Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2015-07-09, 12:56
Medlem
Sorry, this is google translate, my swedish is not so good, but try to catch the point .

Johan Vadmans uppladdade filmer är kabbalistiska. De är gjorda av en Judisk. AJ hustru är en spansk Judisk, och det är ingen tillfällighet att även två flickor har försvunnit i regionen, där är det judiska samfundet.

Antalet 13 hänvisar till mördaren och Satan i kabbalasymbolik. Spanien ritualmord och pedofili är så vanligt, på grund av övertagandet system. They are so called marranos, aparently christian crypto hjews. Vadim, thought has an alibi, is part of the plan and he descends of eastern jewish.

One of his jewish prefathers:

VADMAN Eska-Leib
Menakhem Pinsk Birth Year: 1905-1906
File number: 1156 Pinsk Conscripts 1905 - 1912

http://www.jewishgen.org/belarus/did...&offset=177801

Wake up.
2015-07-09, 14:04
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av norddennick
Sorry, this is google translate, my swedish is not so good, but try to catch the point .

Johan Vadmans uppladdade filmer är kabbalistiska. De är gjorda av en Judisk. AJ hustru är en spansk Judisk, och det är ingen tillfällighet att även två flickor har försvunnit i regionen, där är det judiska samfundet.

Antalet 13 hänvisar till mördaren och Satan i kabbalasymbolik. Spanien ritualmord och pedofili är så vanligt, på grund av övertagandet system. They are so called marranos, aparently christian crypto hjews. Vadim, thought has an alibi, is part of the plan and he descends of eastern jewish.

One of his jewish prefathers:

VADMAN Eska-Leib
Menakhem Pinsk Birth Year: 1905-1906
File number: 1156 Pinsk Conscripts 1905 - 1912

http://www.jewishgen.org/belarus/did...&offset=177801

Wake up.

Använd Google translate 😉

Eftersom du anger en länk från Belarus (Vitryssland) så är du rysktalande? Vad är din poäng i detta? Utveckla! Är du bekant med NB:s fru?
2015-07-09, 14:24
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Noname11
Använd Google translate ��

Eftersom du anger en länk från Belarus (Vitryssland) så är du rysktalande? Vad är din poäng i detta? Utveckla! Är du bekant med NB:s fru?
Nej, jar är inte rysktalande, inte bekant med NB:s fru. If you do not mind, I go on in english. I have lived many years in Spain and investigated some cases like the case of Alcasser, whre three girls were ritual murdered by marranos (crypto jews), politicians and other "high class" people. They framed two little thieves, even if there were not any tecnical evidence against them and killed the other one of them, to not to sing. Instead, there were 7-12 different DNA:s in the bodies of the girls. I am afraid, is the swedish society in the same rotten point already now.

There are many other cases, like the trama de Castellon, where the female (jewish) judge is part of the pedofile ring she was supposed to investigate and goes on with her work like nothing.

There are many, many kidnapping and ritual murdering in Spain, which are totally silenced. That is why it is very alarming, that in the farm of one of these kabbalas, girls disappear and become murdered.
Senast redigerad av norddennick 2015-07-09 kl. 14:31.
2015-07-09, 15:26
Medlem
Mer och mer, verkar det som kabbalavideot inte var ren slump. Den tidigare mord, såsom Anette Wernersson och Helena kan ha samma bakomliggande faktorer. Det är intressant, att Lisa Holm video var 13 och det var hämtat 24.5, eller hur? 13 dagar före försvinnandet.

Det är också intressant att AJ: s kabbalahustrus namnet är Ascension.

Accordin the satanic calendar, one satanic feast day is 24.5, ASCENSION DAY!!!!!!!!!! 13 DAYS BEFORE THE DISAPPEARING OF LISA!

24 Ascension day: Rituals to mock the ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...c_calendar.htm
Senast redigerad av norddennick 2015-07-09 kl. 15:30.
2015-07-09, 15:58
Medlem
SnakePlissskens avatar
Vad vill du diskutera? Är det bara allmänt judehat du försöker förmedla? Vad har talet 13 med saken att göra?
Vilket språk talar du - det går inte att förstå vad du försöker säga på vare sig svenska eller engelska men någon här kanske kan hjälpa dig om du berättar vad du har för modersmål.
2015-07-09, 16:10
Medlem
Det är mycket viktigt att få denna perversa stängd.

AJ gick till Stockholm på måndag morgon, jag tror att Lisa med sig i bilen. They made their rituals in Stockholm or in other place, far from Blomberg and took the body where it was found just a day before it was found or even in the same day.

The dogs did not get any smell about Lisa when taken to Martorp?! There was not any. The ritual was held somewhere else.

An other thing, in the case of the girls of Alcasser in Spain (kabbala hustru is spanish jew) a heart was taken from some girl. It is posible, that among other perversions, they also practise illegal organ trade. Organs like heart cost a lot of money in the black market.

The anagrams of the other counter videos put 13 days before the Lisa video13, make one suggest that Lisas father work can have some reason why Lisa was chosen as a victim. It is also important, who arranged mothers timetable so that she could not pick Lisa that day. Or, was it purpose that she would go alone from that day?
Senast redigerad av norddennick 2015-07-09 kl. 16:36.
2015-07-09, 16:21
Medlem
Would be interesting, who arranged the date to Lisas mother that she could not pick Lisa that day, or was it purpose that Lisa would go alone from that on..?! Makes me think....
2015-07-09, 16:34
Medlem
Theforeigners avatar
Citat:
Det är mycket viktigt att få denna perversa stängd.

AJ gick till Stockholm på måndag morgon, jag tror att Lisa med sig i bilen. They made their rituals in Stockholm or in other place, far from Blomberg and took the body where it was found just a day before it was found or even in the same day.

The dogs did not get any sign about Lisa when taken to Martorp?! There was not any. The ritual was held somewhere else.

An other thing, in the case of the girls of Alcasser in Spain (kabbala hustru is spanish jew) a heart was taken from some girl. It is posible, that among other perversions, they also practise illegal organ trade. Organs like heart cost a lot of money in the black market.

The anagrams of the other counter videos put 13 days before the Lisa video13, make one suggest that Lisas father work can have some reason why Lisa was chosen as a victim. It is also important, who arranged mothers timetable so that she could not pick Lisa that day. Or, was it purpose that she would go alone from that day?

How do you know that AJ went to Stockholm on monday June 8th, 2015 ?
Could you please provide a source?
2015-07-09, 16:37
Medlem
It was in some newspaper, maybe in Expressen.
2015-07-09, 18:33
Medlem
The video 13 was posted on the 24th, 13 days before she dissapeared.

The "Lisa Holm" account hasn't been active since the video was posted, so people trying to dismiss this by saying the name of the account was changed later is wrong.

What does this mean? I don´t know...
2015-07-09, 19:01
Medlem
Theforeigners avatar
Citat:
It was in some newspaper, maybe in Expressen.

Please find the info then because I believe you are wrong.

AJ was in Stockholm June 12 and 13 probably also 14th, some people says he was there to celebrate the swedish prince wedding (June 13), don't know if that is true, neither do I know with whom he was celebrating if that story is actually true.

Then he went to Dalarna (north of Stockholm) June 17th, to celebrate Midsummer and return date to Blomberg I don't know, neither do I know with whom he was celebrating Midsummer.
2015-07-09, 19:16
Medlem
It is definitelly a kind of kabbala message. Other videos are weird as well, postes 13 days before the Lisa 13-video and (the date) 11 is an other important kabbala symbol. :

Brgrea Jtdasde Nummer: 26 Counter: 1: 01-0: 56, video varaktighet: 5 sekunder, tillade: 2015/11/05, registrerad: 2015/05/11

Deasdg Bkerade Nummer: 3 Antal: 1: 01-0: 45, är videon varaktighet 16 sekunder, tillade: 2015/05/11, registrerade: 2015/05/11

Övrigt:

Ekeyme Mehjaoc motverka nummer 16: 9: 00-8: 52, videoLängd : 9 sekunder, hämtat 2015/11/05, registrerade: 2015/05/11

Beradc Neajuya nummer 8 Räkna 9: 00-8: 48, är videon varaktighet 13 sekunder, hämtat 2015/11/05, registrerade: 2015/11/05

And finally,

Lisa Holm nummer 13 Räknare 1: 01-0: 50, video varaktighet: 11 sekunder, hämtat 2015/05/24, registrerad: 2015/05/24 "

The names of the other videos seem to be nonsense, althought one can find interesting anagrams in them, like:

Brgrea Jtdasde - great dead (or posibly a hint to some "berg"?)
Deasdg Bkerade - dead grades (I do not know, if there is some swedish name in it also)
Beradc Neajuya - be Neajuaya card (!!!) this is obviously a thread to follow jewish politics a la Netanuyahu?! This makes me think that there is possibly a link to dads work? Conflicts or disagreement with some US/Mossad politics maybe?

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback