Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2013-03-04, 19:56
Medlem
Francois-Maries avatar
Martin Callanan ordförande i EPs konservativa grupp skriver öppet brev till talmannen Martin Schulz

http://ecrgroup.eu/?p=8182

Citat:
Open letter to Presidents Schulz, Daul, Swoboda, Verhofstadt, Cohn-Bendit and Harms

This vote, when it is held, will see the parliament exercising the powers granted to it by the Lisbon Treaty. It is, quite simply, one of the most important votes that the 7th European Parliament will take.

Therefore, it is impossible to believe that the parliament will hold such a vote in secret.

However, elected Members must also be able and willing to justify that decision to the people they represent, particularly at the forthcoming European elections. If they wish to reject the position of European leaders then they must be held to account for their action.

The European Parliament will undermine itself and its drive towards increasing democratic participation and accountability around the world, it if resorts to a secret vote on this matter.

I hope that you will strongly discourage your Members from signing a request for a secret ballot.

Yours sincerely,

Martin Callanan MEP, Chairman of the ECR group in the European Parliament

Det enda riktiga är förstås att kräva att Schulz omedelbart avgår och lämnar EP. Han har förverkat allt förtroende som folkvald.

Brukar försöka att avhålla mig från personangrepp och jag håller inte med Berlusconi att Schulz skulle göra sig som SS-vakt i ett koncentrationsläger.
Han är den typen som uttogs till lägerchefer i GULAG.
Citera
2013-03-16, 13:59
Medlem
Guitarsmokes avatar
EU-kommissionen föreslås bli EU-regering

Citat:
EU-kommissionen fattade nyligen ett mycket kontroversiellt beslut. Det ger klartecken för EU-parlamentets partigrupper att lansera egna kandidater till ordförandeposten i kommissionen.

http://www.smp.se/ledare/sag-nej-til...pa(3692832).gm
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback