFIaoFZM

Man får hoppas att en bättre version dyker upp.

Tack! Resonemanget som jag skrev om börjar 1 timme och 20 minuter in.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback