Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2017-10-07, 17:10
Medlem
Åker han in på livstid även om ingen avled?

Engelska rättssystemet måste väl ändå vara 100 gånger bättre än det svenska. Straffet för terroristbrott genom försök till mord i Sverige hade nog varit fängelse i tio månader eller nåt sånt.

Är terroristerna desperata efter att ryssarna har haft ihjäl 100-200 terrorister på deras hemmaplan nu eller?
2017-10-07, 17:10
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av okok1
Terror med vanlig bil känns långsökt. Det är inte första gången psyksjuka får för sig att köra över människor.

Speciellt långsökt är det inte:

Citat:
This is not the first time a vehicle has been used to hurt people in Western Europe with atrocities taking place in Britain, France, Germany and Stockholm and claiming well over 100 lives.
Low tech attacks using stolen and hired vehicles to randomly rammed into crowds, have been increasingly used by terrorists unable to get hold of guns and explosives.
It is 'nigh on impossible' for security services to monitor and stop potential terrorists planning such murders and the only way to prevent them is by using barriers to protect pedestrians, according to one expert.
Managing Director of Corporate Security Services Will Geddes earlier this year said attacks of this kind will likely increase.
He said: 'We have seen a marked increase since the attacks in Nice last year and there is every good chance it will become regular as it is a very easy platform to deliver an attack.
'Whether they are going to be permanent or temporary, time will tell. It is very difficult to stop, nigh on impossible.'
Before today's attack there had been a series of atrocities using cars and trucks in 2016 and 2017.
In June a team of jihadists used a hire van to drive through pedestrians at London Bridge before going on the rampage with knives.
On March 22, Khalid Masood, 52, drove a Hyundai 4x4 over Westminster Bridge, mowing down members of the public before crashing into a fence beside Big Ben.
He then got out of the car and attacked PC Keith Palmer with a knife.
Masood was shot twice by police and died when he was taken to hospital.
Five people died in the attack, including PC Palmer.
The day after the Westminster attack, a man in Antwerp drove into a crowded shopping area in the Belgian city in an attempted attack, but no one was injured.
In April, in central Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, a hijacked truck was deliberately driven into crowds before being crashed through a corner of a department store.
An ISIS-inspired massacre took place in Germany when a terrorist drove a truck through a Christmas market in Berlin.
Twelve people were killed in the attack on December 19.
Anis Amri stole a cargo truck and killed 12 people when he drove through a Christmas market next to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church at Breitscheidplatz.
Among the dozen people killed was the original driver of the truck Lukasz Urban who was found dead with a gunshot wound in the passenger street.
Amri was a Tunisian who had failed to gain asylum status in the country. He was killed in Milan four days later after an international manhunt.
But the most deadly was the driver of a tractor-trailer who targeted Bastille Day revelers in the southern French city of Nice in July 2016.
On the evening of July 14, a 19-tonne cargo truck was driven into crowds on the Promenage des Anglais.
ISIS fanatic Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was behind the wheel and after exchanging gunfire with police, the Tunisian migrant was shot dead.
Thousands had gathered on the seafront to watch the fireworks that night. 86 of them died and 434 were injured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4upqcfJV4
2017-10-07, 17:11
Medlem
Någon som har koll på varför just England har blivit ett viktigt mål för den terror dom har fått uppleva det senaste året?
2017-10-07, 17:11
Medlem
JohanMattas avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Syclone71
Någon som har koll på varför just England har blivit ett viktigt mål för den terror dom har fått uppleva det senaste året?
Importerat många muslimer samt Englands deltagande i muslimska länder.
2017-10-07, 17:24
Medlem
Zaedrewss avatar
Från Afrika då. På CNN spekulerades det i vanlig ordning om det kunde vara någon högerextrem. Det var visst en stor antifascistiskt demonstration i London idag och den var under hot från skinheads...
2017-10-07, 17:25
Medlem
Enligt Sky News gäst är gatan "shared space" så föraren kan ha blivit förvirrad och inte fattat hur och vara han ska köra.
2017-10-07, 17:26
Medlem
Zaedrewss avatar
Citat:
En bil ska ha kört på personer utanför Natural History Museum i London. Flera personer uppges vara skadade, skriver Daily Mail.

Mannen som körde bilen ska vara omhändertagen av polis.

Enligt uppgifter ska det ha varit en taxi som kört upp på trottoaren.

Händelsen utreds inte som ett terroristbrott.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/...useum-i-london

Taxi alltså som kört fel "bara".
2017-10-07, 17:27
TheLuckys avatar
Jag var lite snabb tidigare. Men just nu verkar dådet mer vara av en olycka, eller att nästan inget alls tyder på att det är ett terrordåd. För att vi inte ska ha parallella trådar om just samma sak stänger vi denna och hänvisar till (FB) Bil har kört in i folkmassa i London [7/10-17]. Diskussionen fortsätter där än så länge.

/Mod
Senast redigerad av TheLucky 2017-10-07 kl. 17:30.

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback